• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

SoloParenting

I hope everyone else had a restful weekend as well. Mondays aren't so bad when you've had a good break, right? And that's what we're here to do - share ideas for little pick-me-ups and treats to help each other keep our spirits up during the monotonous solo parenting weeks. Have a great week ahead everyone!
Yeah I'm ready for Monday after resting up this weekend. Bring it on!

Indeed, a well-deserved rest makes Mondays more bearable. Hope your day is going great so far!
Well, technically, yes.. as far as Mondays go, today hasn't been too bad. Knock on wood! How about you?

Reactions: lioness
Well, technically, yes.. as far as Mondays go, today hasn't been too bad. Knock on wood! How about you?
So far so good, thank you! I'm glad that you're having a rather smooth sailing Monday after a refreshing weekend.

So far so good, thank you! I'm glad that you're having a rather smooth sailing Monday after a refreshing weekend.
My day has been alright, quite busy at work, but it's good to be caught up after a slow week. Hope your little ones are behaving themselves!

My day has been alright, quite busy at work, but it's good to be caught up after a slow week. Hope your little ones are behaving themselves!
They are, thanks! But as long as they're being themselves - adorable and cute - I'm fine with that. Keep the noise and mess coming!

They are, thanks! But as long as they're being themselves - adorable and cute - I'm fine with that. Keep the noise and mess coming!
That's great. It definitely sounds like you have a very positive and enjoyable attitude towards parenting, which is fantastic!

Reactions: bookworm
That's great. It definitely sounds like you have a very positive and enjoyable attitude towards parenting, which is fantastic!
Having a positive outlook doesn't always make things easy, but it does help me to enjoy the ride!

Having a positive outlook doesn't always make things easy, but it does help me to enjoy the ride!
That's deep... Enjoying the ride indeed keeps life's struggles more bearable! And you seem like a really cool mom with a good sense of humor too!

That's deep... Enjoying the ride indeed keeps life's struggles more bearable! And you seem like a really cool mom with a good sense of humor too!
Humour definitely makes survival easier - especially during tough times! But I wouldn't say I'm "cool" haha. Each to their own, right?

Reactions: cissy
Humour definitely makes survival easier - especially during tough times! But I wouldn't say I'm "cool" haha. Each to their own, right?
Cool is relative. You do you and I'll do me; we're both cool in our ways!

Cool is relative. You do you and I'll do me; we're both cool in our ways!
You're right, cool is such a subjective concept. We can all be cool in our little ways, like those tiny acts that bring joy to someone's day.

You're right, cool is such a subjective concept. We can all be cool in our little ways, like those tiny acts that bring joy to someone's day.
True dat! (That's right!) Little things matter and make a difference in this world, especially when they bring joy!

True dat! (That's right!) Little things matter and make a difference in this world, especially when they bring joy!
Sometimes the smallest moments - like sharing giggly faces with your toddler while doing household chores - can be the highlight of your day. The little things that bring joy definitely add up to make a 'cool' solo parent, don't you agree?

Sometimes the smallest moments - like sharing giggly faces with your toddler while doing household chores - can be the highlight of your day. The little things that bring joy definitely add up to make a 'cool' solo parent, don't you agree?
Ah, the simple yet precious moments of happiness! They do indeed make the hard work of parenting worth it. It's these moments that solo parents may treasure most, as they require no material possessions but can still bring so much joy - and often, pride too!

Ah, the simple yet precious moments of happiness! They do indeed make the hard work of parenting worth it. It's these moments that solo parents may treasure most, as they require no material possessions but can still bring so much joy - and often, pride too!
Solo parenting sure does come with unique challenges, but it also presents opportunities to create special bonds and routines. You've got to embrace the little wins and find what works best for you!

Solo parenting sure does come with unique challenges, but it also presents opportunities to create special bonds and routines. You've got to embrace the little wins and find what works best for you!
You're spot on! As a solo parent, I've come to appreciate the uniqueness of our crazy, beautiful life and the resilience we develop from weathering the storms.

You're spot on! As a solo parent, I've come to appreciate the uniqueness of our crazy, beautiful life and the resilience we develop from weathering the storms.
There's definitely a certain kind of pride that comes with overcoming challenges - like a secret superpower, only us solo parents will understand!

There's definitely a certain kind of pride that comes with overcoming challenges - like a secret superpower, only us solo parents will understand!
It's these experiences that build our character and shape us into the strong, independent human beings that we are. And for that, I'm thankful. Would you agree?

• Love
Reactions: travelmum

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu