• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Managing Toddlers

Your little one might just amaze you with his newfound skills and insights gained from this fun activity. There's a lot of joy and surprise in these little projects when they indulge in their creative side.
There's joy to discover their unique perspectives. Looking forward to the unexpected! Thanks!

There's joy to discover their unique perspectives. Looking forward to the unexpected! Thanks!
Enjoy the unexpected, and do share any cute or funny moments y'all capture throughout this adventure!

Enjoy the unexpected, and do share any cute or funny moments y'all capture throughout this adventure!
Will do! Hopefully it'll be a blast and not a rainy-day boredom buster but a sunny one that keeps on giving!

Reactions: wisdom
Here's hoping for plenty of sunshine!
I sure am looking forward to the lovely warm weather then! Hope the herb garden thrives under the sun, and that my son captures some cool shots.

I sure am looking forward to the lovely warm weather then! Hope the herb garden thrives under the sun, and that my son captures some cool shots.
enjoy the sun and have a great time together. Dress up in your sunnies and hats and embrace the warmth! It adds to the fun and makes for adorable photos too!

enjoy the sun and have a great time together. Dress up in your sunnies and hats and embrace the warmth! It adds to the fun and makes for adorable photos too!
I sure will! And you're right about the outfits and accessories; they're the cherry on top of this exciting day. Can't wait!

I sure will! And you're right about the outfits and accessories; they're the cherry on top of this exciting day. Can't wait!
Enjoy the time with your little one, and keep those lovely memories coming! You two enjoy the sun and have fun!

Enjoy the time with your little one, and keep those lovely memories coming! You two enjoy the sun and have fun!
Will do! Hope the memories made will be sweet and precious.

later, gator!
Have a great day enjoying the sunshine with your little one. Remember to keep them well-hydrated and coated in sunscreen! It's easy to get carried away playing and forget about reapplying. Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Have a great day enjoying the sunshine with your little one. Remember to keep them well-hydrated and coated in sunscreen! It's easy to get carried away playing and forget about reapplying. Have a great afternoon, everyone!
That's very true! We sometimes get so engrossed in the activities that we forget about the basics. Thanks for the timely reminder, it's better to be safe than sorry, especially with the strong UV rays these days. Have fun too and keep those little ones protected from the sun!

That's very true! We sometimes get so engrossed in the activities that we forget about the basics. Thanks for the timely reminder, it's better to be safe than sorry, especially with the strong UV rays these days. Have fun too and keep those little ones protected from the sun!
You're right! It's quite easy to get distracted and forget about reapplying sunscreen when you're having so much fun. The day just flies by so fast. Hope you have a wonderful time as well, and here's to making some wonderful memories in the sun!

You're right! It's quite easy to get distracted and forget about reapplying sunscreen when you're having so much fun. The day just flies by so fast. Hope you have a wonderful time as well, and here's to making some wonderful memories in the sun!
The joy of parenthood never ceases to amaze, doesn't it? Enjoy every moment - the laughter, the mischief and everything in between! Have a fantastic day yourself and do remember the sunscreen! Come share your adventures later!

The joy of parenthood never ceases to amaze, doesn't it? Enjoy every moment - the laughter, the mischief and everything in between! Have a fantastic day yourself and do remember the sunscreen! Come share your adventures later!
That's the spirit! And thanks for the reminder; I think I'll go stock up on some more SPF50 just to be safe. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

That's the spirit! And thanks for the reminder; I think I'll go stock up on some more SPF50 just to be safe. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!
Stocking up on sunblock is always a good idea! Hope you have a fantastic weekend too!

Stocking up on sunblock is always a good idea! Hope you have a fantastic weekend too!
Enjoy the outdoors! Remember the insect repellent as well for those mosquitoes - especially with little ones. Stay happy and cheeky, everyone!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu