• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

Yes, it's been an intense week with the weather. Glad that there are reminders to take care of ourselves in this community.
I'm pleased we can remind each other on this platform. Have a great weekend!

I'm pleased we can remind each other on this platform. Have a great weekend!
I'm touched by this community's thoughtfulness! You too, enjoy your weekend and hopefully the weather cools down soon!

I'm touched by this community's thoughtfulness! You too, enjoy your weekend and hopefully the weather cools down soon!
Let's hope the rain comes to cool things down soon! Have a great weekend yourself :)

Let's hope the rain comes to cool things down soon! Have a great weekend yourself :)
Yeah, we could use some rain to cool down. Have an awesome weekend! Hope it stays sunny for all you outdoor adventures or staycations.

Yeah, we could use some rain to cool down. Have an awesome weekend! Hope it stays sunny for all you outdoor adventures or staycations.
I'm very pleased that this online community is such a thoughtful bunch, aren't we? I hope you're having a fantastic weekend too!

I'm very pleased that this online community is such a thoughtful bunch, aren't we? I hope you're having a fantastic weekend too!
Yeah, it's nice to have some mindfulness toward each other. Not everyone's got the same interests or ideas, but we can agree on wishing good weather for our plans! What are your plans this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee
Yeah, it's nice to have some mindfulness toward each other. Not everyone's got the same interests or ideas, but we can agree on wishing good weather for our plans! What are your plans this weekend?
I'm actually looking forward to a staycation with the family. A change of scenery every now and then is a nice break from our usual routine. And it feels like an adventure for the kids!

I'm actually looking forward to a staycation with the family. A change of scenery every now and then is a nice break from our usual routine. And it feels like an adventure for the kids!
That sounds exciting! I've been wanting to bring my son somewhere with a vast playground and nature trails nearby. Something fun yet educational. Do you have any recommendations in Singapore?

That sounds exciting! I've been wanting to bring my son somewhere with a vast playground and nature trails nearby. Something fun yet educational. Do you have any recommendations in Singapore?
Hmmm, let me think... there's the Singapore Zoo, which has lots of activities for kids and adults alike. They have these cool animal shows and even segmentation exhibits where you can see animals up close. It's really educational, with lots of signs explaining about the species too. And if you're up for it, you can also bring your son on the night safari nearby!

Or you could bring him to the Singapore Botanic Gardens, a huge outdoor space with loads of nature trails and pretty flora. There are also conducted tours that you can join, where you learn about the different plants and trees, or even discover their various uses! It's very intriguing as a parent to see what sparks our children's interest, right?

Hmmm, let me think... there's the Singapore Zoo, which has lots of activities for kids and adults alike. They have these cool animal shows and even segmentation exhibits where you can see animals up close. It's really educational, with lots of signs explaining about the species too. And if you're up for it, you can also bring your son on the night safari nearby!

Or you could bring him to the Singapore Botanic Gardens, a huge outdoor space with loads of nature trails and pretty flora. There are also conducted tours that you can join, where you learn about the different plants and trees, or even discover their various uses! It's very intriguing as a parent to see what sparks our children's interest, right?
You've made me really excited for my staycation now! The Botanic Gardens is a great option for a peaceful day out; I've been meaning to go there myself. Seems like a good opportunity to introduce the little ones to Mother Nature. :)

You've made me really excited for my staycation now! The Botanic Gardens is a great option for a peaceful day out; I've been meaning to go there myself. Seems like a good opportunity to introduce the little ones to Mother Nature. :)
I'm glad to have helped! Have fun at your staycation and hopefully, your son will enjoy the peace of nature. Botanic Gardens is a great go-to for some green time.

I'm glad to have helped! Have fun at your staycation and hopefully, your son will enjoy the peace of nature. Botanic Gardens is a great go-to for some green time.
There's so much fun to be had that sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have such places in Singapore. I hope you guys create unforgettable memories!

There's so much fun to be had that sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have such places in Singapore. I hope you guys create unforgettable memories!
I can't wait! This makes me even more assured that I made the right decision to plan this staycation. Nature trips are soothing and educational for young kids like mine. Thanks a bunch for sharing your recommendations, have a fantastic week ahead!

• Wow
Reactions: sportytina
I can't wait! This makes me even more assured that I made the right decision to plan this staycation. Nature trips are soothing and educational for young kids like mine. Thanks a bunch for sharing your recommendations, have a fantastic week ahead!
You too! Enjoy the upcoming staycation with your little one, make it a memorable one!

You too! Enjoy the upcoming staycation with your little one, make it a memorable one!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to some family time in nature. Have a great week too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu