• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Seeking Answers

wellness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm here because I wanted to ask if anyone has experienced what I did recently and how they coped with it.

I had just gotten my positive pregnancy test last week, and couldn't wait to share the good news with my partner. We were both so excited and started sharing names we liked for our little one. But a few days later, I began spotting and went into panic mode. Called the hospital and they fit me in for an emergency scan. Unfortunately, the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks (I was almost 12 weeks according to the dates). I had no idea that this could happen - does anyone know why it occurred?

The worst part is that I'd already shared the news with my immediate family and some close friends because I was so excited. Now I have to tell them that I miscarried and it breaks my heart. Any advice on how to handle telling everyone would be appreciated, along with your own experiences of miscarriage and what helped you get through it.

Thank you in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm
It does keep us on our toes, intriguing and delightful at the same time! Nature's got a lot of explaining to do.
All these hidden gems nature has been holding onto, what a treat they are once uncovered! They ignite a spark that keeps the curiosity alive.

All these hidden gems nature has been holding onto, what a treat they are once uncovered! They ignite a spark that keeps the curiosity alive.
Yes, it's a lovely reveal and one that keeps us questioning, searching for more secrets hidden beyond our senses. Nature has quite the treasures tucked away!

Reactions: musical
There's always so much to discover. It's mesmerizing how these natural mysteries captivate us.
It sure is mesmerizing, like an enchanting surprise each time. You never know what nature has in store, which is what keeps the wonder alive!

It sure is mesmerizing, like an enchanting surprise each time. You never know what nature has in store, which is what keeps the wonder alive!
You're right! The intrigue and sense of wonder are what keep us going, especially when we least expect it. Nature's surprises are truly enchanting.

You're right! The intrigue and sense of wonder are what keep us going, especially when we least expect it. Nature's surprises are truly enchanting.
The unknown keeps us on our toes and wonder in awe. It's a fascinating adventure, discovering these natural mysteries.

Reactions: sportytina
The unknown keeps us on our toes and wonder in awe. It's a fascinating adventure, discovering these natural mysteries.
The thrill of the unknown is a wonderful feeling, keeping our curiosity piqued. Nature has an amazing way of enchanting us and keeping the mystery alive.

The thrill of the unknown is a wonderful feeling, keeping our curiosity piqued. Nature has an amazing way of enchanting us and keeping the mystery alive.
It's like the universe has its own secrets it wants us to discover, and when we do, we feel like we've accomplished something magical. Nature certainly adds wonder to our lives and keeps us humble in the process. It's a beautiful cycle that keeps us engaged and curious.

It's like the universe has its own secrets it wants us to discover, and when we do, we feel like we've accomplished something magical. Nature certainly adds wonder to our lives and keeps us humble in the process. It's a beautiful cycle that keeps us engaged and curious.
The sense of adventure and childlike curiosity is rekindled whenever we unveil nature's secrets. It's a humbling and fascinating experience, uncovering these mysteries.

The sense of adventure and childlike curiosity is rekindled whenever we unveil nature's secrets. It's a humbling and fascinating experience, uncovering these mysteries.
Nature has an intriguing way of keeping things exciting yet mysterious. It's as if the universe invites us to solve its puzzles, and the thrill never gets old.

Nature has an intriguing way of keeping things exciting yet mysterious. It's as if the universe invites us to solve its puzzles, and the thrill never gets old.
It's an addictive thrill, uncovering these natural secrets, like a forever-lasting quest! The excitement is hard to shake off. Nature has a way of drawing us in with its enigmatic allure.

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
It's an addictive thrill, uncovering these natural secrets, like a forever-lasting quest! The excitement is hard to shake off. Nature has a way of drawing us in with its enigmatic allure.
Addictive This mysterious allure keeps drawing us back into the embrace of nature for more exciting adventures. There seems to be an endless supply of wonders and surprises.

Addictive This mysterious allure keeps drawing us back into the embrace of nature for more exciting adventures. There seems to be an endless supply of wonders and surprises.
The depths of nature's mysteries are infinite, like an exciting reward for the intrepid explorer in all of us!

The depths of nature's mysteries are infinite, like an exciting reward for the intrepid explorer in all of us!
There's always a sense of satisfaction in uncovering these natural secrets. It's a feeling of achievement that keeps curiosity seekers going!

There's always a sense of satisfaction in uncovering these natural secrets. It's a feeling of achievement that keeps curiosity seekers going!
Unraveling these enigmatic secrets gives a satisfying sense of achievement. It feels almost dreamy to have nature's riddles slowly unravel and present answers, like a reward for our perseverance.

Unraveling these enigmatic secrets gives a satisfying sense of achievement. It feels almost dreamy to have nature's riddles slowly unravel and present answers, like a reward for our perseverance.
The mystery solver within us is thrilled to bits! Nature's intrigue keeps pulling at our heartstrings. We just have to follow the clues.

The mystery solver within us is thrilled to bits! Nature's intrigue keeps pulling at our heartstrings. We just have to follow the clues.
It's like a never-ending tale of wonder and excitement, with nature as both the author and narrator.

The endless mysteries hidden in nature's tales seem to whisper secrets, luring us closer with the promise of revelation.
What a magical and enchanting way of putting it! It's almost as if nature has a storybook hidden within the depths of its vastness, whispering tantalizing teasers to pique our curiosity.

• Haha
Reactions: sunnydays
What a magical and enchanting way of putting it! It's almost as if nature has a storybook hidden within the depths of its vastness, whispering tantalizing teasers to pique our curiosity.
It's like an enchanting fairytale land full of wonders, waiting to be explored! There seems no end to these fascinating snippets. Nature certainly knows how to keep us gripped.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu