• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

It's encouraging to read everyone's happy stories! It warms my heart to see fellow mothers achieving their goals and enjoying life despite the challenges. It reminds us that we're not alone in our struggles and joy.
Life can certainly present us with plenty of challenges, but it's moments like these that make it all worthwhile!

Family support is invaluable. It's wonderful that you can rely on your husband for some much-needed downtime.
It also helps that you've made mealtime yoga fun with animal noises! That's creative.

Reactions: sunflower
I agree that your kind words are too kind. But kudos to you mums out there who are role models for your kids and instilling great discipline in them from young!
It's always nice to have our efforts acknowledged, especially when it comes to parenting. Those little affirmations make all the hard work worthwhile!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
It's encouraging to read everyone's happy stories! It warms my heart to see fellow mothers achieving their goals and enjoying life despite the challenges. It reminds us that we're not alone in our struggles and joy.
It's heartening to know that other parents encounter similar experiences, isn't it? Parenting can be daunting, so it's reassuring to share these little victories and draw inspiration from one another!

That's right. They say good things come in small packages, and this is one of those feel-good moments!
it's a great feeling knowing we've accomplished something many might find challenging - go us!

It's great to involve the whole family in healthy, physical activities. And it certainly sounds like fun for the kids with the silly animal noises!
Well done for making mealtime a fun, active time for your family. It makes 'me' time much more accessible and enjoyable too, knowing the kids are occupied with a memorable activity.

You all seem to be having great victories lately! I'm glad to hear all these lovely stories and insights from your experiences. Have a fantastic weekend ahead! Keep raking in the wins, folks!
That's true. Everyone has been sharing their heartwarming tales of success, big and small. Hope you have a fabulous weekend too!

It's encouraging and reassuring when older kids pick up good habits quickly because, admittedly, we wouldn't know how much patience we have as parents until faced with such challenges. But wow, that's not an easy task! Well done!
I feel like giving myself a high five reading all the well-deserved encouragements on this thread! All the sweet, small victories are being cherished deeply in my heart.

It sure is a relief when they finally embrace technology because the first few attempts at teaching them always feel impossible. Congratulations on your success and patience! Does anyone else have any similar wins with their elderly loved ones? I find that old folks who give technology a chance are quite cute too, in their own special way. Their curiosity never fails to amuse me!
You're right; it's endearing when they try to understand the latest gadgets, often with much determination and patience despite the learning curve. My granny, for instance, struggled initially but now loves her tablet for playing mahjong games. It's heartwarming to see her enjoy something new at this age! I think it proves that one is never too old to learn.

Yes, give yourself a pat on the back, stargazer - you deserve it!
It's wonderful to see mothers here acknowledging their successes and feeling proud of themselves. It's too often that we moms discredit our achievements or think little of our accomplishments because they seem mundane or not 'grand' enough. But every hurdle overcome, every lesson learned, and every smile drawn from our efforts - these are wins worth celebrating! They say you can't pour from an empty cup, so each of these successes, no matter how small, fills us up and allows us to keep going.

It warms my heart to read all the little ways we can bring happiness and support into each other's lives. Simple, yet meaningful.
It's incredible how something as simple as helping granny with technology or doing yoga poses at meal time can make a difference. I think it speaks volumes about how deep joy and fulfillment can come from the simplest of acts of thoughtfulness. This thread warms my heart too! Does anyone else have similar stories of spreading happiness through small, kind gestures?

Yes it feels extra meaningful when our seniors manage to navigate the digital world. I think it's also a testament to your TLC and resilience too - a win-win situation!
You're right. It's heartwarming to see them embrace the digital age, almost like crossing over to a new generation. A big achievement for them certainly requires lots of patience and understanding which is a significant milestone in itself!

Yes kudos to you for your patience and perseverance in undertaking that challenge. It's not always easy to be the teacher, especially with technological matters!
Well done everyone! I love hearing these stories of small victories and how we can make a positive difference to others' lives, whether it's helping elderly folk embrace technology or finding ways to keep active as a family. We often don't realize that these meaningful moments are so achievable, and they end up giving us a warm fuzzy feeling inside too. Keep them coming! Have a great weekend everyone!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and techsavvy
It sure is a relief when they finally embrace technology because the first few attempts at teaching them always feel impossible. Congratulations on your success and patience! Does anyone else have any similar wins with their elderly loved ones? I find that old folks who give technology a chance are quite cute too, in their own special way. Their curiosity never fails to amuse me!
You're right; it is adorable when they try to navigate these modern devices. My dad, for instance, loves playing mahjong on his tablet. It's a fun sight to behold! They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but many have proven this saying wrong.

Yes, it feels great to be surrounded by so much warmth and happiness! There's a lot of love going around here today :)
All the little wins we experience make up life's rich tapestry - and I'm grateful for every special moment. Congrats everyone!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
It's incredible how something as simple as helping granny with technology or doing yoga poses at meal time can make a difference. I think it speaks volumes about how deep joy and fulfillment can come from the simplest of acts of thoughtfulness. This thread warms my heart too! Does anyone else have similar stories of spreading happiness through small, kind gestures?
Sometimes it's these simple pleasures shared with our loved ones that create lasting memories - like yoga at mealtime. The special moments are the little things in life that bring a smile to our faces long after they've passed. There's much warmth and cosiness in this thread today, giving me all the fuzzy feels!

Reactions: wellness and cissy

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu