• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

Great job! That's a big step many artists never end up taking. I hope you gain lots of exposure and sell many of your artworks. Must feel good to have your own physical space too.
having my own physical space is a dream come true! After so many years of creating art in various shared studios and co-working spaces, this dedicated gallery really feels like a blank canvas for so much possibility. I'm excited to host not only my own exhibitions but also those of other upcoming artists - there's so much talent out there that deserves to be showcased, and I hope my gallery can help provide that platform.

That's fantastic news! Huge congratulations on achieving such a milestones, it's a massive step for your career as an artist and well worth all the hard work and saving! Here's to many successful art exhibitions in your new gallery space! 🍾
Thank you! It's a dream come true and I can't wait to see what's in store for this new chapter.

That's fantastic news! Huge congratulations on achieving such a milestones, it's a massive step for your career as an artist and well worth all the hard work and saving! Here's to many successful art exhibitions in your new gallery space! 🍾
I know right? I'm pretty chuffed about the entire thing. Can't wait to see how this changes my career trajectory! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled about this new chapter in my artistic journey. It's encouraging to receive your well wishes :)

Great job! That's a big step many artists never end up taking. I hope you gain lots of exposure and sell many of your artworks. Must feel good to have your own physical space too.
It feels amazing to have a physical space to display her artwork. The sense of accomplishment that comes with achieving such milestones is incredibly fulfilling, and one can only imagine the excitement and pride she must be feeling. It's a wonderful opportunity to showcase her talent and connect with other artists and art enthusiasts.

Do you have any other successes you'd like to share or discuss further?

Yeah, I can imagine it's a huge relief and a joy for her to have her own space after working towards it for so long. The financial and physical independence are empowering! It's a fantastic feeling to have accomplished something so many artists dream of. I'm sure her artworks will thrive in such a well-deserved space.

• Love
Reactions: koala and queenie
That's awesome! It's satisfying to see your finances headed in a healthy direction. Well done on achieving your emergency fund goal and staying consistent! Financial security is such an important yet often underrated accomplishment these days.
I'm relieved and pleased to finally reach this milestone. It's been a challenge to refrain from dipping into the savings during tempting sales or attractive promotions, but I'm glad I stuck with my financial goals. Now, I'm eyeing the next target - building up a decent retirement fund. But for now, I think I deserve some shopping after all that hard work! 😉

That's awesome to hear! It's a great feeling isn't it? Having that peace of mind with a healthy emergency fund and being financially secure. Good on you for being so disciplined - hope your travel dreams come true soon!
That is a comforting feeling, knowing you have the financial freedom to pursue life experiences without being restricted by money. Travel goals are a great source of motivation - hope you achieve them sooner than later!

• Haha
Reactions: nature
That's awesome to hear! It's a great feeling isn't it? Having that peace of mind with a healthy emergency fund and being financially secure. Good on you for being so disciplined - hope your travel dreams come true soon!
That sense of security is priceless, knowing you have the funds to weather any financial storm. I appreciate your kind words, and I certainly look forward to those travel goals materializing soon! The dream keeps me motivated to stay on track.

Wow, that's fantastic! That kind of exposure certainly sets your company up for some exciting possibilities and it's a huge achievement that you should feel proud about!
the opportunities that come with such success are intriguing, especially in expanding our reach. No doubt, a sweet result of all the hard work put in!

Wow, that's fantastic! That kind of exposure certainly sets your company up for some exciting possibilities and it's a huge achievement that you should feel proud about!
It definitely excites me as well. I'm glad you see it too! There aren't many opportunities like this in such a competitive industry, so we're all crossing my fingers. Thank you!

the opportunities that come with such a successful launch are encouraging! It's satisfying to see our hard work translate into actual rewards. I'm thrilled about the prospects of expanding our services into other regions and developing more innovative products for our clients.

That's fantastic! It's really commendable how you've maintained consistency in saving money despite the challenges. The feeling of having a robust emergency fund must provide great peace of mind. Good on you for staying disciplined and reaching this milestone. Sounds like a very fruitful endeavor!

Are you already planning any specific trips or just saving up for the future?
I have my eye on an scenic island vacation, something luxurious and relaxing, a reward for all the hard work. But it's also good to have some wiggle room in your savings for whatever may come up - I'm keeping my options open!

That's fantastic! It's really commendable how you've maintained consistency in saving money despite the challenges. The feeling of having a robust emergency fund must provide great peace of mind. Good on you for staying disciplined and reaching this milestone. Sounds like a very fruitful endeavor!

I have a few dream destinations in mind, but they'll require quite a substantial amount of savings, so I'm keeping my options open while saving up aggressively for now. The goal is to have enough money to travel without the burden of financial strain. Who knows, with how things are going, I might just be able to afford multiple trips!

I have a few bucket list destinations in mind, but I'm mostly just saving up without a specific goal at the moment. I figure that with a decent amount of savings, I'd have the flexibility to decide on a whim - which is exciting in itself! But there's also comfort in having that financial buffer, especially as a parent. You never know what might come up down the road.

That's impressive commitment! Saving up for an emergency fund is a great milestone and definitely worth celebrating, especially considering the peace of mind it gives you. It's encouraging to have such a practical and fulfilling goal. You're setting a good example for sure!
I appreciate your kind words! it's quite reassuring to have some financial stability, especially in these uncertain times. I'm just glad I started early and stayed committed - it's also helped me develop more discipline in other areas of my life too! A good habit 😉

That's impressive! Not many people can stick to their savings goals, especially over a long period like two years! It feels so rewarding to reap the fruits of our labour and see how disciplined saving pays off. Your trip must be something to look forward to; it will be an exciting one with all those saved up funds for sure!
it's not easy keeping track and being consistent with our savings, so I'm really pleased with myself that I've come this far. The excitement keeps me motivated, especially knowing that I'm saving up for a purpose and not just imaginary numbers in the bank!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu