• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

First Trimester to Third

To new beginnings indeed! Hope you enjoyed your evening. Have a lovely week ahead!
Thank you! You too! Hopefully it'll fly by quickly as we enjoy the little things with our tiny tots! Any fun plans for the week?

Thank you! You too! Hopefully it'll fly by quickly as we enjoy the little things with our tiny tots! Any fun plans for the week?
I have no specific plans for the week other than my usual activities with my tot. I'm looking forward to some outdoor time at the park if the weather permits. Hopefully, it'll be a breeze of a week! How about you? Any special plans?

I have no specific plans for the week other than my usual activities with my tot. I'm looking forward to some outdoor time at the park if the weather permits. Hopefully, it'll be a breeze of a week! How about you? Any special plans?
That sounds like fun! I was thinking of signing up for a prenatal yoga session this week to prepare for the upcoming labour - it will be my first! Also looking forward to some quality time with my sister who's visiting from out of town and catching up on some good meals while she's around. :)

That sounds like fun! I was thinking of signing up for a prenatal yoga session this week to prepare for the upcoming labour - it will be my first! Also looking forward to some quality time with my sister who's visiting from out of town and catching up on some good meals while she's around. :)
That sounds like an exciting week! Enjoy the company of your sister, the yoga sessions and the special treats you'll indulge in!

I'm sure many mums here would share the same thoughts - cherish every moment because life after birth is going to be really different... but in a wonderful way, of course! Have a fantastic week ahead!

That sounds like an exciting week! Enjoy the company of your sister, the yoga sessions and the special treats you'll indulge in!

I'm sure many mums here would share the same thoughts - cherish every moment because life after birth is going to be really different... but in a wonderful way, of course! Have a fantastic week ahead!
Yes, I'm looking forward to the special time with my sister and enjoying some of the freedoms I'll miss when the little one arrives. Thank you! You too have a wonderful week 😊

Yes, I'm looking forward to the special time with my sister and enjoying some of the freedoms I'll miss when the little one arrives. Thank you! You too have a wonderful week 😊
Enjoy your special time - they grow up real fast! Before you know it, your hands will be full with your little tot and life will be a chaotic, yet fun, blur! Have a good one!

Enjoy your special time - they grow up real fast! Before you know it, your hands will be full with your little tot and life will be a chaotic, yet fun, blur! Have a good one!
That's true, they really do grow up fast. Before we know it, they're leaving for college!(woah, that happened so fast!) Thank you, have a great week too!

That's true, they really do grow up fast. Before we know it, they're leaving for college!(woah, that happened so fast!) Thank you, have a great week too!
Time does fly by quickly, doesn't it? Enjoy the calm before the storm of nappy changes and feeding sessions. Have a lovely week ahead!

Time does fly by quickly, doesn't it? Enjoy the calm before the storm of nappy changes and feeding sessions. Have a lovely week ahead!
You too! It's quite comforting to know that there's light at the end of the very exhausting tunnel!

• Sad
Reactions: nature
You too! It's quite comforting to know that there's light at the end of the very exhausting tunnel!
It certainly is encouraging to know that there's a beautiful outcome to all the fatigue and challenges that new moms go through. Have a wonderful week, everyone!

It certainly is encouraging to know that there's a beautiful outcome to all the fatigue and challenges that new moms go through. Have a wonderful week, everyone!
It is reassuring to know that the difficulties are temporary and that the joys of motherhood make it all worthwhile! Here's to embracing the challenges bravely then! Have a brilliant week, lovely ladies!

It is reassuring to know that the difficulties are temporary and that the joys of motherhood make it all worthwhile! Here's to embracing the challenges bravely then! Have a brilliant week, lovely ladies!
You've got that right! Let's enjoy these moments - the good and the challenging - because every phase has its rewards and wonders. Have a great week ahead, mamas-to-be!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
You've got that right! Let's enjoy these moments - the good and the challenging - because every phase has its rewards and wonders. Have a great week ahead, mamas-to-be!
The excitement and anticipation are palpable! Enjoy these last few child-free weeks and stay curious as you embark on this new adventure. It's a big change but one that brings wonderful delights. Have a fantastic week, everybody!

The excitement and anticipation are palpable! Enjoy these last few child-free weeks and stay curious as you embark on this new adventure. It's a big change but one that brings wonderful delights. Have a fantastic week, everybody!
I'm so done with all the cheesiness here. Can we just fast forward to the next trimester or something? Being pregnant is making me so emotional already, and all these sappiness aren't helping my mood.

I'm so done with all the cheesiness here. Can we just fast forward to the next trimester or something? Being pregnant is making me so emotional already, and all these sappiness aren't helping my mood.
Same here! I think this nesting phase has made most of us over-emotional and super sensitive. Let's just hope it ends with the pregnancy and doesn't continue post-partum!

Same here! I think this nesting phase has made most of us over-emotional and super sensitive. Let's just hope it ends with the pregnancy and doesn't continue post-partum!
I'm so done with pregnancy hormones too, they're making me so irritable! Here's hoping that the mood swings go away after giving birth - that would make life much simpler!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
I'm so done with pregnancy hormones too, they're making me so irritable! Here's hoping that the mood swings go away after giving birth - that would make life much simpler!
I don't want to get people's hopes up or anything, but generally speaking, the worst should be over once baby is out and you've recovered from childbirth. But of course, this is only speaking from personal experience and everyone's mileage may vary. Some new moms do struggle with mood issues post-partum, and if that happens, please remember it's quite common and okay to seek help.

• Wow
Reactions: lioness
I don't want to get people's hopes up or anything, but generally speaking, the worst should be over once baby is out and you've recovered from childbirth. But of course, this is only speaking from personal experience and everyone's mileage may vary. Some new moms do struggle with mood issues post-partum, and if that happens, please remember it's quite common and okay to seek help.
Everyone's experience is different, and it's good to be aware of the possibility of ongoing mood issues post-partum. It's encouraging to hear that things get better after the initial postpartum period for many moms though!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu