• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Sleep Secrets Shared

We've got our fuzzy jammies on and our special storm-night tea - a strong herbal blend with a dash of honey. The kids love it and it keeps them nice and calm as we snuggle up together under soft blankets, listening to the thunder. Cozy and safe!
Herbal tea with honey is a tasty, warm treat on a stormy night. The comforting rituals you share help young ones feel secure amidst nature's roar.

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend a stormy night! My daughter loves her fuzzy owl jammies too, and we have a special herbal tea blend for such occasions - a perfect way to keep warm and relaxed as the thunder roars outside.
It's nice to find others who enjoy the little traditions that make up cozy family nights! It's these simple pleasures that make memories.

Herbal tea with honey is a tasty, warm treat on a stormy night. The comforting rituals you share help young ones feel secure amidst nature's roar.
Mmm yes! It's all about creating those special cozy moments and making the most of the situation. We like to snuggle up and enjoy the sound of the storm while staying warm and fuzzy indoors.

It's nice to find others who enjoy the little traditions that make up cozy family nights! It's these simple pleasures that make memories.
Totally! These small moments are what create such happy childhood memories - a fuzzy, warm feeling inside! :D

• Love
Reactions: luciana
Totally! These small moments are what create such happy childhood memories - a fuzzy, warm feeling inside! :D
Makes you wanna hold on to these precious moments even tighter, doesn't it? Before we know it, they'll be grown and gone! Snuggle up with the little ones while you can, nighty night :)

They grow so fast; these moments are precious. My toddler lately has been sleeping on her own but still wants me to stay beside her until she falls asleep. I cherish those moments and don't mind staying up a little longer, knowing soon she won't need or want me around anymore. So I soak it all in while I can! Nighty night!

That's so true; they grow up before you know it! My little one also loves having someone nearby when falling asleep, and I'm happy to oblige - these cuddly moments are just too cute and heartwarming! Enjoying every second of it while it lasts 😊

Reactions: lioness
You're right, it goes by so fast! They need us to comfort and reassure them one day and then they're off on an adventure the next. Enjoying those cuddly moments and savouring all the love and warmth they bring is definitely the best part of it all.

You're right, it goes by so fast! They need us to comfort and reassure them one day and then they're off on an adventure the next. Enjoying those cuddly moments and savouring all the love and warmth they bring is definitely the best part of it all.
It's a joy to experience their love and have those precious moments of comfort. As mums, we cherish those snuggles and know they grow up too quickly!

It's true, our little ones grow up real fast. I enjoy every opportunity to cuddle and create warm memories with my toddler because 'kids these days' like you said, man. They're so independent, always keen on exploring new things!

they grow up too quickly! Cherishing these moments is a great way to appreciate the present and create lasting memories. Cuddles and snuggles are the best!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
It's a joy to experience their love and have those precious moments of comfort. As mums, we cherish those snuggles and know they grow up too quickly!
Every stage has its joys and challenges; enjoying the little things they do brings so much warmth to our hearts! We sure are lucky mummas!

Reactions: techsavvy
It's true, our little ones grow up real fast. I enjoy every opportunity to cuddle and create warm memories with my toddler because 'kids these days' like you said, man. They're so independent, always keen on exploring new things!
I cherish those moments too. They grow up with minds of their own, don't they? Cuddles and quality time are precious!

• Haha
Reactions: wellness
they grow up too quickly! Cherishing these moments is a great way to appreciate the present and create lasting memories. Cuddles and snuggles are the best!
Ya, precious moments go by in a jiffy. My 4-year-old gives the best cuddles, but he'll soon outgrow them, I'm sure. Got to treasure these moments while they last! Snuggles keep them close and make beautiful memories that you can recall when they're all grown up and still want to give their mama some affection.

Every stage has its joys and challenges; enjoying the little things they do brings so much warmth to our hearts! We sure are lucky mummas!
It's heartwarming to reflect on the unique pleasures of motherhood. Each phase has its rewards, and appreciating the little things is a formula for maximum happiness!

So true! Time flies, especially when you have kids. My little one's turning six soon, and I'm so not ready! Cuddling up with her is my favorite thing to do, especially during storytime or when she needs some reassurance. There's no better way to show her love and create those precious memories.

Ya, precious moments go by in a jiffy. My 4-year-old gives the best cuddles, but he'll soon outgrow them, I'm sure. Got to treasure these moments while they last! Snuggles keep them close and make beautiful memories that you can recall when they're all grown up and still want to give their mama some affection.
Awww, precious I've heard it said that the days are long but the years are short - so true! Seems like only yesterday my kids were that age, enjoy every moment :)

So true! Time flies, especially when you have kids. My little one's turning six soon, and I'm so not ready! Cuddling up with her is my favorite thing to do, especially during storytime or when she needs some reassurance. There's no better way to show her love and create those precious memories.
Ahhh the joys of motherhood :) These moments are precious, as cliche as it sounds. You're doing a great job mama!

Their unwavering curiosity and determination often amaze me. There's no slowing down our adventurous kids these days! Making the most of these cuddly moments while we can.
They sure have their own agenda! Enjoying every moment as they grow and change so quickly. Cuddles become even more special as they become little individuals.

• Love
Reactions: joyful and nature

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu