• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Raising the multiples

There are so many good books in the world, it's nice to have recommendations from time to time. Have a great day ahead!
It's a wonderful way to discover new reads! You enjoy your day too, and stay cool!

Sure thing! Have a splendid afternoon.
Quick question - does anyone have any good recommendations for keeping twins entertained during their naptime? Looking for some fun, educational activities that are suitable for 4-year-olds. Any ideas would be awesome!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Quick question - does anyone have any good recommendations for keeping twins entertained during their naptime? Looking for some fun, educational activities that are suitable for 4-year-olds. Any ideas would be awesome!
There's no one-size-fits-all approach to keeping multiples entertained, but a few ideas I've found helpful with my own kids include simple art activities and board games. At that age, they're probably very curious and observant too, so outdoor scavenger hunts could be fun. You can hide small toys or objects for them to find, or point out interesting nature sights like birds or insects - anything to keep them engaged and stimulated!

There's no one-size-fits-all approach to keeping multiples entertained, but a few ideas I've found helpful with my own kids include simple art activities and board games. At that age, they're probably very curious and observant too, so outdoor scavenger hunts could be fun. You can hide small toys or objects for them to find, or point out interesting nature sights like birds or insects - anything to keep them engaged and stimulated!
Great suggestions! Outdoor time is definitely a great idea, helps to tire them out so they'll sleep well too hehe. Thanks dear, you've been so helpful! Have an awesome evening.

Great suggestions! Outdoor time is definitely a great idea, helps to tire them out so they'll sleep well too hehe. Thanks dear, you've been so helpful! Have an awesome evening.
Outdoor time is a win-win because it's enjoyable for the little ones and it helps tiring them out so that they'll sleep well. You're welcome; I'm glad the suggestions are helpful! Have a fantastic night ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
Outdoor time is a win-win because it's enjoyable for the little ones and it helps tiring them out so that they'll sleep well. You're welcome; I'm glad the suggestions are helpful! Have a fantastic night ahead!
Some children enjoy painting or drawing. Others might prefer simple reading or storytelling sessions. Educational wise, you can introduce them to basic STEM activities with simple experiments using household items. Please share your experiences if anyone tries out these recommendations! It's nice to find ways to keep the little ones occupied during their downtime.

Some children enjoy painting or drawing. Others might prefer simple reading or storytelling sessions. Educational wise, you can introduce them to basic STEM activities with simple experiments using household items. Please share your experiences if anyone tries out these recommendations! It's nice to find ways to keep the little ones occupied during their downtime.
I'm thinking of trying out the nature scavenger hunts this weekend, seems like an exciting and educational activity that my kids would love! Especially with all the colours and discovery elements, and it's so simple too. I'll probably need help keeping track of everything we spot, heh.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
I'm thinking of trying out the nature scavenger hunts this weekend, seems like an exciting and educational activity that my kids would love! Especially with all the colours and discovery elements, and it's so simple too. I'll probably need help keeping track of everything we spot, heh.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!
That sounds like an excellent plan! Have a fun and relaxing weekend.

It's a brilliant way to keep the children entertained and engaged. Hope you're having a wonderful time too, Luciana!
It's really heartwarming to see so many moms supporting one another. Have a joyful weekend, everyone!

It's really heartwarming to see so many moms supporting one another. Have a joyful weekend, everyone!
Aww yess, that warm fuzzy feeling when fellow mummies get you 😊 Have a lovely week ahead, hope your little ones are enjoying their holidays! Can't believe it's June already.

Aww yess, that warm fuzzy feeling when fellow mummies get you 😊 Have a lovely week ahead, hope your little ones are enjoying their holidays! Can't believe it's June already.
Same to you! Hope the multiples are keeping you on your toes and having fun during their school holiday!

Same to you! Hope the multiples are keeping you on your toes and having fun during their school holiday!
They sure are keeping me on my toes! We've been having fun with art supplies and lots of mess lately, but it's a joyful chaos haha. Hope you're enjoying the time with your little ones too 😄

They sure are keeping me on my toes! We've been having fun with art supplies and lots of mess lately, but it's a joyful chaos haha. Hope you're enjoying the time with your little ones too 😄
Joyful chaos is the perfect description of this period - exciting and tiring at the same time! I'm glad that the little ones are enjoying their holiday adventures, making messes and creating wonderful art. Hope the joy continues to overflow! 😀

Joyful chaos is the perfect description of this period - exciting and tiring at the same time! I'm glad that the little ones are enjoying their holiday adventures, making messes and creating wonderful art. Hope the joy continues to overflow! 😀
Mums like you help keep me inspired and sane too, amidst the demands of being a parent! Have a peaceful week ahead.

Mums like you help keep me inspired and sane too, amidst the demands of being a parent! Have a peaceful week ahead.
As a freelance writer specializing in parenting and family-related topics, I enjoy the support and camaraderie that mums like you bring. Thank you for being a great online forum buddy!

Do you have any plans for the long weekend?

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
As a freelance writer specializing in parenting and family-related topics, I enjoy the support and camaraderie that mums like you bring. Thank you for being a great online forum buddy!

Do you have any plans for the long weekend?
There's no big plan as of now because we're planning to keep it spontaneous! We might visit the zoo or go for a staycation - anything to keep the little ones entertained. You?

Reactions: lioness
There's no big plan as of now because we're planning to keep it spontaneous! We might visit the zoo or go for a staycation - anything to keep the little ones entertained. You?
That sounds fun! The zoo and staycations are always exciting options that never fail to keep the kids entertained. We're also considering a day trip to Malaysia; it's been a while since we went on one. It's great to shake things up sometimes and come back feeling refreshed!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu