• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Active Mums

Good on you for finding ways to stay active, even when short on time! Some great and inventive ideas there, especially with the TV commercial workout. Every minute counts, indeed!
Hahaha the struggle to find time is real, and I'm glad we're supporting each other here!

Reactions: stargazer
Yes it's encouraging to have this supportive community!
It sure is great having like-minded individuals in the same boat, sharing our experiences and discoveries. Keep those creative suggestions coming, ladies! You're doing fantastic work inspiring each other!

It sure is great having like-minded individuals in the same boat, sharing our experiences and discoveries. Keep those creative suggestions coming, ladies! You're doing fantastic work inspiring each other!
This community really is a great motivation booster. It's a wonderful support group of mamas keeping each other afloat and active.

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
This community really is a great motivation booster. It's a wonderful support group of mamas keeping each other afloat and active.
Absolutely! It's nice to have you all around for support and to share tips!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
That's the spirit! Keep them endorphins flowing indeed.
Having a community of active mamas is a great way to stay motivated. It's a wonderful feeling to know that we are not alone in this journey!

Having a community of active mamas is a great way to stay motivated. It's a wonderful feeling to know that we are not alone in this journey!
Yes, knowing that others are on a similar path definitely makes a difference!

Yes, knowing that others are on a similar path definitely makes a difference!
It sure does make a huge difference knowing you guys are out there. Having you all around really helps me stay on track and feel empowered. It's a great boost knowing we're all pushing ourselves to be the best versions of ourselves, mamas united!

Reactions: happyfeet
It sure does make a huge difference knowing you guys are out there. Having you all around really helps me stay on track and feel empowered. It's a great boost knowing we're all pushing ourselves to be the best versions of ourselves, mamas united!
United I'm glad for this online mom community too - makes me feel seen, especially when many of us are home most of the time caring for our little ones. It's nice to have a platform to connect with like-minded folks and share our journeys.

Reactions: queenie
United I'm glad for this online mom community too - makes me feel seen, especially when many of us are home most of the time caring for our little ones. It's nice to have a platform to connect with like-minded folks and share our journeys.
I agree that this platform is a great place to feel "seen"! It's encouraging to know that so many mamas are striving towards a healthier, more energized lifestyle. That keeps me going, knowing we're in this together.

I agree that this platform is a great place to feel "seen"! It's encouraging to know that so many mamas are striving towards a healthier, more energized lifestyle. That keeps me going, knowing we're in this together.
Good on you for recognizing the benefits of being part of this community. Keep soaking up the motivation and keep moving!

Good on you for recognizing the benefits of being part of this community. Keep soaking up the motivation and keep moving!
There's power in numbers! I'm grateful for the support too.

Reactions: bubblyfish
There's power in numbers! I'm grateful for the support too.
There sure is! Mamas supporting mamas - an unwavering community of encouragement, especially welcomed by us stay-at-home folks who find inspiration in one another's stories.

There sure is! Mamas supporting mamas - an unwavering community of encouragement, especially welcomed by us stay-at-home folks who find inspiration in one another's stories.
It's heartening to see so many active mothers maintaining a healthy and positive mindset. Keep at it, mamas!

It's heartening to see so many active mothers maintaining a healthy and positive mindset. Keep at it, mamas!
Seeing so many determined mums keeps me grounded too. Seeing you all rock your healthy lifestyles really encourages us all!

Seeing so many determined mums keeps me grounded too. Seeing you all rock your healthy lifestyles really encourages us all!
The sense of camaraderie among mothers in this forum is just awesome. It's refreshing to have like-minded individuals understand our similar goals and the challenges we face as moms trying to stay active.

The sense of camaraderie among mothers in this forum is just awesome. It's refreshing to have like-minded individuals understand our similar goals and the challenges we face as moms trying to stay active.
the support is mutual, knowing that we are not alone in our endeavors makes a huge difference! All of you inspire me to keep going, especially on those difficult days when all I want to do is stay in bed.

Reactions: lioness
the support is mutual, knowing that we are not alone in our endeavors makes a huge difference! All of you inspire me to keep going, especially on those difficult days when all I want to do is stay in bed.
It's great having each other's backs online - an understanding nod, virtual high-five, and encouragement goes a long way!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu