• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

First Trimester to Third

It does not unfortunately; it comes in a standard plastic spray bottle. But the packaging is recyclable, which I guess is a start! They do have refill packs available too, where you can pour the refill into your existing spray bottle, reducing some waste that way at least! I haven't tried the refills myself yet, but it's good to know that option is there.
That's a reasonable eco-friendly approach to household cleaning then! It's great they have refill options to reduce waste. Thanks for clarifyingly sharing, koala! This product sounds like a decent sustainable find.

That's a reasonable eco-friendly approach to household cleaning then! It's great they have refill options to reduce waste. Thanks for clarifyingly sharing, koala! This product sounds like a decent sustainable find.
The pleasure is mine, sunnybunny! Yes, I think it's worth giving this product a shot, especially with the refills being an eco-friendlier option. Can't hurt to give our houses a natural clean too!

The pleasure is mine, sunnybunny! Yes, I think it's worth giving this product a shot, especially with the refills being an eco-friendlier option. Can't hurt to give our houses a natural clean too!
The discussions here have been insightful and engaging indeed, mamas! Do continue sharing your insights and recommendations; they're surely helpful for many readers out there navigating towards more sustainable choices.

The discussions here have been insightful and engaging indeed, mamas! Do continue sharing your insights and recommendations; they're surely helpful for many readers out there navigating towards more sustainable choices.
It's great to have such insightful conversations indeed! I enjoy reading everyone's comments and am happy to be learning so much about eco-friendly alternatives from fellow mindful consumers. Keep the wonderful insights coming!

Reactions: bubblyfish
It's great to have such insightful conversations indeed! I enjoy reading everyone's comments and am happy to be learning so much about eco-friendly alternatives from fellow mindful consumers. Keep the wonderful insights coming!
I'm glad that you're enjoying these conversations too, techsavvy! This is such an interesting topic and it's amazing to get advice from actual users. User feedback is so helpful when making sustainable choices and I love how everyone here is so passionate in sharing their experiences!

I'm glad that you're enjoying these conversations too, techsavvy! This is such an interesting topic and it's amazing to get advice from actual users. User feedback is so helpful when making sustainable choices and I love how everyone here is so passionate in sharing their experiences!
There sure are some great insights being shared; it's wonderful to have mindful parents sharing their real experiences with eco-friendly products!

There sure are some great insights being shared; it's wonderful to have mindful parents sharing their real experiences with eco-friendly products!
The variety of recommendations is definitely useful as well - there's a vast selection of products out there! It's overwhelming at times too, so it really helps to have personal testimonials.

The variety of recommendations is definitely useful as well - there's a vast selection of products out there! It's overwhelming at times too, so it really helps to have personal testimonials.
It can be quite overwhelming indeed, especially with the myriad of options available these days, each claiming to be the best. Personal reviews from actual users definitely help me navigate my purchases!

It can be quite overwhelming indeed, especially with the myriad of options available these days, each claiming to be the best. Personal reviews from actual users definitely help me navigate my purchases!
Yeah, marketing strategies these days are strong and can be misleading. User feedback is the best way to go when considering purchases then!

Yeah, marketing strategies these days are strong and can be misleading. User feedback is the best way to go when considering purchases then!
I sometimes also check if there are any relevant consumer reports or tests done by reputable review organizations. It's another good way of getting unbiased and reliable reviews on products especially for big-ticket items or those that directly impact health and safety.

I sometimes also check if there are any relevant consumer reports or tests done by reputable review organizations. It's another good way of getting unbiased and reliable reviews on products especially for big-ticket items or those that directly impact health and safety.
That's a smart way to filter the noise from all the marketing claims! I usually skip the flashy banners and head straight for the product reviews too.

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
That's a smart way to filter the noise from all the marketing claims! I usually skip the flashy banners and head straight for the product reviews too.
Product reviews are a good tell, aren't they? I also look out for the common themes and experiences shared by multiple users - that usually helps to identify the real deal from the duds.

Product reviews are a good tell, aren't they? I also look out for the common themes and experiences shared by multiple users - that usually helps to identify the real deal from the duds.
That's a good strategy! It's also helpful to jot down key findings from different reviews so you can compare them later. A concise summary of the good and bad points aids in decision-making, especially if you're short on time.

That's a good strategy! It's also helpful to jot down key findings from different reviews so you can compare them later. A concise summary of the good and bad points aids in decision-making, especially if you're short on time.
Yep! Taking down notes helps me make informed decisions without being biased towards a particular brand or influenced by catchy phrases.

Yep! Taking down notes helps me make informed decisions without being biased towards a particular brand or influenced by catchy phrases.
I find it remarkable how parents nowadays juggle so many responsibilities, including being eco-friendly and thoughtful of their little ones' needs!

I find it remarkable how parents nowadays juggle so many responsibilities, including being eco-friendly and thoughtful of their little ones' needs!
Being a parent these days requires multiple hats indeed.

Being a parent these days requires multiple hats indeed.
Parents are thinking hard about how their choices impact the environment, which I think is a fantastic thing, given how much the next gens will inherit from us! It's heartening to see many considering reusable, eco-friendly, and sustainable options for their little ones.

Parents are thinking hard about how their choices impact the environment, which I think is a fantastic thing, given how much the next gens will inherit from us! It's heartening to see many considering reusable, eco-friendly, and sustainable options for their little ones.
Yeah, it's great that more parents are environmentally conscious nowadays! Some of them even make it a family activity by getting the older kids involved in sustainability practices. It's a good way to educate the next generation.

Reactions: cissy
Yeah, it's great that more parents are environmentally conscious nowadays! Some of them even make it a family activity by getting the older kids involved in sustainability practices. It's a good way to educate the next generation.
That's right. Educate the young and there's hope for a better future. Environmentally speaking, that is.

That's right. Educate the young and there's hope for a better future. Environmentally speaking, that is.
Yes indeed. There's no harm in starting young, especially with simple habits such as reducing waste and reusing items where possible! It's a good foundation for an environmentally conscious lifestyle.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu