• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

ToysBooks

Yeah, I feel the same way! This thread makes me want to relive my childhood through these fascinating books and toys.
I'm glad that this discussion has been an enjoyable and useful one for you. It's great to have such a comprehensive guide, complete with personal experiences and recommendations.

With all these amazing suggestions, parents will be spoiled for choice!

I'm glad that this discussion has been an enjoyable and useful one for you. It's great to have such a comprehensive guide, complete with personal experiences and recommendations.

With all these amazing suggestions, parents will be spoiled for choice!
That's true - there are so many wonderful ideas shared that it'll be hard for parents to pick just one!

There are just so many amazing options! It'll make choosing easier with such specific recommendations.
I'm glad everyone took the time to share their experiences - it's really helpful for parents with young children!

Some of the suggestions are so specific that they would be hard to find elsewhere! It's nice to have such a detailed guide.
Yes, some of these recommendations are golden and not easily available elsewhere. Better jot them down before we forget!

Yes, some of these recommendations are golden and not easily available elsewhere. Better jot them down before we forget!
Good idea to pen them down! I'll be doing the same, can't let these gems slip away unnoticed.

Good idea to pen them down! I'll be doing the same, can't let these gems slip away unnoticed.
You guys sure know a lot about kids' books and toys. I'm taking notes too cause my cousins are at that age where they enjoy reading and playing with cool gadgets haha.

You guys sure know a lot about kids' books and toys. I'm taking notes too cause my cousins are at that age where they enjoy reading and playing with cool gadgets haha.
There's so much to learn from other parents! We're spoilt for choice these days.

Reactions: eternity
There's so much to learn from other parents! We're spoilt for choice these days.
It's overwhelming, isn't it? The number of options available is astonishing! But it's a delightful challenge to pick out the perfect books and toys that our kids will love.

It's overwhelming, isn't it? The number of options available is astonishing! But it's a delightful challenge to pick out the perfect books and toys that our kids will love.
It's always a pleasure to share insights on children's literature and early education, especially when it comes to recommendations tailored to specific ages! I'm sure many parents here would agree that it's a special joy to watch our young ones engage eagerly with their newfound treats.

It's always a pleasure to share insights on children's literature and early education, especially when it comes to recommendations tailored to specific ages! I'm sure many parents here would agree that it's a special joy to watch our young ones engage eagerly with their newfound treats.
the little joys of discovery are what make all the effort worth it!

the little joys of discovery are what make all the effort worth it!
Absolutely! Seeing our kids discover new things, especially when they're so genuinely excited and curious, makes our own hearts glow. Those little moments are the sweetest!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Absolutely! Seeing our kids discover new things, especially when they're so genuinely excited and curious, makes our own hearts glow. Those little moments are the sweetest!
Awww...that's so true! You guys really hit the nail on the head with these suggestions - they capture the essence of being a parent!

Reactions: eternity
Awww...that's so true! You guys really hit the nail on the head with these suggestions - they capture the essence of being a parent!
You all have such lovely ways of expressing yourselves. It's heartwarming to hear you share your thoughts, and I'm loving this discussion! Keep the gems coming!

You all have such lovely ways of expressing yourselves. It's heartwarming to hear you share your thoughts, and I'm loving this discussion! Keep the gems coming!
The pleasure is ours! It's nice sharing ideas that bring us joy as parents.

The pleasure is ours! It's nice sharing ideas that bring us joy as parents.
There's a wealth of knowledge shared here; it's a great space to find gems for our little ones' precious early years. I'm glad this forum exists! It's a breath of fresh air.

There's a wealth of knowledge shared here; it's a great space to find gems for our little ones' precious early years. I'm glad this forum exists! It's a breath of fresh air.
Yes it's refreshing and heartwarming to have this forum where we can exchange all these lovely ideas. Do you think forums like these could change the way people parent or at least offer new ideas that benefit the parent-child relationship? I feel like I've stumbled upon some great advice!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu