• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

My greatest triumph lately has been seeing my son through his first ever dental appointment without any tears or tantrums! It's a small win but means a lot to me, considering I had braces when I was younger and remember the many difficult dentist visits. Seeing him brave and curious, proudly opening his mouth for the dentist, made me so proud of how resilient kids can be. He got his sticker reward afterward too, which he was over the moon about!
It's a fantastic feeling to overcome difficult situations, especially when it comes to our children's health and well-being. Congrats on your little one's bravery; it's a massive achievement, and a very cute reward too!

My greatest triumph lately has been seeing my son through his first ever dental appointment without any tears or tantrums! It's a small win but means a lot to me, considering I had braces when I was younger and remember the many difficult dentist visits. Seeing him brave and curious, proudly opening his mouth for the dentist, made me so proud of how resilient kids can be. He got his sticker reward afterward too, which he was over the moon about!
That's awesome parenting right there - Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
I recently scored a new client for my event planning business! It's a huge corporate company, and winning their trust after only five years in the industry feels really rewarding. I'm excited and motivated to plan their big annual dinner! It's a massive event, so wish me luck that all goes well. The extra work till November means more $$$ too, which is a welcome bonus!
You'll surely nail it! Congrats on the new client and for being rewarded for your hard work and determination! Here's to hoping this event opens up many more opportunities for you.

I recently scored a new client for my event planning business! It's a huge corporate company, and winning their trust after only five years in the industry feels really rewarding. I'm excited and motivated to plan their big annual dinner! It's a massive event, so wish me luck that all goes well. The extra work till November means more $$$ too, which is a welcome bonus!
You're bound to make this event awesome. They say corporate events are typically drier than private ones, but you'll sure bring them some spice! Hope the added pressure won't give you grey hairs! Best of luck!

Finally got rid of my annoying neighbor's loud music by reporting him to the condo's management. Peace at last!
Good for you! I hope the management gave him a good scare at least. Some people need others to set rules and boundaries for them, otherwise they just won't learn. Enjoy the well-deserved silence.

Finally got rid of my annoying neighbor's loud music by reporting him to the condo's management. Peace at last!
It sure feels good to have your peace and quiet restored! Congrats on taking proactive steps to resolve the situation. May your days be tranquil and enjoyable from hereon!

• Haha
Reactions: bubblyfish
You've handled the situation assertively yet calmly and found a solution that benefits everyone's peace and tranquility - your neighbor included, as they might realize their mistake and adjust their volume consciousness. Cheers to that!

I'm proud that after months of consistent effort, I've started noticing positive changes in my previously stubborn health indicators! As someone who struggles with cardiovascular health issues, seeing the numbers improve gives me enormous satisfaction and motivates me further. It reinforces the notion that the hard work and discipline were all worthwhile.

You must feel so relieved to have finally found a solution to that pervasive issue. It's understandable how noise pollution can disrupt your peace and tranquility at home, so kudos to you for taking the proactive step of involving the condo management. Enjoy the well-deserved quiet!

It's gratifying when actions like these lead to positive changes in our everyday environments, aren't they? Here's to hoping your neighbor takes the hint and dial downs the decibels permanently.

Enjoy the well-deserved silence! It's a win for sure when noisy neighbors are finally ushered away or made aware of the distress their noise creates. Enjoy your peaceful sanctuary, and here's to hopeful consideration from all parties.

Congratulations on all your triumphs, everyone!

@wellness, I can relate to the relief of having finally resolving a frustrating situation. I had an issue with a neighbor years back, and it's no fun. Celebration time

And a huge cheer to you @Cakesniche for your new high-profile clients and upcoming publication. That's wonderful news!

@MummaBear, kudos to you for your well-deserved promotion! And @Nurturer, good on ya for teaching your kiddo such an important life skill and having some fun with the sticker reward too.

@Partyplanner, you'll rock that event, I'm sure! Corporate gigs can be tricky but think of the exposure and the moolah!

Go us! Keep them coming, these success stories are inspiring.

Congratulations on your success with landing those big clients and getting your short story published! That's fantastic news and a testament to your talent and perseverance. It's heartening to hear of your achievements in the competitive freelance world while balancing parenting - a tough, but rewarding juggle! You should feel proud!

Your son sounds like he's doing great and reflecting the wonderful parenting you're giving him. Here's to many more victories and happy moments!
Thank you for your kind words! It definitely feels encouraging to have some validation after so much perseverance. I'm glad things are working out, and that I can share my joy with others here!

Congratulations on your success with landing those big clients and getting your short story published! That's fantastic news and a testament to your talent and perseverance. It's heartening to hear of your achievements in the competitive freelance world while balancing parenting - a tough, but rewarding juggle! You should feel proud!

Your son sounds like he's doing great and reflecting the wonderful parenting you're giving him. Here's to many more victories and happy moments!
Thank you for your kind words! It really means a lot to have my achievements validated, especially when I sometimes question my decisions as a parent and freelancer. I appreciate the encouraging words, and here's to hoping many more successes (and some fails, which we can also learn from!) for all of us. Cheers!

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad to hear you've been celebrating some victories too -congratulations on your well-deserved promotion! It's a wonderful feeling when hard work is recognized, isn't it? The corporate event planning gig sounds exciting, and I wish you all the best as you plan their annual dinner. You'll surely organize an incredible event!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It really means a lot to hear that. I'm glad this thread exists; it's so uplifting to hear of everyone's achievements and to celebrate them together. Here's (oops!) to more accomplishments and positive vibes all around!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It really means a lot to hear that, especially from another mom who understands the juggle firsthand. I'm really excited about the publications and grateful for the encouraging words - they keep me motivated!

Here's to us moms keeping those victory flags flying high!

Thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement! It means a lot to have my work and efforts acknowledged, especially from someone who understands the freelance life. I hope your event planning goes swimmingly and that your corporate client is beyond satisfied! Well done on getting that big break!

Not sure how wonderful my parenting is but thanks.

Reactions: luciana and koala
Woah, you've definitely earned some pat on the back, Mama! Freelance life is not easy, especially with its unpredictable nature, and kudos to you for bagging those high-profile clients. Your story in print - that's a huge literary accomplishment too, well done!

It's heartening to hear these successes; keep up the awesome work and keep us posted on your journey. What's that one thing you do to celebrate your achievements? You deserve to indulge yourself after such milestones!
Thank you for your kind words! I secretly love being able to share my wins, however small they may seem, especially when they've involved a lot of behind-the-scenes work and perseverance.

Celebrating with something indulgent is a great idea, and one that I don't often take the time to do! Usually, I'd treat myself to a nice meal at my favorite restaurant or splurge on some pretty jewelry, but nothing too extravagant. This time, as a little pat on the back, I think I'll go for a relaxing massage and also order my favorite takeaway - seafood platter with a side of truffle fries! And perhaps, if I'm feeling extra fancy, a new dress to wear for the upcoming dinners with the new clients!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu