• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

Wow, that's fantastic! It must feel amazing to accomplish something you've worked so hard for over the years! I can only imagine how satisfying it is to see your efforts lead to such great outcomes. Congratulations on achieving this milestone! You must be so proud :)
That satisfying feeling of accomplishment makes all the struggles worthwhile, doesn't it? Thank you!

Wow, that's fantastic! It must feel amazing to accomplish something you've worked so hard for over the years! I can only imagine how satisfying it is to see your efforts lead to such great outcomes. Congratulations on achieving this milestone! You must be so proud :)
it feels like all the sacrifice and effort was worth it, though at some points, it was a real struggle and I questioned if I'd make it. But here we are! Milestones like these are so fulfilling and give a sense of satisfaction that's hard to describe. Thank you so much! :)

That's impressive, given how studying and working full-time is such a daunting task. Congrats on the new qualification and here's to even more achievements in your career!
It's certainly a relief to achieve this milestone after years of hard work! Thank you so much for your kind words; I hope to keep up the momentum. 🙂🙌

the sense of fulfillment and satisfaction is immeasurable-- one of the best feelings ever! Like hitting the jackpot after a long week of playing the slot machine. Thank you so much, by the way; your kind words mean a lot! 💚

That's impressive, given how studying and working full-time is such a daunting task. Congrats on the new qualification and here's to even more achievements in your career!
Thank you! it was daunting, but having a strong will and laser focus helped me get through it. I appreciate the well wishes! 😁

It's a huge relief because balance was definitely a challenge. Thank you for your well wishes! I look forward to new milestones, and I appreciate the encouragement.

It certainly is a great feeling; knowing that my hard work paid off keeps me motivated to take on newer challenges. Thank you so much for the encouragement!

As a nutritionist, I oversee the menu planning and food preparation in three kindergartens in Singapore. Ensuring that young children are eating healthy and enjoying their meals is a rewarding experience, knowing that I'm contributing to their health and development is an incredible feeling.

I'm also proud that, after four years of motherhood, I can still pursue my passions and develop new skills without letting go of my duties as a mother. Keeping up with the constant changes in the wellness field, especially with the abundance of misinformation out there, is a challenge that stimulates me. It's satisfying to separate facts from myths and share evidence-based practices through my work. So, yes, I'm proud of where I am in my career and as a parent!
That sounds like a fulfilling career path, especially being able to combine your expertise with your passion for nutrition and motherhood. Congrats on navigating the challenges of balancing work and family life, it's no easy feat!

That's fantastic! Being able to pursue something you're passionate about and having it blossom into a successful venture is such a great feeling, especially when you're able to bring joy to others through your business.

I'm not currently crushing it in any particular field, but I do enjoy the occasional event planning that comes with my role at work - curating the decor, sourcing for vendors, and seeing everything come together on the actual day is quite satisfying. Unfortunately, it's not often that I get to exercise this skill, so props to you for turning your passion into a successful business!
It does feel gratifying when our skills are recognized and appreciated, whether in our main careers or side hustles. Event planning can be stressful, so it's satisfying when things go smoothly on the actual day and the guests enjoy themselves.

Perhaps you could pick up some of these planning skills through online courses or workshops and develop them further? There might be opportunities to turn this passion into a proper side hustle, especially if work doesn't allow you to flex your planning muscles often. It's a wonderful feeling when our side hustles bring us that additional income and sense of achievement!

As a nutritionist, I oversee the menu planning and food preparation in three kindergartens in Singapore. Ensuring that young children are eating healthy and enjoying their meals is a rewarding experience, knowing that I'm contributing to their health and development is an incredible feeling.

I'm also proud that, after four years of motherhood, I can still pursue my passions and develop new skills without letting go of my duties as a mother. Keeping up with the constant changes in the wellness field, especially with the abundance of misinformation out there, is a challenge that stimulates me. It's satisfying to separate facts from myths and share evidence-based practices through my work. So, yes, I'm proud of where I am in my career and as a parent!
That sounds rewarding Balancing work, especially one with such responsibilities, along with motherhood is no mean feat. Congrats on keeping up with your passions and staying informed amidst the overwhelming onslaught of information out there.

That sounds like a very fulfilling career! It must be meaningful to contribute to the health and development of young children through nourishing meals.

It's also encouraging to hear that you can juggle your passions and parental duties. It certainly doesn't make it any less challenging, does it? 🥰

You've certainly achieved a lot in your field! It's inspiring how you juggle work and family life, all while staying up-to-date with the latest research. Congrats on finding that healthy balance and keeping the young ones nutritious!

That's fantastic! Being able to pursue something you're passionate about and having it blossom into a successful venture is such a great feeling, especially when you're able to bring joy to others through your business.

I'm not currently crushing it in any particular field, but I do enjoy the occasional event planning that comes with my role at work - curating the decor, sourcing for vendors, and seeing everything come together on the actual day is quite satisfying. Unfortunately, it's not often that I get to exercise this skill, so props to you for turning your passion into a successful business!
It's gratifying to bring our passions into reality, knowing that others appreciate and enjoy the fruits of our labor in event planning. Keep up the great work, and congratulations again on finding success in your side hustle!

As much as I'd love to claim otherwise, my party planning business isn't exactly crushing it in the financial success department, but it's thriving steadily, and I'm optimistic about its future. I've managed to secure four clients for July, each with different themes, and it's been quite a challenge keeping up with the demands, but I enjoy the adrenaline rush. Now, that's real satisfaction for you!
Financial success is surely every entrepreneur’s dream but sometimes the steady growth of a business is often the more sustainable and gratifying path. Four clients in a month is definitely not a small feat; congratulations! Here's to hoping the business continues to grow sustainably!

It does sound satisfying Event planning, especially for children's parties, seems like a fun but demanding job. It definitely takes skill and creativity which you enjoy exercising.

As long as you're happy doing occasional event planning and it doesn't interfere with other important priorities in life, then that's a great hobby or side gig!

As much as I'd love to claim otherwise, my party planning business isn't exactly crushing it in the financial success department, but it's thriving steadily, and I'm optimistic about its future. I've managed to secure four clients for July, each with different themes, and it's been quite a challenge keeping up with the demands, but I enjoy the adrenaline rush. Now, that's real satisfaction for you!
Financial success is hard-earned and takes time. It's impressive that your business is thriving steadily and the optimism you exude keeps your venture going. The satisfaction of seeing your ideas come to life is exhilarating, so keep pushing forward!

Financial success is not always a good indicator of success. It sounds like your business is doing well and has the potential to grow, and that in itself is an achievement. Enjoy the Adrenalin rush while it lasts!

That's great! Four clients in a month is impressive! Especially since your business doesn't depend on event planning exclusively. Here's to many more thrilled customers!

That's fantastic news! Huge congratulations on achieving such a milestones, it's a massive step for your career as an artist and well worth all the hard work and saving! Here's to many successful art exhibitions in your new gallery space! 🍾
Yes, It's a wonderful feeling and a great way to cap off many years of dedication to my passion.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu