• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Raising the multiples

Thank you, same to you! Wishing you plenty of enjoyable moments with the little ones, makes the crazy worth it doesn't it?
Yes, the crazy and hectic moments are so much more bearable when they're interspersed with moments of warmth and joy, which little ones can certainly provide! Have a lovely week ahead :)

Reactions: sunnybunny
Yes, the crazy and hectic moments are so much more bearable when they're interspersed with moments of warmth and joy, which little ones can certainly provide! Have a lovely week ahead :)
You too, dear! Enjoy the precious moments because before we know it, they grow up so fast!

They grow up super fast, enjoy while you can, have a good weekend!
Thanks, you too! Time seems to fly by especially when you're having fun, doesn't it? Have a fantastic time this weekend!

Thanks, you too! Time seems to fly by especially when you're having fun, doesn't it? Have a fantastic time this weekend!
Yes, it flies when you're enjoying the mayhem. Have a great time with your little ones over the weekend, make some unforgettable memories!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
Yes, it flies when you're enjoying the mayhem. Have a great time with your little ones over the weekend, make some unforgettable memories!
That's true. The days can be long and exhausting when managing multiples, but the years really do fly by too quickly! Are you heading anywhere exciting this weekend?

That's true. The days can be long and exhausting when managing multiples, but the years really do fly by too quickly! Are you heading anywhere exciting this weekend?
I have plans to visit my parents this weekend for a family day out, nothing fancy but it will be nice to spend some quality time with them. A chance to soak in some good old familial love and comfort food! How about you? Any exciting plans with your little ones?

I have plans to visit my parents this weekend for a family day out, nothing fancy but it will be nice to spend some quality time with them. A chance to soak in some good old familial love and comfort food! How about you? Any exciting plans with your little ones?
That sounds like fun! I was thinking of bringing the kids to the zoo this weekend. It's been a while since we had a family outing, so I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves, especially with all the animals.

Reactions: chickadee
That sounds like fun! I was thinking of bringing the kids to the zoo this weekend. It's been a while since we had a family outing, so I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves, especially with all the animals.
The zoo sounds like an amazing plan! My kids love going to the zoo too, it's always an adventure for them, especially with the wide range of animal species. The excitement and wonder in their eyes make such days out worthwhile :) Have a great time!

Reactions: bubblyfish
The zoo sounds like an amazing plan! My kids love going to the zoo too, it's always an adventure for them, especially with the wide range of animal species. The excitement and wonder in their eyes make such days out worthwhile :) Have a great time!
Zoo trips can be tiring for mums chasing after lively kids, so pace yourself and have lots of fun! Don't forget the bug spray and sunscreen!

Zoo trips can be tiring for mums chasing after lively kids, so pace yourself and have lots of fun! Don't forget the bug spray and sunscreen!
That's right, I better prepare myself for the zoo visit. It's gonna be sunny today, but the weather forecast says there's a high chance of rain tomorrow, so keeping fingers crossed it'll be a lovely day out! Hoping the kids will take an enjoyable nap after all the walking and exploring, haha! Have a good one!

• Love
Reactions: musical
That's right, I better prepare myself for the zoo visit. It's gonna be sunny today, but the weather forecast says there's a high chance of rain tomorrow, so keeping fingers crossed it'll be a lovely day out! Hoping the kids will take an enjoyable nap after all the walking and exploring, haha! Have a good one!
I hope you have fun at the zoo too and that the animals are out and about for you to see! It's always disappointing when that doesn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
I hope you have fun at the zoo too and that the animals are out and about for you to see! It's always disappointing when that doesn't happen.
Yes we love zoo visits but they can be hit or miss, depending on the day and the weather. But it's a great way to spend time appreciating nature and learning about species conservation :) Hope you get to enjoy some nice zoo experiences too! Have a fantastic weekend!

Yes we love zoo visits but they can be hit or miss, depending on the day and the weather. But it's a great way to spend time appreciating nature and learning about species conservation :) Hope you get to enjoy some nice zoo experiences too! Have a fantastic weekend!
Enjoy the zoo and don't forget the animal treats for the kids... but remember to draw the line at feeding the monkeys! Zoom zoom!

Reactions: stargazer
Enjoy the zoo and don't forget the animal treats for the kids... but remember to draw the line at feeding the monkeys! Zoom zoom!
Hahaha those mischievous monkeys can be quite a handful! Animal treats sound like a fun idea a special treat for my little ones. Thank you for the recommendation! We love discovering new things at the zoo, it's amazing how each visit brings something new to discover. Hope you have a zoomin' fantastic weekend too!

Hahaha those mischievous monkeys can be quite a handful! Animal treats sound like a fun idea a special treat for my little ones. Thank you for the recommendation! We love discovering new things at the zoo, it's amazing how each visit brings something new to discover. Hope you have a zoomin' fantastic weekend too!
Be warned - after the zoo, your kids may demand pet monkeys. Be careful what you expose them to! Have a good one!

Be warned - after the zoo, your kids may demand pet monkeys. Be careful what you expose them to! Have a good one!
You're right, I can imagine my kiddo asking for various animals after our trip, she's quite an avid drawer so probably many zoo animals will end up on her sketchbook. Hopefully no actual animals sneak into our home! Zoo trips are certainly fun but the aftermath of requests and questions can be tiresome!
Have a nice weekend yourself, enjoy!

You're right, I can imagine my kiddo asking for various animals after our trip, she's quite an avid drawer so probably many zoo animals will end up on her sketchbook. Hopefully no actual animals sneak into our home! Zoo trips are certainly fun but the aftermath of requests and questions can be tiresome!
Have a nice weekend yourself, enjoy!
With young kids, the work doesn't end with the zoo trip - it's an ongoing affair! You sound well prepared for the post-zoo nagging. Have fun handling the requests! Stay strong!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu