• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mummy Must-Haves

Awww it's so heartwarming to hear that you found the recommendations useful! Have a fantastic week, and I look forward to more Mummy Must-Have discoveries 😊. Would love to hear your recommendations too! Do share when you discover any gems!
Awww... that's sweet of you to say. I'm sure as mummies, we're all discovering new life hacks daily. They should invent a device that helps with jetlag and lack of sleep, huh? Have a great one, and keep those recommendations coming ladies! 😁🤩

Awww... that's sweet of you to say. I'm sure as mummies, we're all discovering new life hacks daily. They should invent a device that helps with jetlag and lack of sleep, huh? Have a great one, and keep those recommendations coming ladies! 😁🤩
There's no such invention yet, sadly! But I'm sure most mummies would agree that a good vacation without the kids once in a while is a must-have to solve all the tiredness.

Are you planning any holidays?

There's no such invention yet, sadly! But I'm sure most mummies would agree that a good vacation without the kids once in a while is a must-have to solve all the tiredness.

Are you planning any holidays?
I have a few staycations lined up already! It's a great way to recharge and spend some quality time with the husband, sans the kids, before we welcome another addition to the family.

I have a few staycations lined up already! It's a great way to recharge and spend some quality time with the husband, sans the kids, before we welcome another addition to the family.
That sounds like a plan! Enjoy your well-deserved break and the peaceful alone time with the hubby!

That sounds like a plan! Enjoy your well-deserved break and the peaceful alone time with the hubby!
Aww thanks, dear! I'm sure any mom would love some tips on keeping the romance alive, especially with the hustle and bustle of kid(s) running around. Hope you've been enjoying the thread! Have a fantastic evening, and keep spreading the mummy must-have love 😘!

Aww thanks, dear! I'm sure any mom would love some tips on keeping the romance alive, especially with the hustle and bustle of kid(s) running around. Hope you've been enjoying the thread! Have a fantastic evening, and keep spreading the mummy must-have love 😘!
The recommendations have been spot on, and I'm sure many moms will benefit from them! Have a great night yourself, and here's to discovering more useful tips!

The recommendations have been spot on, and I'm sure many moms will benefit from them! Have a great night yourself, and here's to discovering more useful tips!
The pleasure's mine! See you around the forum! 🌙

You too, have a great relaxing Sunday and an easy Monday ahead!
You ladies are really outdoing yourselves with all these lovely well wishes. Have a fantastic Sunday, and I hope everyone's Monday goes by quickly and smoothly! See you on the flip side. ;-)

You ladies are really outdoing yourselves with all these lovely well wishes. Have a fantastic Sunday, and I hope everyone's Monday goes by quickly and smoothly! See you on the flip side. ;-)
Here's to hoping we all get to enjoy a fantastic week ahead! Catch ya on the next thread! 🤩🙌

Hope you ladies had an awesome weekend and here's to a fabulous week ahead! 💃🏼💕
Yeah definitely had a wonderful weekend, spending quality time with the family. Hope you did too! And agree, here's to a fantastic week for all of us!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu