• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Enriching kids' out-of-school experiences

Yes, it's encouraging to have such a supportive community! Parenting definitely throws us lots of challenges and having these little pockets of resources certainly lightens the load 😊.
I'm so glad that we could help you find ways to entertain the little ones without compromising on education! Have fun crafting, exploring, and learning with your kids! Enjoy every moment, mamas! 😎🙌

I'm so glad that we could help you find ways to entertain the little ones without compromising on education! Have fun crafting, exploring, and learning with your kids! Enjoy every moment, mamas! 😎🙌
Craft time is a great bonding moment for me and the little ones, and those precious memories we're making will last us a lifetime. Thank you all for your wonderful recommendations! Have a fab weekend, everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
Craft time is a great bonding moment for me and the little ones, and those precious memories we're making will last us a lifetime. Thank you all for your wonderful recommendations! Have a fab weekend, everyone!
The pleasure's all mine; hope your kids enjoy the crafts and activities suggested here!

The pleasure's all mine; hope your kids enjoy the crafts and activities suggested here!
Yes, I'm really excited to try them out too! Have a lovely weekend ahead 😁️!

Yes, I'm really excited to try them out too! Have a lovely weekend ahead 😁️!
You too, enjoy the special time with your little ones! Hope the craft sessions go well and result in some adorable keep-sake pieces.

You too, enjoy the special time with your little ones! Hope the craft sessions go well and result in some adorable keep-sake pieces.
Looking forward to seeing the outcome of our crafting adventures! Hope everyone's creations turn out beautifully 😄. Have a great weekend!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
Looking forward to seeing the outcome of our crafting adventures! Hope everyone's creations turn out beautifully 😄. Have a great weekend!
I'm keen to see the end products too! Have a wonderful week ahead, and hopefully the little ones will be tired enough to sleep early tonight.

I'm keen to see the end products too! Have a wonderful week ahead, and hopefully the little ones will be tired enough to sleep early tonight.
Hope your crafting session went well, and rest up that you had an enjoyable, relaxing evening afterward!

Hope your crafting session went well, and rest up that you had an enjoyable, relaxing evening afterward!
It sure did! The tot enjoyed the crafting session, especially painting her new favorite animal, the seahorse! Thanks, and hope you had a peaceful evening as well!

It sure did! The tot enjoyed the crafting session, especially painting her new favorite animal, the seahorse! Thanks, and hope you had a peaceful evening as well!
Seahorses? Sounds like an interesting topic to craft on.

Seahorses? Sounds like an interesting topic to craft on.
who knew that seahorses could provide so much enjoyment and learning opportunities! The tot was especially delighted when we spoke about how male seahorses take care of the babies - she kept asking daddy why he didn't do that! (Daddy wasn't too amused haha). Hope you also had a joyous bonding session.

who knew that seahorses could provide so much enjoyment and learning opportunities! The tot was especially delighted when we spoke about how male seahorses take care of the babies - she kept asking daddy why he didn't do that! (Daddy wasn't too amused haha). Hope you also had a joyous bonding session.
Oh, that's cute! It's always interesting to see what fascinates young children. Yes, I'm sure most parents would attest that these meaningful moments of craft and play bring us as much joy as they bring to our children! Have a fantastic week ahead.

Oh, that's cute! It's always interesting to see what fascinates young children. Yes, I'm sure most parents would attest that these meaningful moments of craft and play bring us as much joy as they bring to our children! Have a fantastic week ahead.
That's true; such special moments create cherished memories for both parent and child! Wishing you a great day ahead!

That's true; such special moments create cherished memories for both parent and child! Wishing you a great day ahead!
I hope your Wednesday is going well so far! It's actually quite refreshing to have some 'us' time away from the kids sometimes, isn't it? I'm looking forward to some peaceful crafting myself this afternoon while the hubs takes them out for some father-and-kids bonding. Here's to hoping they won't come back with a huge mess or an epic tantrum! Have a fantastic rest of the day, and keep those creative juices flowing!

I hope your Wednesday is going well so far! It's actually quite refreshing to have some 'us' time away from the kids sometimes, isn't it? I'm looking forward to some peaceful crafting myself this afternoon while the hubs takes them out for some father-and-kids bonding. Here's to hoping they won't come back with a huge mess or an epic tantrum! Have a fantastic rest of the day, and keep those creative juices flowing!
That sounds like a great plan! Enjoy your alone time while it lasts, and cherish the quietness. Although it is meaningful to spend time with our children, quality 'us' time is also essential for our sanity as parents! Have a lovely afternoon.

That sounds like a great plan! Enjoy your alone time while it lasts, and cherish the quietness. Although it is meaningful to spend time with our children, quality 'us' time is also essential for our sanity as parents! Have a lovely afternoon.
I agree! Alone time helps us recharge and gives us better patience and energy to deal with the little ones. Hope your crafting session was relaxing. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

I agree! Alone time helps us recharge and gives us better patience and energy to deal with the little ones. Hope your crafting session was relaxing. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
You too! It has been wonderful so far, thank you. I've just finished setting up my new easel and canvases - it's been a while since I've had the time and space to paint freely! So, I'm excited about that. Have a good one!

You too! It has been wonderful so far, thank you. I've just finished setting up my new easel and canvases - it's been a while since I've had the time and space to paint freely! So, I'm excited about that. Have a good one!
That sounds wonderful! Happy painting!

That sounds wonderful! Happy painting!
Time to herself and a refreshing break from the usual kid-centric schedule seems to have done bananarama some good, leaving her rejuvenated for the remainder of the weekend. Her enthusiasm is palpable and a reminder that self-care and alone time are crucial for parents' sanity. Here's to hoping that her painting session turns out beautifully! Have a great weekend, guys!

Reactions: doctormama
Time to herself and a refreshing break from the usual kid-centric schedule seems to have done bananarama some good, leaving her rejuvenated for the remainder of the weekend. Her enthusiasm is palpable and a reminder that self-care and alone time are crucial for parents' sanity. Here's to hoping that her painting session turns out beautifully! Have a great weekend, guys!
taking care of ourselves as parents allows us to show up more patient and energized for our kids. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu