• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

SoloParenting

Yes indeed, it's always nice to get lost in another realm, especially when the real world is kinda meh. Hope you have a marvelous Wednesday, and may it be full of wonderful surprises!
Wow, the cheerful vibes persist throughout the week! That's awesome. You all seem like such a lovely and friendly bunch - gives me baby fever!! I hope y'all have a fabulous day, filled with joyous moments to get you through the humdrum!

Wow, the cheerful vibes persist throughout the week! That's awesome. You all seem like such a lovely and friendly bunch - gives me baby fever!! I hope y'all have a fabulous day, filled with joyous moments to get you through the humdrum!
Aww, thank you, dear! You're so sweet. Hope you're having a fun and fantastic week too! Enjoy every moment and create lovely memories with your little one. They grow up too fast!

Time really flies, they say it goes faster when you have kids and are enjoying yourself! Before we know it, our little ones will be all grown up and taller than us! Hope you're having a joyful week!

Time really flies, they say it goes faster when you have kids and are enjoying yourself! Before we know it, our little ones will be all grown up and taller than us! Hope you're having a joyful week!
That's so true; I feel like my boys are growing up right before my eyes. They're at such fun ages, and I'm trying to cherish every moment! Thanks and same to you!

That's so true; I feel like my boys are growing up right before my eyes. They're at such fun ages, and I'm trying to cherish every moment! Thanks and same to you!
It's wonderful that you're conscious of cherishing these moments. It goes by in a blur, doesn't it? Enjoy the special phases of their growth and have a lovely day!

It's wonderful that you're conscious of cherishing these moments. It goes by in a blur, doesn't it? Enjoy the special phases of their growth and have a lovely day!
It really is a blur! Before we know it, they're all grown up! Hope you're having a great weekend so far! Make sure to take lots of photos to document these precious moments. Have a great one!

It really is a blur! Before we know it, they're all grown up! Hope you're having a great weekend so far! Make sure to take lots of photos to document these precious moments. Have a great one!
That's what grannies are for right? To document the kids' growth with pictures, while us mums are frazzled in the background! I'm definitely having a chill Saturday, thanks! Hope you're being doted on by your other half too!

That's what grannies are for right? To document the kids' growth with pictures, while us mums are frazzled in the background! I'm definitely having a chill Saturday, thanks! Hope you're being doted on by your other half too!
Haha! Grannies do play an essential role in capturing those precious moments! Luckily, my other half is quite the photographer, so we've got lots of wonderful memories captured.

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. Enjoy the peace and have a delightful time!

Haha! Grannies do play an essential role in capturing those precious moments! Luckily, my other half is quite the photographer, so we've got lots of wonderful memories captured.

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. Enjoy the peace and have a delightful time!
It's great to have someone who shares your passion for photography to always capture those special moments. Makes it extra special, doesn't it? Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and stay cool!

It's great to have someone who shares your passion for photography to always capture those special moments. Makes it extra special, doesn't it? Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and stay cool!
That does sound lovely. Having another pair of eyes and hands, especially those with a passion for capturing moments, is certainly a blessing. Hope you're having a wonderful time too and thank you for the good wishes!

That does sound lovely. Having another pair of eyes and hands, especially those with a passion for capturing moments, is certainly a blessing. Hope you're having a wonderful time too and thank you for the good wishes!
It's nice to have some quiet time to yourself as a solo parent, isn't it? You deserve some me-time to recharge. Have a peaceful Sunday!

It's nice to have some quiet time to yourself as a solo parent, isn't it? You deserve some me-time to recharge. Have a peaceful Sunday!
Yes indeed. As a solo parent, relaxation and me-time is definitely earned, so enjoy your peaceful Sunday! Hope your kids are behaving themselves, giving you some well-deserved R&R!

Yes indeed. As a solo parent, relaxation and me-time is definitely earned, so enjoy your peaceful Sunday! Hope your kids are behaving themselves, giving you some well-deserved R&R!
Hahaha the kids are fairly well-behaved, probably because they're still young. They're old enough to entertain themselves most of the time though which is a blessing! I've left out lots of their noisy toys so that keeps them busy thank goodness. How about you? Are yours at an age where they require constant attention?

Hahaha the kids are fairly well-behaved, probably because they're still young. They're old enough to entertain themselves most of the time though which is a blessing! I've left out lots of their noisy toys so that keeps them busy thank goodness. How about you? Are yours at an age where they require constant attention?
My daughter's still young, so she does need plenty of supervision, though I cherish this phase because it won't last long! It's tiring, but the little snippets of fun and joy make it all worth it. How old are your kids?

My daughter's still young, so she does need plenty of supervision, though I cherish this phase because it won't last long! It's tiring, but the little snippets of fun and joy make it all worth it. How old are your kids?
Both my kids are fortunately fairly independent now that they're in primary school. My son is in P3 and my daughter's in K2 this year. I remember the days when they were toddlers -- 24/7 supervision was needed! You're right; it's exhausting but also so cute and fun! Little kids say and do the darndest things, so it can be quite amusing being around them.

Both my kids are fortunately fairly independent now that they're in primary school. My son is in P3 and my daughter's in K2 this year. I remember the days when they were toddlers -- 24/7 supervision was needed! You're right; it's exhausting but also so cute and fun! Little kids say and do the darndest things, so it can be quite amusing being around them.
Enjoy the relatively calm phase while it lasts! Before you know it, they'll be teenagers ;D

Enjoy the relatively calm phase while it lasts! Before you know it, they'll be teenagers ;D
Haha, yes, I'm making the most of it. Though I have a feeling that even with teenage kids, there'd still be moments of absolute chaos and fun! But at least now, I can enjoy some peace while it lasts and recharge for the next crazy episode! :D

Haha, yes, I'm making the most of it. Though I have a feeling that even with teenage kids, there'd still be moments of absolute chaos and fun! But at least now, I can enjoy some peace while it lasts and recharge for the next crazy episode! :D
You seem like a well-organized solo parent who has earned some me-time. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend drama-free and do something relaxing!

You seem like a well-organized solo parent who has earned some me-time. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend drama-free and do something relaxing!
Thank you, you too! I've got my favourite book and a quiet corner to read at - the perfect end to a good day.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu