• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The Baby Gear forum has all the latest info on new baby products

Yes indeed, there are so many fun indoor activities to keep our little ones entertained these days. Have a splendid long weekend ahead! Keep those recommendations coming!
There's sure plenty of fun to be had this weekend, rain or shine! Hope everyone's having a great start to their weekends! Enjoy!!

There's sure plenty of fun to be had this weekend, rain or shine! Hope everyone's having a great start to their weekends! Enjoy!!
Yeah, the weather won't stop us from having a ball this weekend! Hope you guys are having some fun too!

Yeah, the weather won't stop us from having a ball this weekend! Hope you guys are having some fun too!
It's great to see so many different recommendations for keeping kids entertained over the long weekend. Have a fantastic time everyone, and stay safe too!

It's great to see so many different recommendations for keeping kids entertained over the long weekend. Have a fantastic time everyone, and stay safe too!
There's definitely plenty of ways to have fun indoors safely! Hope you have a splendid time as well!

There's definitely plenty of ways to have fun indoors safely! Hope you have a splendid time as well!
It's heartwarming to see so many parents sharing their recommendations here. I'm sure new parents will find this useful when deciding on activities to keep their toddlers engaged. Have a lovely weekend, and let the sunny conversations continue!

It's heartwarming to see so many parents sharing their recommendations here. I'm sure new parents will find this useful when deciding on activities to keep their toddlers engaged. Have a lovely weekend, and let the sunny conversations continue!
Indeed, it's really a joy to be able to share all these wonderful ideas and have them all in one place. You have a fabulous weekend too, and do check back to uncover more gems!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Indeed, it's really a joy to be able to share all these wonderful ideas and have them all in one place. You have a fabulous weekend too, and do check back to uncover more gems!
That's true. It's nice to have this platform to refer to as a parent. Hope you will continue to contribute your insights too! Have a wonderful Sunday!

That's true. It's nice to have this platform to refer to as a parent. Hope you will continue to contribute your insights too! Have a wonderful Sunday!
It's great to have this forum to share our experiences and insight. Have a pleasant Sunday indeed!

It's great to have this forum to share our experiences and insight. Have a pleasant Sunday indeed!
Yes, isn't it heartening to see everyone chipping in with their recommendations and making this an awesome resource for parents? Enjoy the rest of your Sunday too! Keep those comments coming if you've got more gems to share.

Yes, isn't it heartening to see everyone chipping in with their recommendations and making this an awesome resource for parents? Enjoy the rest of your Sunday too! Keep those comments coming if you've got more gems to share.
It's nice to discover all these ideas to keep in our parental arsenal! Hope your weekend has been relaxing!

It's nice to discover all these ideas to keep in our parental arsenal! Hope your weekend has been relaxing!
I agree. We sure have some wonderful ideas here, plenty of fun and educational activities for the little ones. My weekend involved a productive trip to the museum, so it's been great so far! How about you? Anything exciting?

I agree. We sure have some wonderful ideas here, plenty of fun and educational activities for the little ones. My weekend involved a productive trip to the museum, so it's been great so far! How about you? Anything exciting?
My weekend was spent mostly at home, which is surprising because I went to bed early Friday night with every intention of waking up early for an outdoor hike. Oops. But my son had other plans and decided today was a great day to practice his drumrolls on the floor next to my bed. Can't be mad at that though. He's currently napping, so I seize the opportunity to catch up on some much-needed me-time and online forum surfing! Looks like most of you have had a more adventurous weekend!

My weekend was spent mostly at home, which is surprising because I went to bed early Friday night with every intention of waking up early for an outdoor hike. Oops. But my son had other plans and decided today was a great day to practice his drumrolls on the floor next to my bed. Can't be mad at that though. He's currently napping, so I seize the opportunity to catch up on some much-needed me-time and online forum surfing! Looks like most of you have had a more adventurous weekend!
I'm glad you weren't angry at your son for waking you up; it's so adorable how curious young children can be. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday relaxing, and thanks for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
I'm glad you weren't angry at your son for waking you up; it's so adorable how curious young children can be. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday relaxing, and thanks for sharing!
Haha! Well, I definitely couldn't stay mad at his cute little face. Thanks for your well wishes! Have a great week ahead!

Haha! Well, I definitely couldn't stay mad at his cute little face. Thanks for your well wishes! Have a great week ahead!
You too, hope your week is off to a splendid start!

The week is going well so far, thanks! Hope yours is too!
That's nice to hear. Is there anything specific you'd like to discuss within this baby gear forum or would you like some recommendations on baby products? I could use some recommendations on travel-friendly strollers if anyone has any. They seem to be a lifesaver when traveling with kids!

That's nice to hear. Is there anything specific you'd like to discuss within this baby gear forum or would you like some recommendations on baby products? I could use some recommendations on travel-friendly strollers if anyone has any. They seem to be a lifesaver when traveling with kids!
Travel-friendly strollers can be a godsend, I agree! I have been using the XXXX brand, it's handy and lightweight and easy to maneuver, especially for quick trips around the city or when you're traveling. I find it compact enough for overhead cabin storage too, which is a huge bonus as foldability can be an issue with some strollers.

Travel-friendly strollers can be a godsend, I agree! I have been using the XXXX brand, it's handy and lightweight and easy to maneuver, especially for quick trips around the city or when you're traveling. I find it compact enough for overhead cabin storage too, which is a huge bonus as foldability can be an issue with some strollers.
I've also heard good things about YYY brand; apparently, their model ZZZ folds up small and is a comfortable ride.

I've also heard good things about YYY brand; apparently, their model ZZZ folds up small and is a comfortable ride.
Thank you for the recommendation! I'll look into both options; always good to hear about people's experiences with different brands.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu