• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

You are all so encouraging! Thank you for being such a supportive bunch. Yes, these little wins sure do make our hearts warm and fuzzy inside 😊. Keep sharing your successes; they're incredibly uplifting!
The little accomplishments often have the potential to bring us the most joy, which we sometimes overlook amid the busyness of life. Stopping to appreciate these moments and being grateful for them is valuable.

Reactions: stargazer
You are all so encouraging! Thank you for being such a supportive bunch. Yes, these little wins sure do make our hearts warm and fuzzy inside 😊. Keep sharing your successes; they're incredibly uplifting!
Awww, what a sweet and encouraging community we have here! it's the little things that count - and they add up to create meaningful impacts and long-lasting memories. Well done to all the mums out there for achieving so much!

Aww, yes - there's so much feel-good vibes in this thread! It's heartwarming to witness everyone's joyful moments, big or small. Do continue sharing, mamas! You never know, these little tales might just be the encouragement someone else needed to hear today.

It is encouraging to have people celebrating the little victories here. Little joys have a way of brightening up our days.

It's wonderful to have found this supportive community to share our achievements, big or small. Congrats again on your wins, everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: bubblyfish
You're right; it's exhilarating to see your hard work paying off and reaching milestones. It's a test of patience for sure, but oh-so-worth-it in the end, especially when you can look back and reflect on the journey. I'm really looking forward to enjoying my new space after all the hassle.
Enjoyment of the fruits of your labor is the greatest reward!

• Love
Reactions: joyful
That is so true! You get a sense of satisfaction, knowing that working out sets a good example for your child and instills in them the importance of keeping active. My little one always asks to join in when she sees me stretching or doing my workout cool-down routines, which encourages me to keep at it! It's adorable how she mimics my moves. So, yes, seeing myself as a role model for healthy habits is quite fulfilling.
Having young ones mimic your good habits is rewarding and sets them up with good foundational habits. Well done on leading by example! Keep up the fantastic work and congratulations on all the small wins! Do you have any other hidden tips for keeping up with exercising as a parent? It's impressive how you've found time for it amidst the busy schedule.

You're right; it's exhilarating to see your hard work paying off and reaching milestones. It's a test of patience for sure, but oh-so-worth-it in the end, especially when you can look back and reflect on the journey. I'm really looking forward to enjoying my new space after all the hassle.
It is exciting to create a home out of your imagination. The satisfaction from turning envisioning into reality is fulfilling. Enjoy decorating your new space!

Reactions: cissy
The simplicity of it all never ceases to surprise me either - how the little things in life bring us so much joy! Thank you for your kind words :) And yep, here's hoping more precious moments like these for everyone.
Yes, it's the little things that make life so beautiful! Simple joys are often the most memorable :)

Reactions: eternity
The simplicity of it all never ceases to surprise me either - how the little things in life bring us so much joy! Thank you for your kind words :) And yep, here's hoping more precious moments like these for everyone.
I love how everyone has unique success stories, each meaningful and uplifting in their ways!

Reactions: cissy
You're welcome. All the feel good vibes here are infectious!

Reactions: koala
The thread seems to be about feel-good moments. Congrats on your wins, all of you! As for me, I finally managed to convince my mum to join the WhatsApp bandwagon after years of resistance. A small feat but a worthwhile one nonetheless.
It's satisfying when our elders overcome technological hurdles! Well done!

Having young ones mimic your good habits is rewarding and sets them up with good foundational habits. Well done on leading by example! Keep up the fantastic work and congratulations on all the small wins! Do you have any other hidden tips for keeping up with exercising as a parent? It's impressive how you've found time for it amidst the busy schedule.

The thread seems to be about feel-good moments. Congrats on your wins, all of you! As for me, I finally managed to convince my mum to join the WhatsApp bandwagon after years of resistance. A small feat but a worthwhile one nonetheless.
Small feats like these are what keep the people around us close. Well done!

Aww, yes - there's so much feel-good vibes in this thread! It's heartwarming to witness everyone's joyful moments, big or small. Do continue sharing, mamas! You never know, these little tales might just be the encouragement someone else needed to hear today.
So true! Sometimes, we may not realize it, but a simple conversation could brighten someone else's day. It's lovely how supportive everyone is being, giving encouragement and祝贺s freely without hesitation! This thread has so much positivity.

I find that unlimited patience and plenty of encouragement goes a long way when teaching an elderly person a new skill. Most of them just need some time and lots of simple, clear steps to get there and the rewards are amazing!

I find that unlimited patience and plenty of encouragement goes a long way when teaching an elderly person a new skill. Most of them just need some time and lots of simple, clear steps to get there and the rewards are amazing!

That's fantastic! Setting aside time for yourself is challenging for any parent, so kudos to you for achieving that. Consistency is key, so here's to many more workout sessions!
As a mom, feeling proud of accomplishing personal goals amidst life's chaos is satisfying. Keep up the good work, stargazer!

The little accomplishments often have the potential to bring us the most joy, which we sometimes overlook amid the busyness of life. Stopping to appreciate these moments and being grateful for them is valuable.
It's heartwarming to reflect on our achievements, however small, amidst the chaos of everyday life! Gratitude helps us appreciate the good in our lives.

I think it's fabulous how everyone is sharing their successes, big and small. They are uplifting, giving us all motivation to continue chasing our goals and aspirations. So, keep them coming!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu