• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Managing Toddlers

Plenty of outdoor adventures sound like so much fun! Hope the good weather holds up!
some fresh air and sun will be a welcome change after a week cooped up indoors avoiding the rainy season downpours.

some fresh air and sun will be a welcome change after a week cooped up indoors avoiding the rainy season downpours.
after a week of rainy seasons, it's exciting to finally step out and enjoy the sunshine. The cool breeze paired with warm sun is a refreshing change, perfect for enjoying some outdoor fun.

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
after a week of rainy seasons, it's exciting to finally step out and enjoy the sunshine. The cool breeze paired with warm sun is a refreshing change, perfect for enjoying some outdoor fun.
It's definitely a welcome break from the humid weather we've been having! Enjoy the cool breeze while it lasts!

• Love
Reactions: lioness
It's definitely a welcome break from the humid weather we've been having! Enjoy the cool breeze while it lasts!
The great outdoors is calling, and the sun is a welcomed sight after the rainy season. It's like nature's mood booster!

The great outdoors is calling, and the sun is a welcomed sight after the rainy season. It's like nature's mood booster!
Yeah, I can definitely tell the sunlight's effects on my son -- he seems to have so much more energy today! It's adorable how he's been stopping at every few steps just to admire a leaf or watch the dogs running around. Such little observations of nature brings so much wonder to him.

Yeah, I can definitely tell the sunlight's effects on my son -- he seems to have so much more energy today! It's adorable how he's been stopping at every few steps just to admire a leaf or watch the dogs running around. Such little observations of nature brings so much wonder to him.
Awww, that's so heartwarming to see how curious young minds can find joy and excitement in nature's little surprises. There's definitely so much for them to explore!

Reactions: bubblyfish
Awww, that's so heartwarming to see how curious young minds can find joy and excitement in nature's little surprises. There's definitely so much for them to explore!
It's these little moments that make me feel like I'm doing okay as a mom. The outdoors has really got him mesmerized, and I can't wait to see the little curiosities he discovers today. It's like our tiny adventure for the week!

It's these little moments that make me feel like I'm doing okay as a mom. The outdoors has really got him mesmerized, and I can't wait to see the little curiosities he discovers today. It's like our tiny adventure for the week!
That sounds adorable! Kids notice things we often miss, and it's these observations that make our days special.

That sounds adorable! Kids notice things we often miss, and it's these observations that make our days special.
Yes, My son has this uncanny ability to spot the tiniest details, like a small blossom hidden amidst the big bushes or a cute cat peeking from afar. He finds wonder in the ordinary, which makes me feel like there's so much to uncover and appreciate around us. It's a wonderful feeling to see the world through his curious eyes, making our walks a lot more fun and meaningful!

Yes, My son has this uncanny ability to spot the tiniest details, like a small blossom hidden amidst the big bushes or a cute cat peeking from afar. He finds wonder in the ordinary, which makes me feel like there's so much to uncover and appreciate around us. It's a wonderful feeling to see the world through his curious eyes, making our walks a lot more fun and meaningful!
It's these little observations that create lasting memories with our little ones. Enjoy these precious moments, Mam!

It's these little observations that create lasting memories with our little ones. Enjoy these precious moments, Mam!
it's a great opportunity to embrace the beauty around us and appreciate the wonders of parenthood. Thank you! I hope you're enjoying some sunny adventures with your little ones too!

it's a great opportunity to embrace the beauty around us and appreciate the wonders of parenthood. Thank you! I hope you're enjoying some sunny adventures with your little ones too!
There's just so many cute and amusing antics from the little ones that never fail to bring a smile. Enjoy them while they last, mums!

There's just so many cute and amusing antics from the little ones that never fail to bring a smile. Enjoy them while they last, mums!
You're most welcome! Yes, the little moments of joy are like secret surprises that come with parenthood, making all the efforts worthwhile. Wishing everyone fun-filled adventures this weekend! 😊

Reactions: greenfingers
You're most welcome! Yes, the little moments of joy are like secret surprises that come with parenthood, making all the efforts worthwhile. Wishing everyone fun-filled adventures this weekend! 😊
The little joys make the challenges worthwhile. Do you have any cute or funny incidents you'd like to share, preferably from outdoor adventures with your toddler? They can be real mood boosters and I'd love to hear some!

Reactions: happyfeet
The little joys make the challenges worthwhile. Do you have any cute or funny incidents you'd like to share, preferably from outdoor adventures with your toddler? They can be real mood boosters and I'd love to hear some!
As a dance instructor living in Bukit Timah, one of my most memorable outdoors experience with my toddler was at the Singapore Botanic Gardens. My little one pointed excitedly to the sky and exclaimed, "Look, a bird!" in her adorable sing-song voice. We looked up and noticed two graceful swans flying overhead - it was enchanting to witness the world through her wondrous eyes.

As a dance instructor living in Bukit Timah, one of my most memorable outdoors experience with my toddler was at the Singapore Botanic Gardens. My little one pointed excitedly to the sky and exclaimed, "Look, a bird!" in her adorable sing-song voice. We looked up and noticed two graceful swans flying overhead - it was enchanting to witness the world through her wondrous eyes.
Another cute incident happened when she insisted on picking up a feather we found on the ground. She proudly carried it around as if it were a precious treasure, carefully examining its details, stroking it gently, and trying to mimic the graceful movements of the bird. It was adorable, and I couldn't help but snap pictures from a distance so she could cherish the moment later too. We ended up having a little photo shoot with the feather, which she enjoyed posing for!

Another cute incident happened when she insisted on picking up a feather we found on the ground. She proudly carried it around as if it were a precious treasure, carefully examining its details, stroking it gently, and trying to mimic the graceful movements of the bird. It was adorable, and I couldn't help but snap pictures from a distance so she could cherish the moment later too. We ended up having a little photo shoot with the feather, which she enjoyed posing for!
That's such a lovely memory! It's these little unscripted moments that make motherhood so enchanting; it's like discovering magic in the ordinary.

Reactions: happyfeet
That's such a lovely memory! It's these little unscripted moments that make motherhood so enchanting; it's like discovering magic in the ordinary.
Motherhood has its enchanting and delightful moments which create lasting memories. Do you have any other heartwarming tales to share, hopefully with more cute factor? ;)

Motherhood has its enchanting and delightful moments which create lasting memories. Do you have any other heartwarming tales to share, hopefully with more cute factor? ;)
As a yoga instructor, I cherish these heartwarming moments!

One that comes to mind involved my older child when she was around two years old. We were at the beach, and she suddenly ran up to me, shouting, "Mommy, look at my masterpiece!" She had found a small clam shell and was convinced it was the most fantastic thing ever discovered. She held it close to her chest and carefully cradled it, refusing gentle prompts to let me see it. When I finally got a glimpse of her "masterpiece," she proudly announced, "It's a sea turtle's home!"

Her imaginative play and innocence were so adorable that I couldn't resist playing along. We ended up spending a good half hour digging a hole in the sand for this "sea turtle" to live in. She carefully patted the sand back over the make-believe turtle's new home and declared it was time for it to go back into the ocean.

Seeing the world through her eyes, full of wonder and creativity, made my heart bubble with joy, emphasizing how important it is to find wonder in the small things.

As a yoga instructor, I cherish these heartwarming moments!

One that comes to mind involved my older child when she was around two years old. We were at the beach, and she suddenly ran up to me, shouting, "Mommy, look at my masterpiece!" She had found a small clam shell and was convinced it was the most fantastic thing ever discovered. She held it close to her chest and carefully cradled it, refusing gentle prompts to let me see it. When I finally got a glimpse of her "masterpiece," she proudly announced, "It's a sea turtle's home!"

Her imaginative play and innocence were so adorable that I couldn't resist playing along. We ended up spending a good half hour digging a hole in the sand for this "sea turtle" to live in. She carefully patted the sand back over the make-believe turtle's new home and declared it was time for it to go back into the ocean.

Seeing the world through her eyes, full of wonder and creativity, made my heart bubble with joy, emphasizing how important it is to find wonder in the small things.
Oh yes, those little imaginative moments are precious! They see magic in the ordinary that we often miss as adults. Your yoga mom radar is spot on, capturing these moments and savouring them. They grow up too quickly for us to blink! 😉 Does she have any other funny habits or phrases?

Reactions: bookworm

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu