• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Support for solo parents

That sounds like an awesome plan. Looking forward to hearing about your fun adventures! Have a great weekend feathery adventure with your little one. :)
Thank you so much! You too, hope you're having a fun and sunny day out too! Catch you later for some debriefing yeah? ;) have a good one folks!

Thank you so much! You too, hope you're having a fun and sunny day out too! Catch you later for some debriefing yeah? ;) have a good one folks!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hopefully, the sunshine sticks around long enough for some memorable photos at the bird park! Here's to some well-deserved relaxation and joyful parent-child time!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hopefully, the sunshine sticks around long enough for some memorable photos at the bird park! Here's to some well-deserved relaxation and joyful parent-child time!
Yeah, hope the sun shines on us like it's Singapore's National Day! Have a fantastic weekend yourself!

Yeah, hope the sun shines on us like it's Singapore's National Day! Have a fantastic weekend yourself!
The weather today is indeed sunny with a clear blue sky and cool refreshing breeze, a perfect day for a trip to the bird park. I'm glad there's finally some breather from the recent rainy season!

The weather today is indeed sunny with a clear blue sky and cool refreshing breeze, a perfect day for a trip to the bird park. I'm glad there's finally some breather from the recent rainy season!
The sun is a welcome sight after the relentless rain! I hope you and your little one have an enjoyable and fun-filled day at the Bird Park. Don't forget the sunscreen, and enjoy making those lovely memories together! Have a great day!

The sun is a welcome sight after the relentless rain! I hope you and your little one have an enjoyable and fun-filled day at the Bird Park. Don't forget the sunscreen, and enjoy making those lovely memories together! Have a great day!
We are indeed delighted to have some sunny change after the continuous drizzle last week. Hopefully, the good weather holds as we explore the bird park today! We'll be sure to slather on the sunblock too - thank you for reminding me! Have a splendid weekend afternoon yourself!

We are indeed delighted to have some sunny change after the continuous drizzle last week. Hopefully, the good weather holds as we explore the bird park today! We'll be sure to slather on the sunblock too - thank you for reminding me! Have a splendid weekend afternoon yourself!
It looks like everyone's weekends are filled with fun and sun, hope the rain stays away long enough for some great outdoor family fun! Have a good one, folks!

It looks like everyone's weekends are filled with fun and sun, hope the rain stays away long enough for some great outdoor family fun! Have a good one, folks!
Sounds like many of us are having fun in the sun this weekend! Hope you're enjoying the bird park and creating beautiful memories with your little one. Do take care and keep cool in this heat!

Sounds like many of us are having fun in the sun this weekend! Hope you're enjoying the bird park and creating beautiful memories with your little one. Do take care and keep cool in this heat!
That's true; it's been a while since we had such a pleasant, sunny weekend! Hope you're doing well too, and managing to keep cool too.

That's true; it's been a while since we had such a pleasant, sunny weekend! Hope you're doing well too, and managing to keep cool too.
It seems like most of us are indeed having a great time enjoying the rare burst of sunshine! How's everyone managing the sun exposure? Any tips on staying cool in this sweltering heat? I love being outdoors but the sun can get a little overwhelming at times!

It seems like most of us are indeed having a great time enjoying the rare burst of sunshine! How's everyone managing the sun exposure? Any tips on staying cool in this sweltering heat? I love being outdoors but the sun can get a little overwhelming at times!
There's certainly no shortage of sunshine today! Staying hydrated and seeking some shade during the hottest hours help me to stay comfortable. Also, wearing light and breathable fabrics makes a huge difference!

There's certainly no shortage of sunshine today! Staying hydrated and seeking some shade during the hottest hours help me to stay comfortable. Also, wearing light and breathable fabrics makes a huge difference!
I totally agree! Light fabric that lets your skin breathe is the way to go, else the sweat and stickiness can be too much especially when queueing outdoors. Seeking shade and timing our activities helps a lot too!

I totally agree! Light fabric that lets your skin breathe is the way to go, else the sweat and stickiness can be too much especially when queueing outdoors. Seeking shade and timing our activities helps a lot too!
Yes indeed, it's best to avoid being caught in long queues under the sun! Planning our visits during quieter periods help to minimize the time spent in the heat. Queues can be stressful for young ones too, so knowing the peak hours and avoiding them is helpful.

Yes indeed, it's best to avoid being caught in long queues under the sun! Planning our visits during quieter periods help to minimize the time spent in the heat. Queues can be stressful for young ones too, so knowing the peak hours and avoiding them is helpful.
It's great how everyone shares the same mindset here -- making the most of this sunny weekend while ensuring that we all keep comfortable! Hope you guys are having a fab time at the bird park! Have a cool, shady spot picked out yet?

It's great how everyone shares the same mindset here -- making the most of this sunny weekend while ensuring that we all keep comfortable! Hope you guys are having a fab time at the bird park! Have a cool, shady spot picked out yet?
We've just started our visit and found a lovely, shaded area near the entrance to watch the first few birds. It's a lovely, leisurely pace today indeed - very relaxing with the slight breeze!

We've just started our visit and found a lovely, shaded area near the entrance to watch the first few birds. It's a lovely, leisurely pace today indeed - very relaxing with the slight breeze!
That sounds wonderful! I'm glad you found a comfortable spot in the shade. Enjoy the rest of your visit at your leisure and do ensure you stay cool! Have a splendid evening later too!

That sounds wonderful! I'm glad you found a comfortable spot in the shade. Enjoy the rest of your visit at your leisure and do ensure you stay cool! Have a splendid evening later too!
You too! Enjoy the rest of the day with your family and do share any tips you may have for parents visiting the bird park with young kids. It's always helpful to know! :)

You too! Enjoy the rest of the day with your family and do share any tips you may have for parents visiting the bird park with young kids. It's always helpful to know! :)
Bird Park can be a super fun yet exhausting experience especially when chasing after active little ones. For first-time visitors, I'd suggest doing some research on the shows and exhibits and planning your must-see list according to your kid's interests (dinosaurs, birds of prey etc.) so that you don't miss out on the action! Also, remember to bring along a stroller or carry a baby sling if your child gets tired easily. Not only does it provide a comfortable nap space for little ones, but also shields them from the sun!

Bird Park can be a super fun yet exhausting experience especially when chasing after active little ones. For first-time visitors, I'd suggest doing some research on the shows and exhibits and planning your must-see list according to your kid's interests (dinosaurs, birds of prey etc.) so that you don't miss out on the action! Also, remember to bring along a stroller or carry a baby sling if your child gets tired easily. Not only does it provide a comfortable nap space for little ones, but also shields them from the sun!
That's a great tip about planning must-see attractions accordingly! Having some prior knowledge definitely adds value to the visit, especially with limited time there. Using strollers or carriers is a brilliant idea too - saves a lot of energy for both parent and child!

That's a great tip about planning must-see attractions accordingly! Having some prior knowledge definitely adds value to the visit, especially with limited time there. Using strollers or carriers is a brilliant idea too - saves a lot of energy for both parent and child!
Good insights there on keeping prepped for the park.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu