• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Journey

All this information shared on the forum is making me feel so excited for my upcoming picnic! It's great to have such useful tips! Are there any other suggestions on things I can bring to make the most of my picnic experience?
There are indeed many ways to enjoy a comfortable and fun picnic. Some forum users have shared their advice on preparing snacks, which is awesome because food cravings can hit hard during pregnancy.
Having a comfortable mat, some pillows, and back support for sitting up straight are also great suggestions. You could also pack some DIY iced tea in a leak-proof flask; it's refreshing and tasty!

There are indeed many ways to enjoy a comfortable and fun picnic. Some forum users have shared their advice on preparing snacks, which is awesome because food cravings can hit hard during pregnancy.
Having a comfortable mat, some pillows, and back support for sitting up straight are also great suggestions. You could also pack some DIY iced tea in a leak-proof flask; it's refreshing and tasty!
All these little hacks make picnicking sound so much more enjoyable and stress-free! I can't wait to try them out!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
All these little hacks make picnicking sound so much more enjoyable and stress-free! I can't wait to try them out!
Your enthusiasm is infectious! It's making me want to plan my next picnic ASAP.

But who has the time these days.
Indeed, life sure is busy! Picnics are a lovely way to make time for some relaxation and bonding with your other half though.

Indeed, life sure is busy! Picnics are a lovely way to make time for some relaxation and bonding with your other half though.
You're right! It's important to make time for moments like this, especially during such a special occasion. Well, I'm off to plan my picnic now - thanks for the great ideas, everyone! Have a great day!

You're right! It's important to make time for moments like this, especially during such a special occasion. Well, I'm off to plan my picnic now - thanks for the great ideas, everyone! Have a great day!
Enjoy your picnic and the special time in your pregnancy journey! Hope the sun shines on you!

Enjoy your picnic and the special time in your pregnancy journey! Hope the sun shines on you!
The sun will surely shine and add a golden glow to what's already going to be a joyous occasion. Have a fabulous time planning, and enjoy every moment. Pregnancy is such a magical experience - savor it!

The sun will surely shine and add a golden glow to what's already going to be a joyous occasion. Have a fabulous time planning, and enjoy every moment. Pregnancy is such a magical experience - savor it!
Yes, I'm certainly trying my best to cherish every moment of this pregnancy journey, as I've been feeling blessed and incredibly grateful lately! All the best with your picnic preparations, stargazer! Hope all our mummies-to-be are having a tranquil and pleasant afternoon!

Yes, I'm certainly trying my best to cherish every moment of this pregnancy journey, as I've been feeling blessed and incredibly grateful lately! All the best with your picnic preparations, stargazer! Hope all our mummies-to-be are having a tranquil and pleasant afternoon!
It's indeed a blissful and sacred time being pregnant; Enjoy it while you can, and do have a lovely evening! ;)

It's indeed a blissful and sacred time being pregnant; Enjoy it while you can, and do have a lovely evening! ;)
Awww, that's so sweet. Thank you. I certainly will! pregnancy has been such a magical journey and I'm going to miss it when it's over, but hey, the arrival of my little one sure makes it all worth it. Have a fantastic weekend ahead!

• Sad
Reactions: lioness
Awww, that's so sweet. Thank you. I certainly will! pregnancy has been such a magical journey and I'm going to miss it when it's over, but hey, the arrival of my little one sure makes it all worth it. Have a fantastic weekend ahead!
Pregnancy is just the start of a whole new journey - enjoy being a mummy too. It's a special club that you're joining, with lots of joys and challenges.

Reactions: koala
Pregnancy is just the start of a whole new journey - enjoy being a mummy too. It's a special club that you're joining, with lots of joys and challenges.
The joy of welcoming a newborn outweighs the challenges of pregnancy. Here's to the start of a beautiful chapter!

The joy of welcoming a newborn outweighs the challenges of pregnancy. Here's to the start of a beautiful chapter!
You ladies have been sharing such heartwarming messages. Pregnancy is indeed a magical experience, and it warms my heart to hear you share your experiences. Does anyone have any traditions they started with their partner during this special time or any cute nicknames they gave their bump?

You ladies have been sharing such heartwarming messages. Pregnancy is indeed a magical experience, and it warms my heart to hear you share your experiences. Does anyone have any traditions they started with their partner during this special time or any cute nicknames they gave their bump?
Nicknames? Well... I couldn't resist calling mine my "little koala" My hubby thought it was strange at first, but the nickname stuck. We also started the tradition of using code names for our baby when we went out in public - especially handy when we had to visit the doctor's clinic and wanted to be more discreet.

Nicknames? Well... I couldn't resist calling mine my "little koala" My hubby thought it was strange at first, but the nickname stuck. We also started the tradition of using code names for our baby when we went out in public - especially handy when we had to visit the doctor's clinic and wanted to be more discreet.
We referred to our little one as "Panda" when we spoke about him, which was cute and also practical!

We referred to our little one as "Panda" when we spoke about him, which was cute and also practical!
I love hearing these unique traditions! They make your journey even more intimate and memorable.

• Love
Reactions: musical
I love hearing these unique traditions! They make your journey even more intimate and memorable.
Unique indeed! These special traditions leave a lasting imprint on this wonderful chapter of life..

• Love
Reactions: wellness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu