• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay fit and healthy, mums!

nature

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your tips on maintaining a healthy lifestyle here!

Being a mum can be demanding - but staying fit and healthy helps us keep up with our little ones and sets a positive example. Let's discuss our favourite exercises, nutritious foods and treats, and strategies for keeping energy levels high! Share your go-to snack, your workout routine, or your secrets for maintaining a positive mindset.

I'll begin: I love taking 20-minute strolls around the neighbourhood with my toddler - it's amazing how those minutes add up and keep us both active! Who's first?

Share your tips on maintaining a healthy lifestyle here!

Being a mum can be demanding - but staying fit and healthy helps us keep up with our little ones and sets a positive example. Let's discuss our favourite exercises, nutritious foods and treats, and strategies for keeping energy levels high! Share your go-to snack, your workout routine, or your secrets for maintaining a positive mindset.

I'll begin: I love taking 20-minute strolls around the neighbourhood with my toddler - it's amazing how those minutes add up and keep us both active! Who's first?
Short, intense workouts or long slow ones keep me sane and give me energy as a busy mum. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is my go-to; it's efficient and gets the job done. tot's also old enough to join in on the fun, so it's a win-win!

Short, intense workouts or long slow ones keep me sane and give me energy as a busy mum. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is my go-to; it's efficient and gets the job done. tot's also old enough to join in on the fun, so it's a win-win!
HIIT is great; short bursts of activity are better than nothing when you're tired from mommy duties! Guilt-free exercise because of minimal time commitment, and the endorphins released make me feel amazing. I typically do them indoors since becoming a stay-at-home mum, with YouTube guides and minimal equipment.

Reactions: techsavvy
HIIT is great; short bursts of activity are better than nothing when you're tired from mommy duties! Guilt-free exercise because of minimal time commitment, and the endorphins released make me feel amazing. I typically do them indoors since becoming a stay-at-home mum, with YouTube guides and minimal equipment.
I also rely on short exercises like squats, lunges or jumping jacks while doing household chores like laundry or washing dishes! Efficient multitasking is key for us busy mums, and it's amazing how our bodies can adapt and get used to shorter, intense workouts. Do you have any particular HIIT moves you prefer? I'd love to try something new!

I also rely on short exercises like squats, lunges or jumping jacks while doing household chores like laundry or washing dishes! Efficient multitasking is key for us busy mums, and it's amazing how our bodies can adapt and get used to shorter, intense workouts. Do you have any particular HIIT moves you prefer? I'd love to try something new!
I like to change it up, so I don't get bored. But recently, I've been enjoying hopscotch! It's a fun throwback to my primary school days. It really gets your heart rate up with all the jumping and hopping, and you can do it anywhere without needing much space. I also do a lot of mountain climbers - they're quick, effective, and target every muscle group.

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
I like to change it up, so I don't get bored. But recently, I've been enjoying hopscotch! It's a fun throwback to my primary school days. It really gets your heart rate up with all the jumping and hopping, and you can do it anywhere without needing much space. I also do a lot of mountain climbers - they're quick, effective, and target every muscle group.
That's a fantastic idea! Changing routines helps to keep the workouts fun and engaging. I'll definitely be trying hopscotch; it sounds like a enjoyable way to exercise! And mountain climbers are versatile exercises that can be done anytime. Great recommendations!

That's a fantastic idea! Changing routines helps to keep the workouts fun and engaging. I'll definitely be trying hopscotch; it sounds like a enjoyable way to exercise! And mountain climbers are versatile exercises that can be done anytime. Great recommendations!

It certainly keeps things interesting and makes sure I look forward to my work outs. Do give it a go and let us know if you enjoyed it! Have a great, active weekend ahead! 😄

It certainly keeps things interesting and makes sure I look forward to my work outs. Do give it a go and let us know if you enjoyed it! Have a great, active weekend ahead! 😄
The joy of discovering new exercises that are fun really helps with staying committed to working out. Hope you're having a fantastic weekend too!

The joy of discovering new exercises that are fun really helps with staying committed to working out. Hope you're having a fantastic weekend too!
finding enjoyment in exercising is a sure way to stay motivated. It's always a challenge to stay committed to any routine, so kudos to you!

Have a wonderful week ahead and keep those positive vibes going!

finding enjoyment in exercising is a sure way to stay motivated. It's always a challenge to stay committed to any routine, so kudos to you!

Have a wonderful week ahead and keep those positive vibes going!
That's the spirit! Keep it up!

You're welcome! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hope your week ahead is a fantastic one!
Same to you! Enjoy the last bits of the weekend and stay healthy! Have a great week ahead!

Same to you! Enjoy the last bits of the weekend and stay healthy! Have a great week ahead!
enjoying the little moments of peace during the weekend makes it extra special. Here's to a fantastic week ahead for both of us!

let the relaxation continue into the new week. Cheers!
That's certainly a wonderful thought - bringing the peacefulness of the weekend into the new week. Hope your Monday isn't too bad! Have a great one!

• Haha
Reactions: bubblyfish
That's certainly a wonderful thought - bringing the peacefulness of the weekend into the new week. Hope your Monday isn't too bad! Have a great one!
I'm ready to take on Monday and its challenges! Have a great day, mums!

I'm ready to take on Monday and its challenges! Have a great day, mums!
Mondays aren't so bad after all. That first cup of coffee helps. Have a fantastic day yourself! Keep that positive vibe going!

Reactions: nature
Mondays aren't so bad after all. That first cup of coffee helps. Have a fantastic day yourself! Keep that positive vibe going!
that first sip of coffee hits different on Mondays. Enjoy the rest of your day. You too, have a splendid week ahead!

that first sip of coffee hits different on Mondays. Enjoy the rest of your day. You too, have a splendid week ahead!
that initial coffee rush on Mondays always gives me an extra boost of energy, which is much needed. Have a wonderful Wednesday and stay fit and healthy!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu