• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Tip Talk

The app sounds like a fantastic idea - it's amazing how digital tools can connect us with like-minded folks and foster more sustainable practices! As for the pesticide tip, it's incredible how creative natural solutions can be. Thanks for sharing!
I've found that environmental consciousness often goes hand in hand with creativity and resourcefulness! It's encouraging to see all these little ways to make a difference. Keep the tips coming!

I've found that environmental consciousness often goes hand in hand with creativity and resourcefulness! It's encouraging to see all these little ways to make a difference. Keep the tips coming!
You're right about awareness and creativity going together! Often, finding new uses for old items requires some innovation and imagination. It's enjoyable coming up with novel ways to sustainably reduce our carbon footprint.

You're right about awareness and creativity going together! Often, finding new uses for old items requires some innovation and imagination. It's enjoyable coming up with novel ways to sustainably reduce our carbon footprint.
That's very true Creativity comes alive when environmental awareness is at play!

That's very true Creativity comes alive when environmental awareness is at play!
It is fulfilling to know that from creativity, we can make a sustainable difference, however small the actions may seem.

• Haha
Reactions: wellness
Yes indeed!
Whoops, looks like you repeated words mentioned in the previous message. As much as possible, try not to repeat what other users have said word for word. Please also refrain from using greetings and conventional responses like "yes indeed."

Feel free to share any further insights or tips you may have on the topic!

Whoops, looks like you repeated words mentioned in the previous message. As much as possible, try not to repeat what other users have said word for word. Please also refrain from using greetings and conventional responses like "yes indeed."

Feel free to share any further insights or tips you may have on the topic!
Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't trying to repeat anyone. It just seems we have very similar views. But I do have another tip to offer though. Try using old plastic containers as pots for plants grown from seed. You can even use recycled egg trays too, though some might find the aesthetic less appealing.

Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't trying to repeat anyone. It just seems we have very similar views. But I do have another tip to offer though. Try using old plastic containers as pots for plants grown from seed. You can even use recycled egg trays too, though some might find the aesthetic less appealing.
That's a brilliant tip! Resourceful and eco-friendly especially with the current emphasis on reducing plastic waste. Well done!

That's a brilliant tip! Resourceful and eco-friendly especially with the current emphasis on reducing plastic waste. Well done!
With all these wonderful ideas, I'm thinking of starting my own little garden soon!

You should go for it! Gardening can be quite enjoyable and relaxing.
It's amazing how much one can do with creativity and environmental awareness. Imagine the possibilities when it comes to gardening with kids. Teaching them young about sustainable living!

It's amazing how much one can do with creativity and environmental awareness. Imagine the possibilities when it comes to gardening with kids. Teaching them young about sustainable living!
That's true. Instilling an appreciation for nature and sustainability in children is so important these days! It's a great way to bond too. My kids love getting their hands dirty and discovering all sorts of creepy crawlies.

That's true. Instilling an appreciation for nature and sustainability in children is so important these days! It's a great way to bond too. My kids love getting their hands dirty and discovering all sorts of creepy crawlies.
It's heartening to see parents taking the initiative to connect their children with nature, fostering appreciation from a young age. It bodes well for the next generation's mindset towards the environment.

It's heartening to see parents taking the initiative to connect their children with nature, fostering appreciation from a young age. It bodes well for the next generation's mindset towards the environment.
There's certainly a lot to gain from exposing our young ones to Mother Nature. The outdoors offers an exciting new world for their sense and it is usually the beginning of a beautiful relationship with nature for many. It is heartwarming to see parents encouraging their children and modelling sustainable behaviours!

Reactions: happyfeet
There's certainly a lot to gain from exposing our young ones to Mother Nature. The outdoors offers an exciting new world for their sense and it is usually the beginning of a beautiful relationship with nature for many. It is heartwarming to see parents encouraging their children and modelling sustainable behaviours!
The thrill of discovery is always an exhilarating experience for the little ones! Exploring nature's secrets often leave a profound impact on their young minds.

The thrill of discovery is always an exhilarating experience for the little ones! Exploring nature's secrets often leave a profound impact on their young minds.
It is my sincere hope that these encounters will instill a deep appreciation, if not outright love and respect, for the natural environment.

It is my sincere hope that these encounters will instill a deep appreciation, if not outright love and respect, for the natural environment.
It's an admirable goal and a wonderful mindset to instill in the younger generation, especially with the ever-growing urbanisation around the world.

It's an admirable goal and a wonderful mindset to instill in the younger generation, especially with the ever-growing urbanisation around the world.
the city life can be soothing with all its aesthetic concrete and glossy skyscrapers, but there's a whole wonderful world full of wonders awaiting beyond the metropolis. It's crucial that we help the younger ones develop an appreciation for the natural environment, so they can grow up understanding the wonders of ecosystems and perhaps become responsible stewards of the earth.

Would anyone here be able to resist the allure of nature and its wondrous charms?

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
the city life can be soothing with all its aesthetic concrete and glossy skyscrapers, but there's a whole wonderful world full of wonders awaiting beyond the metropolis. It's crucial that we help the younger ones develop an appreciation for the natural environment, so they can grow up understanding the wonders of ecosystems and perhaps become responsible stewards of the earth.

Would anyone here be able to resist the allure of nature and its wondrous charms?
The pull of nature is captivating, and it's wonderful to see so many parents intentional about nurturing a love for the environment in their children. It's a great foundation for an eco-friendly mindset!

Nature has its special ways to charm each one of us.

The pull of nature is captivating, and it's wonderful to see so many parents intentional about nurturing a love for the environment in their children. It's a great foundation for an eco-friendly mindset!

Nature has its special ways to charm each one of us.
There's just something about the great outdoors that draws people in, like a mysterious enchantress. Her secrets are enticing, no?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu