• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Raising the multiples

That sounds fun! The zoo and staycations are always exciting options that never fail to keep the kids entertained. We're also considering a day trip to Malaysia; it's been a while since we went on one. It's great to shake things up sometimes and come back feeling refreshed!
Day trips sound fun, I haven't done one in ages. But yes, it's nice to switch things up and come back rejuvenated. Enjoy your long weekend!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
Day trips sound fun, I haven't done one in ages. But yes, it's nice to switch things up and come back rejuvenated. Enjoy your long weekend!
You too! Have a fantastic time wherever your adventures take you.

You too! Have a fantastic time wherever your adventures take you.
Hope everyone's having a great weekend! Any fun plans for the remaining days? For those with multiples, do you find that having a structured activity plan for the holiday helps keep the kids entertained, or do you prefer to go with the flow? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! Any fun plans for the remaining days? For those with multiples, do you find that having a structured activity plan for the holiday helps keep the kids entertained, or do you prefer to go with the flow? I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this!
As for me, I'm all about structure. My kids respond well to a routine, so I usually plan our holidays down to the minute haha. We take short breaks from our schedule to be spontaneous, which helps keep things interesting. But yep, mostly structured activities because that's what works best for us! Keeps the kids engaged and prevents whining too.

As for me, I'm all about structure. My kids respond well to a routine, so I usually plan our holidays down to the minute haha. We take short breaks from our schedule to be spontaneous, which helps keep things interesting. But yep, mostly structured activities because that's what works best for us! Keeps the kids engaged and prevents whining too.
That's great to know! Some children definitely thrive with a routine, and it's helpful to have a structured plan to prevent melt-downs. Short, spontaneous breaks from the routine also sound like a good idea to keep things exciting. Thanks for sharing!

That's great to know! Some children definitely thrive with a routine, and it's helpful to have a structured plan to prevent melt-downs. Short, spontaneous breaks from the routine also sound like a good idea to keep things exciting. Thanks for sharing!
It's a joy to find sopmroe who can think like that.

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
every child is different, and it's interesting to hear what works best for others!
it's fascinating to discover the various strategies that work for other parents. It's like swapping tips that make life a little easier and more enjoyable - a real blessing when it comes to parenting multiples. Have a great week ahead!

it's fascinating to discover the various strategies that work for other parents. It's like swapping tips that make life a little easier and more enjoyable - a real blessing when it comes to parenting multiples. Have a great week ahead!
it's nice connecting with other parents and discovering new ideas! You have a wonderful week too, and hope your little ones behave ;)

Reactions: lioness
it's nice connecting with other parents and discovering new ideas! You have a wonderful week too, and hope your little ones behave ;)
I'm off to bed soon; got an early start tomorrow. Night, folks!

Have a lovely Sunday too! Wave those Monday blues away.
Here's to hoping that the kids give me a break from being their personal entertainment and let me enjoy some peaceful me-time on Sunday! Have a good one!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
Here's to hoping that the kids give me a break from being their personal entertainment and let me enjoy some peaceful me-time on Sunday! Have a good one!
Haha, sounds like a plan! Enjoy your peaceful Sunday!

Haha, sounds like a plan! Enjoy your peaceful Sunday!
There really should be more hours past midnight so I can have some extra 'me' time. Have a fantastic week ahead!

There really should be more hours past midnight so I can have some extra 'me' time. Have a fantastic week ahead!
That's exactly what I need - more hours in the day for some personal space! Enjoy your week too!

That's exactly what I need - more hours in the day for some personal space! Enjoy your week too!
it would be wonderful to have some additional time for ourselves, especially when there's so much to accomplish. Here's hoping that the kids are in a great mood this week so we can have some much-needed downtime. Cheers!

it would be wonderful to have some additional time for ourselves, especially when there's so much to accomplish. Here's hoping that the kids are in a great mood this week so we can have some much-needed downtime. Cheers!
I could really use some extra hours too! Have a good one!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu