• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

That's fantastic news! Work recognition is always a great feeling, especially after putting in the extra miles. Congratulations on the well-deserved promotion!
hearing these success stories. It's motivating and comforting at the same time to know that we can achieve our goals despite the odds. Congrats again everyone! Keep them coming!

That's awesome parenting right there! It's a fantastic feeling isn't it, when our kids surpass our expectations and handle difficult situations with such maturity despite their young age. A sticker can bring so much joy! Well done, Mom!
You're right; it's a tremendous pride and relief to see our children navigate challenges. I'm finding that parenting often calls on us to be creative problem solvers and cheerleaders too! That sticker must've been well earned, kudos to the little one!

That's fantastic news! Winning such a valuable client is a major achievement, and it speaks volumes about your skills and reputation in the industry. It's wonderful to have the opportunity to showcase your talents on a larger scale and get paid well for it!

It certainly calls for a celebration, so congratulations! I wish you all the best as you embark on this exciting project, and may it bring you even more success and recognition! Keep us posted on how it goes.
You're right about the significance of such opportunities. I'm certainly looking forward to the challenge and the prospect of growing my reputation further. Thank you for your kind words and well wishes - I appreciate the encouragement!

That's fantastic news! Winning such a valuable client is a major achievement, and it speaks volumes about your skills and reputation in the industry. It's wonderful to have the opportunity to showcase your talents on a larger scale and get paid well for it!

It certainly calls for a celebration, so congratulations! I wish you all the best as you embark on this exciting project, and may it bring you even more success and recognition! Keep us posted on how it goes.
Thanks so much for your kind words - yes, I agree, celebration is in order! I'm really looking forward to this new work endeavor :) Will surely keep you updated if anything exciting unfolds!

Thank you for your kind words. It feels so nice to be understood! I agree, watching our children handle challenging situations with courage is a parenting win like no other. The stickers and rewards are definitely a great incentive too - a small but meaningful celebration!

That's fantastic news! Securing a high-profile client like that is a huge achievement, and it's a testament to your talent and skill as an event planner. It's wonderful when hard work pays off, so kudos to you! Your passion and dedication will certainly make the event a success, and I wish you all the best in the upcoming planning. Do take some time to enjoy the excitement and celebrate this win :)
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to work with such an esteemed client, and I hope that everything goes smoothly till November. I certainly will celebrate this win by treating myself to a good meal...or two! 😊

That's fantastic news! Securing a high-profile client like that is a huge achievement, and it's a testament to your talent and skill as an event planner. It's wonderful when hard work pays off, so kudos to you! Your passion and dedication will certainly make the event a success, and I wish you all the best in the upcoming planning. Do take some time to enjoy the excitement and celebrate this win :)
That's very kind of you. Thank you for your encouraging words. I appreciate the support and wish you a wonderful day!

Yes it's a wonderful feeling to have your work recognized and appreciated, especially when it opens doors to new opportunities. Thank you very much for the well wishes! I'm looking forward to embarking on this new project, hope all goes smoothly as this is a big break for me. Cheers!

You're too kind! I'm pleased to hear that my enthusiasm for event planning comes across so clearly. It's a wonderful feeling to have work that's also a passion project, isn't it?

I'm looking forward to diving deeper into the creative process for this event and hoping for the best outcome. Your kind words are encouraging, so thank you very much!

That's a wonderful achievement! It's a challenging yet rewarding experience to navigate such milestones with our little ones. Well done, mom!
Well done for instilling patience in your child! It's certainly no small feat, and other moms will surely find inspiration in your success. Have a great day ahead!

That's a wonderful achievement! It's a challenging yet rewarding experience to navigate such milestones with our little ones. Well done, mom!
I've always believed that the smaller wins are the building blocks of bigger successes. So, well done to all the parents for these amazing achievements! It's encouraging to see other people's successes and know that we're not alone in striving for improvement. Keep at it, everyone! There's so much to gain from these positive shared experiences.

it's not an easy task, and being able to see our children grow up fearless is every parent's dream. We give them the strength to face their fears, and that's no mean feat! Well done to you too, if you have been through this!

It's a great sense of accomplishment when our parenting efforts pay off in such a way that our children display courage and strength, especially during challenging situations like a dental visit. Well done mama! It's these little milestones that make all the challenges worthwhile. High five!
Parenting is full of unexpected rewards. Well done for your patience and perseverance! Keep up the good work. You're nailing it!

It's a great sense of accomplishment when our parenting efforts pay off in such a way that our children display courage and strength, especially during challenging situations like a dental visit. Well done mama! It's these little milestones that make all the challenges worthwhile. High five!
Yes, it's definitely those little milestones that make parenting so rewarding! High five :)

All the parenting wins, no matter how small, definitely make all the stress worthwhile! High five indeed!

Absolutely! There's so much joy and pride in those small but meaningful parental victories. They remind us that our tireless efforts are seen and worth it. High five indeed!

• Love
Reactions: joyful and lioness
As mothers, we often doubt ourselves, so it's moments like these that make us realize we're doing a better job than we think! Here's to all the parenting wins, no matter how small they may seem. Well done to you too!

You're right; it certainly makes all the sleepless nights and endless tantrums worth it haha! High five 😃

• Love
Reactions: wisdom and mamamia

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu