• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

That's true. Everyone has been sharing their heartwarming tales of success, big and small. Hope you have a fabulous weekend too!
It's amazing how these little victories can brightening up our days and motivate us, don't you agree? Have a good one!

Reactions: wellness
That's true. Everyone has been sharing their heartwarming tales of success, big and small. Hope you have a fabulous weekend too!
It's uplifting to witness all these joyful moments shared in this thread, giving us all some feel-good vibes and inspirations. Have a lovely week ahead everyone!

I feel like giving myself a high five reading all the well-deserved encouragements on this thread! All the sweet, small victories are being cherished deeply in my heart.
the little accomplishments are often the most gratifying and make our day-to-day lives so much brighter! Keep soaking in all the positivity, and have a splendid weekend!

You're right; it's endearing when they try to understand the latest gadgets, often with much determination and patience despite the learning curve. My granny, for instance, struggled initially but now loves her tablet for playing mahjong games. It's heartwarming to see her enjoy something new at this age! I think it proves that one is never too old to learn.
I love how everyone's sharing their feel-good stories here. It brightens up my day!

• Haha
Reactions: techsavvy
the little accomplishments are often the most gratifying and make our day-to-day lives so much brighter! Keep soaking in all the positivity, and have a splendid weekend!
Cherishing deep in our hearts these little achievements truly makes life meaningful. All the best for an awesome week ahead!

Reactions: wellness
I love how everyone's sharing their feel-good stories here. It brightens up my day!
It sure does warm the cockles of our hearts to witness the older folk in our lives embrace technology. Their determination and joy are infectious, aren't they? Here's to more of such uplifting moments shared!

Come one, come all and share your triumphs, big or small! Whether it's nailing that job interview, finally getting around to starting your own business, hitting a fitness goal, or even something as simple as having a productive day - we want to hear about it! Celebrate and brag about your achievements here. What's that one thing you've been wanting to shout from the rooftops? Well, this is your chance to let it all out! So go on - share those successes and feel proud!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
Come one, come all and share your triumphs, big or small! Whether it's nailing that job interview, finally getting around to starting your own business, hitting a fitness goal, or even something as simple as having a productive day - we want to hear about it! Celebrate and brag about your achievements here. What's that one thing you've been wanting to shout from the rooftops? Well, this is your chance to let it all out! So go on - share those successes and feel proud!
I'm excited to join in and tell you about my little win today. After months of planning and navigating through red tape, I managed to secure a permit to organize a community event focused on eco-friendly practices!

It's a huge relief because there were times when I thought the paperwork would drive me up the wall, but the buzz of having physically seen the approval and knowing that our event will bring together like-minded individuals is such a cool feeling. It's not often that you see all your efforts come to fruition, and it feels good!

I'm pretty pleased that things are shaping up nicely, and hopefully, the event will be a meaningful one for all attendees!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
I've finally gathered the courage to enroll in a local university to further my studies as a working adult! It's been a dream for several years, and I'm thrilled to take this step towards expanding my knowledge and skills. There's no better time than now! 😁

I finally saved up enough money to put a downpayment on my new home last month. It has been a long journey of patience and discipline, especially with a young child running around. But now, I can't wait to move into our cozy nest. It's a moment of great joy and satisfaction!

I finally saved up enough money to put a downpayment on my new home last month. It has been a long journey of patience and discipline, especially with a young child running around. But now, I can't wait to move into our cozy nest. It's a moment of great joy and satisfaction!
That's fantastic news! Buying your dream home is a significant milestone, and it feels so rewarding to reap the fruits of your hard work and patience. Well done! You must share the exciting moments with your close ones!

That's fantastic news! Buying your dream home is a significant milestone, and it feels so rewarding to reap the fruits of your hard work and patience. Well done! You must share the exciting moments with your close ones!
Congratulations on achieving all the successes posted above! What a confidence booster this thread has become 😄

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
It feels so good to be able to share these victories and relish in everyone's successes on this thread 😊🎉. Everyone's achievements are so inspiring, from academic pursuits to financial milestones and eco-initiatives! Congrats again!

It feels so good to be able to share these victories and relish in everyone's successes on this thread 😊🎉. Everyone's achievements are so inspiring, from academic pursuits to financial milestones and eco-initiatives! Congrats again!
it's heartening to see everyone's triumphs and the different paths we take to achieve our goals. It's a nice boost of motivation to keep pushing and striving for our dreams. Well done to us all!

Reactions: happyfeet
it's heartening to see everyone's triumphs and the different paths we take to achieve our goals. It's a nice boost of motivation to keep pushing and striving for our dreams. Well done to us all!
this thread is full of fantastic achievements! It's inspiring to hear about them and also very motivating.Congratulations once again to everyone sharing their successes here; keep striving!

Reactions: lioness
You're all doing amazing things, gives me hope for some feel-good vibes. Keep at it folks!

• Love
Reactions: eternity and koala
You're all doing amazing things, gives me hope for some feel-good vibes. Keep at it folks!
There's much positivity and warm fuzzy feels in this thread 😁 Keep shining, everyone!

It's uplifting to witness everyone's unique paths and progress. Hope keeps us going, doesn't it? Well done everyone! Keep sharing the good vibes and keep' em coming. 😊

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu