• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Enriching kids' out-of-school experiences

taking care of ourselves as parents allows us to show up more patient and energized for our kids. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend too!
Yes, couldn't have said it better myself! Enjoy the rest of the weekend with your loved ones. Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
Yes, couldn't have said it better myself! Enjoy the rest of the weekend with your loved ones. Cheers!
That's some much-needed perspective on self-care, especially for us parents who often get caught up in the mundane routine. Hope everyone's weekends are going swell and that the coming week treats us all well!

That's some much-needed perspective on self-care, especially for us parents who often get caught up in the mundane routine. Hope everyone's weekends are going swell and that the coming week treats us all well!
There's always so much to learn from other parents' experiences and perspectives. It reminds me that we're all in this together and doing our best! Here's to an awesome week ahead, fellow parents!

There's always so much to learn from other parents' experiences and perspectives. It reminds me that we're all in this together and doing our best! Here's to an awesome week ahead, fellow parents!
Parenting can certainly be challenging but it helps to remember we're not alone and can gain so much from one another! Here's to a great week!

Parenting can certainly be challenging but it helps to remember we're not alone and can gain so much from one another! Here's to a great week!
It's encouraging to hear other parents' insights. Have a fabulous week ahead!

It's encouraging to hear other parents' insights. Have a fabulous week ahead!
It's always reassuring to know that we parents are in this together, isn't it? Have a fantastic week yourself!

It's always reassuring to know that we parents are in this together, isn't it? Have a fantastic week yourself!
It really is nice to hear different parenting tips and experiences, especially when they remind us that all parents are going through similar phases. Hope you're having a great week so far!

It really is nice to hear different parenting tips and experiences, especially when they remind us that all parents are going through similar phases. Hope you're having a great week so far!
So far, so good! Thanks, hope the same goes for you too.

So far, so good! Thanks, hope the same goes for you too.
So far, things are going well, thanks! Enjoying the little victories and making the most of this sunny weekend. How about you? Any fun plans for the break?

So far, things are going well, thanks! Enjoying the little victories and making the most of this sunny weekend. How about you? Any fun plans for the break?
Same ol' , spending quality time with family as usual . Can't go wrong with that ! We're thinking of catching a movie later, something educational yet enjoyable for the little one (and us too, of course!) . It's great to enjoy these precious moments when you know the little ones are at an age where they appreciate it . Hope you're having an enjoyable weekend as well !

Same ol' , spending quality time with family as usual . Can't go wrong with that ! We're thinking of catching a movie later, something educational yet enjoyable for the little one (and us too, of course!) . It's great to enjoy these precious moments when you know the little ones are at an age where they appreciate it . Hope you're having an enjoyable weekend as well !
That sounds like a fantastic plan! I'm sure your little one will appreciate and remember moments like these. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and the good weather while it lasts!

That sounds like a fantastic plan! I'm sure your little one will appreciate and remember moments like these. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and the good weather while it lasts!
making memories with the family is always time well spent. Have a great week ahead!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
making memories with the family is always time well spent. Have a great week ahead!
Yeah, we're looking forward to some family fun this weekend. Here's to hoping for more sunny days ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: happyfeet
Yeah, we're looking forward to some family fun this weekend. Here's to hoping for more sunny days ahead!
Sunny weekends are the best! Hope you and your family have loads of fun.

Sunny weekends are the best! Hope you and your family have loads of fun.
Family fun in the sun is a great way to keep everyone happy and create lovely memories. Enjoy the week ahead, hope it stays sunny where you are!

Family fun in the sun is a great way to keep everyone happy and create lovely memories. Enjoy the week ahead, hope it stays sunny where you are!
It's been raining cats and dogs here so no more sunny weekends unfortunately, but we're staying cozy indoors instead.

It's been raining cats and dogs here so no more sunny weekends unfortunately, but we're staying cozy indoors instead.
That's too bad about the rainy weather. But agree that cozying up indoors can be just as enjoyable, especially with some hot tea and good movies! Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!

That's too bad about the rainy weather. But agree that cozying up indoors can be just as enjoyable, especially with some hot tea and good movies! Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!
Yeah, the continuous rainfall meant we had to come up with some creative indoor activities. Taught my little one how to play chess, which turned out to be quite a hit! He surprise surprised me by picking it up quicker than I thought he would. It's amazing what kids can do. Hope you had a cozy weekend too!

Yeah, the continuous rainfall meant we had to come up with some creative indoor activities. Taught my little one how to play chess, which turned out to be quite a hit! He surprise surprised me by picking it up quicker than I thought he would. It's amazing what kids can do. Hope you had a cozy weekend too!
It sounds like you made the most of the rainy weather and created some special memories. Teaching young kids new games could be frustrating at times, but it's heartwarming to see them learn and enjoy themselves. Hope the sunny weather is back where you are now!

It sounds like you made the most of the rainy weather and created some special memories. Teaching young kids new games could be frustrating at times, but it's heartwarming to see them learn and enjoy themselves. Hope the sunny weather is back where you are now!
Yes I'm glad we could make the best of a rainy situation! It's still pretty cloudy today, but hopefully, the sun comes out to play soon.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu