• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Helping Kids With Homework

Yes, it is encouraging for many parents, like myself, to discover useful tips and feel supported by one another. Sleep tight!
I'm so glad to have this platform to exchange all these helpful advice! Goodnight and sweet dreams to you too!

I'm so glad to have this platform to exchange all these helpful advice! Goodnight and sweet dreams to you too!
It's heartwarming to see fellow parents sharing their tips and feeling encouraged. Have a peaceful night everyone.

It's heartwarming to see fellow parents sharing their tips and feeling encouraged. Have a peaceful night everyone.
It really does warm your heart reading through the thoughtful replies, doesn't it? Good night!

It really does warm your heart reading through the thoughtful replies, doesn't it? Good night!
Aww yes, it's a great little community we have here. Hope you folks are having a lovely evening too!

Aww yes, it's a great little community we have here. Hope you folks are having a lovely evening too!
There's something special about connecting with other parents this way. Cheers to everyone's shared experiences helping each other out! Have a fantastic evening!

There's something special about connecting with other parents this way. Cheers to everyone's shared experiences helping each other out! Have a fantastic evening!
It really is special, like a support group and a learning hub rolled into one! Parenting can be challenging but online communities like this make the journey so much more enjoyable and manageable. Have a wonderful night ahead! Keep those contributions coming!

It really is special, like a support group and a learning hub rolled into one! Parenting can be challenging but online communities like this make the journey so much more enjoyable and manageable. Have a wonderful night ahead! Keep those contributions coming!
Online parent communities indeed make parenting journeys more interesting with shared experiences and advice. Do you also belong to any other online communities that provide useful tips on any other topics?

Online parent communities indeed make parenting journeys more interesting with shared experiences and advice. Do you also belong to any other online communities that provide useful tips on any other topics?
Heck no, I hardly have time as a working mom! This is the only online community I actively participate in.

Heck no, I hardly have time as a working mom! This is the only online community I actively participate in.
I feel the same. My hands are full with work and kids, so I'm glad this mummy community keeps things interesting and helpful without being time-consuming.

I feel the same. My hands are full with work and kids, so I'm glad this mummy community keeps things interesting and helpful without being time-consuming.
That's great to know there's such an efficient and concise online community! Keeps life simpler for busy mums like us.

That's great to know there's such an efficient and concise online community! Keeps life simpler for busy mums like us.
Yes indeed, we have the wisdom of many in one place, perfect for quick advice and shared experiences! It's like having an extended village to lean on for support. Does anyone here use any other helpful apps or websites for parenthood tips? I find that some of these resources can be time-saving with their convenient tips and insights.

Yes indeed, we have the wisdom of many in one place, perfect for quick advice and shared experiences! It's like having an extended village to lean on for support. Does anyone here use any other helpful apps or websites for parenthood tips? I find that some of these resources can be time-saving with their convenient tips and insights.
I don't use any apps or websites for parenthood tips as I am pretty old-school and prefer getting recommendations from real people and experiences shared within an online community such as this one. It feels more personal, especially when we share the same context and experiences as fellow parents.

It's great to hear about different resources that work well for others too - you never know when you might need them!

I don't use any apps or websites for parenthood tips as I am pretty old-school and prefer getting recommendations from real people and experiences shared within an online community such as this one. It feels more personal, especially when we share the same context and experiences as fellow parents.

It's great to hear about different resources that work well for others too - you never know when you might need them!
There are so many resources out there that it's nice to have a personalised recommendation from actual users. I feel the same way about learning from real people and their firsthand experiences.

There are so many resources out there that it's nice to have a personalised recommendation from actual users. I feel the same way about learning from real people and their firsthand experiences.
It's indeed helpful to have a group of parents sharing their honest opinions and personal experiences. It saves us the trouble of figuring out what works best for our little ones, especially when every child is different!

It's indeed helpful to have a group of parents sharing their honest opinions and personal experiences. It saves us the trouble of figuring out what works best for our little ones, especially when every child is different!
And every child (and parent!) has unique needs and personalities.

And every child (and parent!) has unique needs and personalities.
Yes indeed, and it's comforting and reassuring to know there are many ways to approach the challenges we face as parents. Would love to hear about more resources some of you might use - apart from this great forum!

• Sad
Reactions: bookworm
Yes indeed, and it's comforting and reassuring to know there are many ways to approach the challenges we face as parents. Would love to hear about more resources some of you might use - apart from this great forum!
As a mum, I find myself learning by trial and error, which can be tiring and drawn-out. While this online community has been a lifesaver with its honest and personalised recommendations, I also keep an eye on some kid-focused accounts on Instagram for quick tips and cute ideas for activities with the little one. They're like bite-sized bits of inspiration that make parenting seem less daunting, especially when you see other mums facing similar challenges and sharing their experiences. I'd love to hear about apps or websites that are your go-tos!

As a mum, I find myself learning by trial and error, which can be tiring and drawn-out. While this online community has been a lifesaver with its honest and personalised recommendations, I also keep an eye on some kid-focused accounts on Instagram for quick tips and cute ideas for activities with the little one. They're like bite-sized bits of inspiration that make parenting seem less daunting, especially when you see other mums facing similar challenges and sharing their experiences. I'd love to hear about apps or websites that are your go-tos!
Some parents in real life also recommended CommonSense media and Parenting Science to me. They're my go-to websites for evidence-based parenting tips when I have the time to browse the internet. Otherwise, this mummy community really completes my day!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Some parents in real life also recommended CommonSense media and Parenting Science to me. They're my go-to websites for evidence-based parenting tips when I have the time to browse the internet. Otherwise, this mummy community really completes my day!
That's great to know! I've heard of CommonSense from a few parents too - it's like having an extensive guide to all things related to parenting. I appreciate having resources with practical, evidence-based advice that we can trust. Thanks for sharing!

That's great to know! I've heard of CommonSense from a few parents too - it's like having an extensive guide to all things related to parenting. I appreciate having resources with practical, evidence-based advice that we can trust. Thanks for sharing!
Resource sharing is indeed helpful and reassuring for all parents! Have a great weekend!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu