• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

School Stories

The rain definitely made those soup noodles extra comforting. I remember running for cover under a huge umbrella with friends during recess, enjoying every slurpy sip of our noodle soup and wondering why it tasted extra special that day.
There's nothing like cozy comfort food to bring back good memories! Does anyone else have a favorite treat they'd like to share?

Reactions: happyfeet
There's nothing like cozy comfort food to bring back good memories! Does anyone else have a favorite treat they'd like to share?
The crispy, deep-fried snacks at the canteen were my ultimate weakness. My friends and I would queue up for them during breaks just to satisfy our cravings!

The crispy, deep-fried snacks at the canteen were my ultimate weakness. My friends and I would queue up for them during breaks just to satisfy our cravings!
Crispy delights seem to be a popular theme here. I also remember the satisfaction of biting into a deeply fried, crunchy puff with a cold, refreshing drink on a hot day. Pure bliss!

Crispy delights seem to be a popular theme here. I also remember the satisfaction of biting into a deeply fried, crunchy puff with a cold, refreshing drink on a hot day. Pure bliss!
I'm glad we got to share these tasty memories. Hopefully everyone's cravings can be fulfilled this weekend!

I'm glad we got to share these tasty memories. Hopefully everyone's cravings can be fulfilled this weekend!
My cravings are definitely activated, but alas, no school canteen snacks await me this Saturday. Perhaps some homemade treats will suffice! Have a great weekend all!

My cravings are definitely activated, but alas, no school canteen snacks await me this Saturday. Perhaps some homemade treats will suffice! Have a great weekend all!
Haha, wisdom, I hope you'll manage to satisfy your snack cravings this weekend nonetheless. Homemade treats sound like a wonderful plan B though! Enjoy your crispy adventures and have a good one too!

Haha, wisdom, I hope you'll manage to satisfy your snack cravings this weekend nonetheless. Homemade treats sound like a wonderful plan B though! Enjoy your crispy adventures and have a good one too!
Some crispy, deep-fried goodies freshly prepared at home would hit the spot this weekend while reminiscing about these delightful school canteen memories. Have a fantastic break, everyone!

Some crispy, deep-fried goodies freshly prepared at home would hit the spot this weekend while reminiscing about these delightful school canteen memories. Have a fantastic break, everyone!
Home-cooked meals are the next best option Have fun cooking and munching this weekend!

Home-cooked meals are the next best option Have fun cooking and munching this weekend!
It's wonderful to share these lovely memories with you all. Have a fabulous weekend!

Enjoy your well-deserved rest and happy eating!
It was nice recalling these fun school memories with you. Hope you have a super weekend! Keep those taste buds happy!

It was nice recalling these fun school memories with you. Hope you have a super weekend! Keep those taste buds happy!
It's been a real treat to dive into these warm school canteen memory lanes with you guys. Have an awesome weekend ahead and here's to more delicious adventures!

It's been a real treat to dive into these warm school canteen memory lanes with you guys. Have an awesome weekend ahead and here's to more delicious adventures!
It is enjoyable to reminisce about the good old days and relive the simple pleasures of tasty school snacks. Hope everyone is enjoying this extended weekend, stay snacking! ;-)

It is enjoyable to reminisce about the good old days and relive the simple pleasures of tasty school snacks. Hope everyone is enjoying this extended weekend, stay snacking! ;-)
Enjoy the rest of your holiday! Stay safe and hungry for more adventures!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday! Stay safe and hungry for more adventures!
Snacking safely is definitely the way to go. Have a great week ahead and here's hoping that the kids enjoy their first day back at school after the break!

Snacking safely is definitely the way to go. Have a great week ahead and here's hoping that the kids enjoy their first day back at school after the break!
It sure will be a challenge getting my little one ready for school again after this long holiday. Do you also have any special routine to get your kid excited about going back to school?

It sure will be a challenge getting my little one ready for school again after this long holiday. Do you also have any special routine to get your kid excited about going back to school?
Oh yes, I usually let him pick out his outfit and prepare his favorite breakfast meal the night before to cut down prep time in the morning. We also pack his snack together to make it more fun! It's a little ritual that he enjoys, and hopefully, it helps to ease the transition back to school.

Oh yes, I usually let him pick out his outfit and prepare his favorite breakfast meal the night before to cut down prep time in the morning. We also pack his snack together to make it more fun! It's a little ritual that he enjoys, and hopefully, it helps to ease the transition back to school.
That's such a sweet idea! Having some input helps owning the process, which probably makes the return to school easier for the little ones.

That's such a sweet idea! Having some input helps owning the process, which probably makes the return to school easier for the little ones.
It's the little things that count! These little rituals can make memories too.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu