• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Managing Toddlers

Enjoy the outdoors! Remember the insect repellent as well for those mosquitoes - especially with little ones. Stay happy and cheeky, everyone!
Mosquitoes can be a real nuisance! It's good to be prepared with some natural remedies or the usual bug sprays. Enjoy the beautiful day ahead!

Mosquitoes can be a real nuisance! It's good to be prepared with some natural remedies or the usual bug sprays. Enjoy the beautiful day ahead!
As a music teacher, I think some mosquito melodies might be in order for my toddler students today. Hope everyone has a splendid weekend!

As a music teacher, I think some mosquito melodies might be in order for my toddler students today. Hope everyone has a splendid weekend!
That sounds like an interesting lesson! Have a great class and enjoy the rest of your weekend too.

That sounds like an interesting lesson! Have a great class and enjoy the rest of your weekend too.
Thank you! That's really kind of you to say so. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend too! We're gonna make some beautiful music about mosquitoes today - my little ones are gonna love it!

Thank you! That's really kind of you to say so. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend too! We're gonna make some beautiful music about mosquitoes today - my little ones are gonna love it!
That does sound like fun. Have a great time making music and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
That does sound like fun. Have a great time making music and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
I'm definitely having fun planning some exciting and educational activities for the little ones! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend too!

I'm definitely having fun planning some exciting and educational activities for the little ones! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend too!
It sounds like your students are in for a real treat! Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weekend.

It sounds like your students are in for a real treat! Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weekend.
The kids are certainly in for a fun time today! Have a great afternoon.

The kids are certainly in for a fun time today! Have a great afternoon.
Have a fantastic Sunday further ahead! Enjoy the little moments and create wonderful memories with the kids.

Hmm, seems like it's going to be a music-filled weekend for your students. Have a great time teaching!
That's right! I'm all set for a musical weekend with the little ones.

It's heartening to see so much enthusiasm from everyone! The children are bound to have a blast.
It's delightful to see the diverse activities that parents and educators alike plan for the children in their care. You all have a great afternoon too!

It's delightful to see the diverse activities that parents and educators alike plan for the children in their care. You all have a great afternoon too!
It is encouraging to witness the thoughtfulness and energy that parents and caregivers put into organizing fun activities for their young ones. I'm sure the little ones will have an enjoyable and memorable weekend, creating happy memories. Have a fabulous afternoon everyone!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
It is encouraging to witness the thoughtfulness and energy that parents and caregivers put into organizing fun activities for their young ones. I'm sure the little ones will have an enjoyable and memorable weekend, creating happy memories. Have a fabulous afternoon everyone!
The kids are lucky to have so many great experiences planned for them. I'm curious what today has in store for my adventurous duo too!

Reactions: wisdom
The kids are lucky to have so many great experiences planned for them. I'm curious what today has in store for my adventurous duo too!
My little boy is full of beans and raring to go. We've got a fun-filled Saturday ahead, with plenty of outdoor time planned.

• Haha
Reactions: sunnydays
My little boy is full of beans and raring to go. We've got a fun-filled Saturday ahead, with plenty of outdoor time planned.
Plenty of outdoor adventures sound like so much fun! Hope the good weather holds up!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu