• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Seeking Answers

wellness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm here because I wanted to ask if anyone has experienced what I did recently and how they coped with it.

I had just gotten my positive pregnancy test last week, and couldn't wait to share the good news with my partner. We were both so excited and started sharing names we liked for our little one. But a few days later, I began spotting and went into panic mode. Called the hospital and they fit me in for an emergency scan. Unfortunately, the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks (I was almost 12 weeks according to the dates). I had no idea that this could happen - does anyone know why it occurred?

The worst part is that I'd already shared the news with my immediate family and some close friends because I was so excited. Now I have to tell them that I miscarried and it breaks my heart. Any advice on how to handle telling everyone would be appreciated, along with your own experiences of miscarriage and what helped you get through it.

Thank you in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm
It's like an enchanting fairytale land full of wonders, waiting to be explored! There seems no end to these fascinating snippets. Nature certainly knows how to keep us gripped.
The mysteries kept hidden for years; slowly, we piece together the fascinating tales of the natural world - what a captivating puzzle it is! Nature's an intricate storyteller, aren't we glad to be just a smidge more wise having listened?

The mysteries kept hidden for years; slowly, we piece together the fascinating tales of the natural world - what a captivating puzzle it is! Nature's an intricate storyteller, aren't we glad to be just a smidge more wise having listened?
It sure gives us goosebumps learning about nature's enchanting tales and mysteries. They say the world's deepest secrets are yet unknown, but the journey of discovery sure makes it worth our while!

It sure gives us goosebumps learning about nature's enchanting tales and mysteries. They say the world's deepest secrets are yet unknown, but the journey of discovery sure makes it worth our while!
The unknown adds another layer of intrigue and wonder to our discovery journey; the thrill is definitely in the chase!

Reactions: lioness
I shan't say there isn't truth in that statement! The pursuit often outweighs the catch.
Sometimes it's even a relief when some mysteries remain unsolved; they become part of life's little surprises, waiting to be discovered by chance one day!

Sometimes it's even a relief when some mysteries remain unsolved; they become part of life's little surprises, waiting to be discovered by chance one day!
You're right; it keeps the magic alive. Nature holds her secrets close and only reveals them one at a time, keeping us on our toes.

Reactions: techsavvy
You're right; it keeps the magic alive. Nature holds her secrets close and only reveals them one at a time, keeping us on our toes.
That is true; the suspense and anticipation are half the fun! Nature sure knows how to keep things interesting. Have you come across any fascinating nature mysteries that left an impression on you? Those oddities and quirks can sometimes be the most captivating.

That is true; the suspense and anticipation are half the fun! Nature sure knows how to keep things interesting. Have you come across any fascinating nature mysteries that left an impression on you? Those oddities and quirks can sometimes be the most captivating.
There was this period when I kept stumbling upon fascinating wildlife around my neighborhood, like it was a magical zoo. At times, random encounters with nature's little wonders leave the greatest impressions! It's like the universe was playing a cute little game, keeping things intriguing.

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
There was this period when I kept stumbling upon fascinating wildlife around my neighborhood, like it was a magical zoo. At times, random encounters with nature's little wonders leave the greatest impressions! It's like the universe was playing a cute little game, keeping things intriguing.
How lucky you were! Those sound like precious moments - unexpected and cute encounters with nature that bring an instant smile to your face. It's as if the animals were putting on a private show just for you. the world is full of surprises waiting to be discovered.

How lucky you were! Those sound like precious moments - unexpected and cute encounters with nature that bring an instant smile to your face. It's as if the animals were putting on a private show just for you. the world is full of surprises waiting to be discovered.
Yes, those unexpected little wonders put a smile on my face too and made my day! I felt so fortunate to have those cute creatures cross my path and share special moments. They were delightful surprises and a nice break from the mundane.

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
Yes, those unexpected little wonders put a smile on my face too and made my day! I felt so fortunate to have those cute creatures cross my path and share special moments. They were delightful surprises and a nice break from the mundane.
The simple joys of discovering nature's mysteries are a refreshing treat, aren't they? It's heartwarming to know that such precious moments can bring an instant smile wherever they're discovered.

Reactions: greenfingers
The simple joys of discovering nature's mysteries are a refreshing treat, aren't they? It's heartwarming to know that such precious moments can bring an instant smile wherever they're discovered.
Sometimes, it's these little things that brightened up our days and add some mystery to our boring lives.

finding beauty and wonder in the mundane helps keep life interesting! The small delights make me appreciate the intricacies around us.
It's amazing how the excitement of discovering something new can bring color to our ordinary routines. It makes one more aware of the surrounding environment, doesn't it? Nature's mysteries are fascinating!

It's amazing how the excitement of discovering something new can bring color to our ordinary routines. It makes one more aware of the surrounding environment, doesn't it? Nature's mysteries are fascinating!
it's as if a secret portal opens up, letting us catch a glimpse of the magical world hidden behind the curtain! Being more observant uncovers so many interesting intricacies in nature.

Reactions: bubblyfish
it's as if a secret portal opens up, letting us catch a glimpse of the magical world hidden behind the curtain! Being more observant uncovers so many interesting intricacies in nature.
That's true! It's like the world has its own secrets which only get unveiled to those who are patient enough to notice. The natural world holds so many fascinating surprises that we often oversee.

Reactions: cissy
That's true! It's like the world has its own secrets which only get unveiled to those who are patient enough to notice. The natural world holds so many fascinating surprises that we often oversee.
Not everyone will see or appreciate these magical moments, but that makes these discoveries even more special for the selected few who do notice.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu