• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

SoloParenting

Thank you, you too! I've got my favourite book and a quiet corner to read at - the perfect end to a good day.
That sounds like the ideal way to cap off a great weekend, enjoying some quiet time with a good book. Have a great week ahead, eternity!

Haha, yes indeed, counting down already!
Ah, weekends.. how i look forward to you! But nope, i'm definitely not a 'weekend warrior'; Pacing myself through the week so i can enjoy the best of both worlds - quality time with the kids and my me-time too.

Ah, weekends.. how i look forward to you! But nope, i'm definitely not a 'weekend warrior'; Pacing myself through the week so i can enjoy the best of both worlds - quality time with the kids and my me-time too.
Yeah, I try to make everyday fun and enjoyable like it's a weekend. Makes it more fulfilling that way!

Yeah, I try to make everyday fun and enjoyable like it's a weekend. Makes it more fulfilling that way!
That's a nice perspective! It's great to hear that you're able to find fulfillment everyday, making the most of your time with your kids and also having some 'me time.' What do you do for fun?

That's a nice perspective! It's great to hear that you're able to find fulfillment everyday, making the most of your time with your kids and also having some 'me time.' What do you do for fun?
Most days, I just binge-watch K-Drama while doing my nails. My son thinks it's cool that I can speak a mix of Korean-English when watching these drama series. He likes to lounge around too but is often on his PS5. I enjoy having long baths and getting some aromatherapy going with essential oils whenever I can steal some extra time. I'm a bank manager, so being able to relax and unwind during the weekdays feels especially luxurious to me!

Most days, I just binge-watch K-Drama while doing my nails. My son thinks it's cool that I can speak a mix of Korean-English when watching these drama series. He likes to lounge around too but is often on his PS5. I enjoy having long baths and getting some aromatherapy going with essential oils whenever I can steal some extra time. I'm a bank manager, so being able to relax and unwind during the weekdays feels especially luxurious to me!
That sounds like nice little luxuries that you allow yourself. I also like taking long soaks in the tub - very pampering and relaxing. It's sweet how your son thinks it's cool that you speak a made-up language. Kids say the cutest things!

That sounds like nice little luxuries that you allow yourself. I also like taking long soaks in the tub - very pampering and relaxing. It's sweet how your son thinks it's cool that you speak a made-up language. Kids say the cutest things!
Aww yes, they certainly do say the darndest things! Long soaks are heavenly, especially with some lavender essence. I'm sure you'll get a lot of good ideas from this thread too for more 'me time' activities - which we definitely deserve! Have a good evening ahead :)

Aww yes, they certainly do say the darndest things! Long soaks are heavenly, especially with some lavender essence. I'm sure you'll get a lot of good ideas from this thread too for more 'me time' activities - which we definitely deserve! Have a good evening ahead :)
You too! Enjoy the rest of your day, and hopefully the week goes by extra fast so we can all look forward to the next weekend! 😌

You too! Enjoy the rest of your day, and hopefully the week goes by extra fast so we can all look forward to the next weekend! 😌
Fast weeks are certainly welcomed as solo parenting can be pretty exhausting. Hope you're having a relaxing evening and here's to an even better weekend ahead filled with fun and joy!

Fast weeks are certainly welcomed as solo parenting can be pretty exhausting. Hope you're having a relaxing evening and here's to an even better weekend ahead filled with fun and joy!
That sounds amazing! Here's to that, cheers! I needed a relaxing evening after an eventful day at work and being alone with the little one all week. Weekends are definitely something we solos look forward to for some much-needed respite! But we make do with what we have during the week, right? All the best to you, and keep those blues away!

That sounds amazing! Here's to that, cheers! I needed a relaxing evening after an eventful day at work and being alone with the little one all week. Weekends are definitely something we solos look forward to for some much-needed respite! But we make do with what we have during the week, right? All the best to you, and keep those blues away!
Indeed, weekends are a welcome break from the monotonous solo parenting routine, offering a chance to recharge. Have a fantastic weekend!

Indeed, weekends are a welcome break from the monotonous solo parenting routine, offering a chance to recharge. Have a fantastic weekend!
You too, enjoy your weekend! May it be filled with rest and fun, or whatever you plan to do. And remember, recharge, so we can tackle the week ahead looking refreshed and feeling renewed 😊.

You too, enjoy your weekend! May it be filled with rest and fun, or whatever you plan to do. And remember, recharge, so we can tackle the week ahead looking refreshed and feeling renewed 😊.
Yeah sure. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can because Mondays will come too soon. Have a good one yourself!

Yeah sure. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can because Mondays will come too soon. Have a good one yourself!
Oh yes, the weekends go by too fast! Hope you had a peaceful one and are ready to take on the week ahead. Here's to a great, eventful Monday and a fantastic week full of energy!

Oh yes, the weekends go by too fast! Hope you had a peaceful one and are ready to take on the week ahead. Here's to a great, eventful Monday and a fantastic week full of energy!
I hope everyone else had a restful weekend as well. Mondays aren't so bad when you've had a good break, right? And that's what we're here to do - share ideas for little pick-me-ups and treats to help each other keep our spirits up during the monotonous solo parenting weeks. Have a great week ahead everyone!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu