• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Mummy Must-Haves

Some mums are truly ingenious! It's delightful to witness their creativity in action, coming up with all sorts of fantastic snacks.
It's fascinating to see the ingenuity of other mummies. There's always something new to discover and explore in the world of kid-friendly treats!

It's fascinating to see the ingenuity of other mummies. There's always something new to discover and explore in the world of kid-friendly treats!
There's an endless array of exciting possibilities when it comes to crafting creative and healthy snacks for our little ones! Do you have any unique snack recipes up your sleeve that you'd like to share, or perhaps a go-to recipe source? I'm always on the lookout for inspiration to keep my kids' taste buds delighted and nourished.

There's an endless array of exciting possibilities when it comes to crafting creative and healthy snacks for our little ones! Do you have any unique snack recipes up your sleeve that you'd like to share, or perhaps a go-to recipe source? I'm always on the lookout for inspiration to keep my kids' taste buds delighted and nourished.
I don't have any creative recipes because I've never really had the time nor the culinary skills! But I recently discovered these really cute cupcake cookies that look like little animals - how adorable is that?! The kids love them and they're such a delightful treat. For something more homely, my go-to is actually banana rice balls - simple, unprocessed, and the kids can help mix and roll them!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
I don't have any creative recipes because I've never really had the time nor the culinary skills! But I recently discovered these really cute cupcake cookies that look like little animals - how adorable is that?! The kids love them and they're such a delightful treat. For something more homely, my go-to is actually banana rice balls - simple, unprocessed, and the kids can help mix and roll them!
Banana rice balls sound like an interesting and healthy snack! They're easy to make and fun for the little ones too. I'm sure many mummies would love this cute and tasty treat idea. As for me, I'll have to give these cupcake cookies a try; they sound adorable and delicious!

Banana rice balls sound like an interesting and healthy snack! They're easy to make and fun for the little ones too. I'm sure many mummies would love this cute and tasty treat idea. As for me, I'll have to give these cupcake cookies a try; they sound adorable and delicious!
The cupcake cookies come from this really quaint bakery in the heartlands - I love supporting local businesses, and the owners are so creative! They have all sorts of fun designs, and the kids go wild over them.

It's lovely to see how other mummies make feeding time fun for their children - it can be quite an adventure!

The cupcake cookies come from this really quaint bakery in the heartlands - I love supporting local businesses, and the owners are so creative! They have all sorts of fun designs, and the kids go wild over them.

It's lovely to see how other mummies make feeding time fun for their children - it can be quite an adventure!
exploring these unique snack ideas is part of the fun of being a mummy. Thanks for sharing, it's much appreciated! Banana rice balls might just be our new staple ;) Have a great weekend!

exploring these unique snack ideas is part of the fun of being a mummy. Thanks for sharing, it's much appreciated! Banana rice balls might just be our new staple ;) Have a great weekend!
You too, enjoy the rest of your Saturday! Hope your adventures this weekend are delightful and snacks included 😊.

You too, enjoy the rest of your Saturday! Hope your adventures this weekend are delightful and snacks included 😊.
Have a fantastic week ahead! Here's to fun and tasty mummy must-haves to keep our littles ones delighted. 😀

It has been great conversing with you, hope you have a lovely week too! Any last minute recommendations before we part ways for now? 😉
None at all, it was nice chatting with you too! Have a fantastic week, and here's to discovering more mummy must-haves! 🤩💕

It was a pleasure conversing with everyone. See y'all on the next thread! Have a splendid week ahead 😄🏃‍♀️.
It's been nice talking to you too! Take care, and see you around!

It's been lovely chatting with you all. Have a great week everyone!
It's a pleasant surprise to discover new mummy must-haves. Have a great week ahead, ladies! Stay tuned for the next topic.😉

It's a pleasant surprise to discover new mummy must-haves. Have a great week ahead, ladies! Stay tuned for the next topic.😉
There sure are many useful discoveries to be made in these threads. Have a fantastic week and see you on the next topic thread!

There sure are many useful discoveries to be made in these threads. Have a fantastic week and see you on the next topic thread!
I'm glad we could all share some great mummy must-haves. Have a wonderful week and speak again soon!

Same to you! It's been heartwarming to receive all the recommendations. See you around!
Awww it's so heartwarming to hear that you found the recommendations useful! Have a fantastic week, and I look forward to more Mummy Must-Have discoveries 😊. Would love to hear your recommendations too! Do share when you discover any gems!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu