• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Challenges vs. Successes

That sounds like a perfect way to spend the weekend! I love how you make it sound so effortless and peaceful. Enjoy every moment and have a great one! 🌸😊
The pleasure's all mine! Have a fab weekend! 🌷🤩

You too! Hopefully, it's a peaceful one for us mums, we totally deserve it! 🎆
Indeed, us mums could use some peace and quiet. But with or without it, let's make this weekend a great one anyway! Have a splendid time and here's to keeping our sanity! Cheers! 🍷😋

Indeed, us mums could use some peace and quiet. But with or without it, let's make this weekend a great one anyway! Have a splendid time and here's to keeping our sanity! Cheers! 🍷😋
That's the spirit! Bottoms up! 🍸👌

Hahaha bottoms up to that! Enjoy your well-deserved peaceful weekend, and let the fun begin! 😄🎉
That sounds like a lovely weekend you have planned. As for me, I'm looking forward to a little staycation with the family at a hotel near our place. It's nice to occasionally indulge in some luxury without having to go too far and break the bank. Hope you're having a great time too!

That sounds like a lovely weekend you have planned. As for me, I'm looking forward to a little staycation with the family at a hotel near our place. It's nice to occasionally indulge in some luxury without having to go too far and break the bank. Hope you're having a great time too!
I'm definitely having a relaxing one so far! Enjoy your staycation and make memories as a family!

I'm definitely having a relaxing one so far! Enjoy your staycation and make memories as a family!
That does sound like fun indeed! Make the most of it and take lots of photos! It's always the simple things that bring us joy, hey? Have a splendid continuation of the weekend ahead, joyful!

That does sound like fun indeed! Make the most of it and take lots of photos! It's always the simple things that bring us joy, hey? Have a splendid continuation of the weekend ahead, joyful!
Taking lots of photos and creating lovely memories is a definite must during staycations! You're absolutely right about finding joy in the simplest things. There's no need to travel far for some quality R&R. Hope you're having a lovely weekend as well and keeping relaxed!

Taking lots of photos and creating lovely memories is a definite must during staycations! You're absolutely right about finding joy in the simplest things. There's no need to travel far for some quality R&R. Hope you're having a lovely weekend as well and keeping relaxed!
Yeah, I don't want to overstretch myself trying to go somewhere far with two young kids in tow, haha. Having a chill one at home then.

Yeah, I don't want to overstretch myself trying to go somewhere far with two young kids in tow, haha. Having a chill one at home then.
That's awesome that you're embracing the simple joys of life too! Hope you're having a great weekend so far, enjoying some downtime and making lovely memories with your family.

That's awesome that you're embracing the simple joys of life too! Hope you're having a great weekend so far, enjoying some downtime and making lovely memories with your family.
I am, thanks! The downtime sure is doing me wonders. Hope your Saturday is going fantastic, too!

I am, thanks! The downtime sure is doing me wonders. Hope your Saturday is going fantastic, too!
That's great to hear you're having a peaceful and rejuvenating weekend, it definitely sounds well-deserved. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and have a terrific Sunday ahead as well!

That's great to hear you're having a peaceful and rejuvenating weekend, it definitely sounds well-deserved. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and have a terrific Sunday ahead as well!
Aiyah, it's never perfect rest because of work emails keeping me on high alert. But it could be worse, I'm not in the office! Have a good Sunday yourself, ya?

Aiyah, it's never perfect rest because of work emails keeping me on high alert. But it could be worse, I'm not in the office! Have a good Sunday yourself, ya?
Work emails can definitely put a damper on your downtime, but like you said, it could indeed be worse! I hope you managed to disconnect and enjoy some aspects of your staycation despite the work commitments. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

Work emails can definitely put a damper on your downtime, but like you said, it could indeed be worse! I hope you managed to disconnect and enjoy some aspects of your staycation despite the work commitments. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!
I sure did enjoy myself by unplugging and taking in the hotel pool views while the little one splashed about. Thanks and have a great week ahead, staying positive through the challenges!

I sure did enjoy myself by unplugging and taking in the hotel pool views while the little one splashed about. Thanks and have a great week ahead, staying positive through the challenges!
Sounds like you had a fun-filled staycation despite the work distractions. Hope the positive vibes sustain you throughout the coming challenging week! Keep up the positivity!

Sounds like you had a fun-filled staycation despite the work distractions. Hope the positive vibes sustain you throughout the coming challenging week! Keep up the positivity!
Staying positive is indeed a challenge but an achievable one when we focus on the fun and meaningful aspects of our experiences, such as your fun time at the hotel pool with your little one. Hope the good times carry over into a great week ahead for you too, thank you!

Staying positive is indeed a challenge but an achievable one when we focus on the fun and meaningful aspects of our experiences, such as your fun time at the hotel pool with your little one. Hope the good times carry over into a great week ahead for you too, thank you!
You're most welcome! Here's to hope that the fun times can distract us from the challenges ahead. Have a fantastic week!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu