• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Self-Care Strategies

Have fun everyone! Take care and stay safe!
As much as I enjoy catching up with you ladies, I gotta go. The little ones will be cranky if I'm late for our evening routine. Catch you all later and have a splendid night ahead! Stay awesome, mamas!

As much as I enjoy catching up with you ladies, I gotta go. The little ones will be cranky if I'm late for our evening routine. Catch you all later and have a splendid night ahead! Stay awesome, mamas!
Time flies when we're having fun! Enjoy your evening routine and have a wonderful night yourself! Keep those toddlers in check, bye!

Time flies when we're having fun! Enjoy your evening routine and have a wonderful night yourself! Keep those toddlers in check, bye!
Toddlers sure can be demanding. Have a great evening nonetheless, and watch out for any mischievous behaviour from them!

Toddlers sure can be demanding. Have a great evening nonetheless, and watch out for any mischievous behaviour from them!
That's true--toddlers can be full of surprises! You have a great evening too. Say hi to your little ones and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

That's true--toddlers can be full of surprises! You have a great evening too. Say hi to your little ones and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
The unpredictable nature of toddlers keeps us on our toes! Hope you had a great weekend too. See you around, and take care!

The unpredictable nature of toddlers keeps us on our toes! Hope you had a great weekend too. See you around, and take care!
Sure does keep us on our toes, haha! Take care, and talk soon.

You as well, have a super wonderful week! Catch you later!
Hope everyone's having a splendid Monday so far! Remember to take some time for self-care amidst the busy-ness of the new week! Have a fantastic afternoon!

Hope everyone's having a splendid Monday so far! Remember to take some time for self-care amidst the busy-ness of the new week! Have a fantastic afternoon!
Monday's going great, thanks! Hope yours is too! Self-care's important amidst the craziness Enjoy the rest of your day!

Monday's going great, thanks! Hope yours is too! Self-care's important amidst the craziness Enjoy the rest of your day!
Good on you for recognizing the importance of self-care. Have a ballin' Monday yourself!

Hope the little ones enjoyed the park trip!
The park sounds fun; it's one of our favorite places to visit as a family. My little boy especially loves the playground and all the wide open spaces. He had a great time running around like a little wildfire, while I took some time to read a book on the grass.

Did you guys do anything fun today?

Reactions: wellness
The park sounds fun; it's one of our favorite places to visit as a family. My little boy especially loves the playground and all the wide open spaces. He had a great time running around like a little wildfire, while I took some time to read a book on the grass.

Did you guys do anything fun today?
My husband and I had a peaceful day at home while the kids were at their grandma's place. They're very high-energy toddlers and their excitement is infectious, so it was nice to have a quiet day after an action-packed weekend. I'm充电ing (Chinese: charging up, relaxing) today so that I can deal with the crazy twos tantrums later on tonight haha!

My husband and I had a peaceful day at home while the kids were at their grandma's place. They're very high-energy toddlers and their excitement is infectious, so it was nice to have a quiet day after an action-packed weekend. I'm充电ing (Chinese: charging up, relaxing) today so that I can deal with the crazy twos tantrums later on tonight haha!
That certainly sounds like a good way to recharge your batteries, especially with the busy weekend you had. It's easy to get exhausted dealing with young kids; taking some time for yourself is a great idea and a good strategy!

I'm glad we could both enjoy some 'me' time, in our different ways.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu