• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

School Stories

You're wishing for too much, there's no such thing as a fogless morning when you have kids. Just kidding...sort of. But seriously, here's to hoping for less chaotic mornings ahead for us parents! Have a brilliant day!
Yes, I'm not delusional about the foggy mornings.. They will always be a part of our lives until the kids are old enough to prep themselves up and remember all the necessary items for school. Hopefully, they grow up soon... Kidding again, no rush! Enjoying the chaos keeps us young at heart! Wishing everyone a splendid morning ahead and an awesome school term!

Yes, I'm not delusional about the foggy mornings.. They will always be a part of our lives until the kids are old enough to prep themselves up and remember all the necessary items for school. Hopefully, they grow up soon... Kidding again, no rush! Enjoying the chaos keeps us young at heart! Wishing everyone a splendid morning ahead and an awesome school term!
Some days it really is a miracle that we get everywhere on time looking somewhat presentable 😂. Here's to many more chaotic but fun mornings ahead for all of us! Have a wonderful day, folks!

Some days it really is a miracle that we get everywhere on time looking somewhat presentable 😂. Here's to many more chaotic but fun mornings ahead for all of us! Have a wonderful day, folks!
It's a miracle and should be celebrated when achieved! Have a fab day yourself 🙂

It's a miracle and should be celebrated when achieved! Have a fab day yourself 🙂
Haha yes, it's definitely a cause for celebration whenever that happens! Hope your weekend is going great!

Haha yes, it's definitely a cause for celebration whenever that happens! Hope your weekend is going great!
Weekends are the time to look forward to these miracle mornings, and prepare for the upcoming week's chaos. Have a chill Sunday, everyone!

Weekends are the time to look forward to these miracle mornings, and prepare for the upcoming week's chaos. Have a chill Sunday, everyone!
miracle mornings - sounds like a superhero crew coming to save the day! Have a great week ahead!

Reactions: queenie
You're right; it does sound like an awesome cartoon with a lot of action and colors. Have a fantastic week yourself!
With every new term, comes new hopes for less chaotic mornings. But I suppose that's wishful thinking. Have a super Monday everyone!

With every new term, comes new hopes for less chaotic mornings. But I suppose that's wishful thinking. Have a super Monday everyone!
Here's to wishing all the moms a smooth sailing school year, with as little chaos as possible during the weekdays and plenty of fun adventures on the weekends! Have a fabulous week ahead and hope everyone's Monday goes well 🙂

Here's to wishing all the moms a smooth sailing school year, with as little chaos as possible during the weekdays and plenty of fun adventures on the weekends! Have a fabulous week ahead and hope everyone's Monday goes well 🙂
Here's to that!

Reactions: luciana
Days are flying by so fast! Hope you guys are having a wonderful afternoon.
Yeah, the weekdays are just zooming by! Can't believe it's almost time for another weekend! How's your week been so far?

Yeah, the weekdays are just zooming by! Can't believe it's almost time for another weekend! How's your week been so far?
My week has been good and productive! I managed to get some work done despite the busy school holidays. It's amazing how time flies when you have fun and a million things going on! Looking forward to the upcoming weekend; hope everyone's Wednesday is awesome! 😎

My week has been good and productive! I managed to get some work done despite the busy school holidays. It's amazing how time flies when you have fun and a million things going on! Looking forward to the upcoming weekend; hope everyone's Wednesday is awesome! 😎
Enjoy the rest of the day, everyone!

Time does fly when you're having fun. Have a fantastic Thursday evening, all! Make sure to end your week strong!
You too, have a great evening and an even better weekend ahead! Hopefully it will be relaxing and fun-filled for you and your family.

You too, have a great evening and an even better weekend ahead! Hopefully it will be relaxing and fun-filled for you and your family.
The weekend plans are certainly exciting! Hope everyone's weekends are a time of relaxation and fun, especially after a busy week!

Reactions: musical
The weekend plans are certainly exciting! Hope everyone's weekends are a time of relaxation and fun, especially after a busy week!
Yes, I'm looking forward to the break! Have a great one, folks!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu