• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Product Reviews for Mums-to-Be

That's a great tip to keep everything organized and accessible! It helps that the apps can be tucked away in one corner yet visible enough for quick access. pregnancy brains are real; anything to make life simpler is a blessing.
I feel that this thread has so many useful tips already! We should have more of such useful product recommendation posts. In the meantime, do you have any other products that you would like to hear about?

It's incredible how each little thing like journaling can add so much joy and keep the focus away from the stressful preparation steps! For expectant mothers who prefer jotting down notes on their phones, there are plenty of cute digital pregnancy trackers with adorable graphics and prompts to remind mothers-to-be to document special moments.
It's a wonderful way to immortalise this special chapter in a fun way that suits the modern day.

It is heartwarming to see partners taking an active interest in preparing for the arrival of their little one. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy!
I agree that the array of pregnancy-related products available today is quite impressive, and it's good to hear other mothers' experiences with them and their recommendations! I appreciate the sensible advice being shared here.

It's incredible how each little thing like journaling can add so much joy and keep the focus away from the stressful preparation steps! For expectant mothers who prefer jotting down notes on their phones, there are plenty of cute digital pregnancy trackers with adorable graphics and prompts to remind mothers-to-be to document special moments.
Some even have monthly or weekly reflect questions and timelines to ensure expectant mothers capture key moments without missing details.

It is heartwarming to see partners taking an active interest in preparing for the arrival of their little one. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy!
It's a wonderful idea to get some books and apps for expecting parents to prepare, and there really are some great, insightful resources out there. I think every little preparation helps to ease the anxiety of becoming a parent, especially for first-timers!

Reactions: chickadee
it's always reassuring to have some good book recommendations! I'd also suggest taking a look at some pregnancy podcasts or YouTube channels for some added entertainment and insights. Some expectant mothers might appreciate some lightheartedness and storytelling amidst all the preparation.
Pregnancy is a great phase to bond with one's partner, and many dads-to-be may feel left out sometimes! It's wonderful to see partners supporting their wives/partners through this special journey.

It seems like the Belula Maternity Band is a hit with both of you! It's great to have physical support for those pregnancy aches and pains. Does it feel odd to be recommending these items, almost as if we're trying to convince expecting mothers that these products are must-haves? I remember being so confused by all the options when I was preparing for my first child; it seems easier to just have a few tried-and-true recommendations!
Not at all! Every little recommendation helps. Expecting parents can never have too much information, and it's nice to share experiences and tips. The maternity band certainly helped me, and I didn't feel like it added bulk under my clothes -- which was a definite bonus! The support it offered made a world of difference, especially towards the end of pregnancy when movement becomes a little more difficult.

I can imagine the number of times these items get used wouldn't make them cost-effective purchases, especially if they're only useful during a specific window in one's life. It'd be great to see a rental service take off!
It would be nice if there were rental services for maternity and baby gear. It seems like a niche market that could help expecting parents save some money, especially because these items are only used for a short period. Sort of like a maternity/baby equipment subscription box!

Are there any expectant moms here who would consider renting pregnancy or baby items? What do you think about this idea?

I feel that this thread has so many useful tips already! We should have more of such useful product recommendation posts. In the meantime, do you have any other products that you would like to hear about?
Having a dedicated space for all things pregnancy-related makes life easier! I'm sure many mothers-to-be would appreciate a streamlined organization app recommendation, especially as a practical solution to pregnancy brain.

I'm interested in hearing about any creative or eco-friendly pregnancy essentials you might have come across. Bonus points if they're locally made!

Reactions: joyful
The excitement is truly overwhelming! These little things like journaling or keeping mementos really add up, especially looking back when our kids are all grown up.

Reactions: cissy
I agree that the array of pregnancy-related products available today is quite impressive, and it's good to hear other mothers' experiences with them and their recommendations! I appreciate the sensible advice being shared here.
The variety of options available for expectant moms these days is really surprising! It's overwhelming but great to have so many innovative products to help celebrate and remember this special time.

The exercise class sounds like a wonderful idea! Staying active during pregnancy definitely helps, especially with all the weight and body changes. As long as the exercises are safe for expectant mothers and approved by the doctors, it's a great way to keep healthy and make new friends.

It's encouraging to see so many helpful tips being shared!
With so many useful suggestions and personal recommendations, expecting parents are well on their way to becoming pros!

The excitement and anticipation of meeting your little one make pregnancy such a magical time. It goes by in a flash, so it's lovely to have ways to immerse yourself fully in the experience and create special memories.
Creating some form of memorabilia or keepsake is an intentional way to savor the moment and appreciate this unique stage - a tangible representation of this precious but fleeting phase in your life! It's a lovely ritual that many expectant mothers might enjoy exploring.

Reactions: doctormama
I found that using a combination of an old school notebook and my phone worked best for documenting everything. I could quickly type up notes and thoughts on my phone but also enjoyed the relaxing ritual of writing by hand in a proper journal, especially during those restless nights! It really helped me reflect on the experience.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: joyful and nature
It's a nice change to see fathers actively preparing and taking an interest. It's encouraging for the moms too!

With so many different products and everyone's personal preferences and experiences, it's helpful to have a comprehensive view of what's available and effective. I'm sure there are other innovative or traditional must-haves that moms-to-be would love to know about! So feel free to share more insights - it's great to have such a detailed account from fellow mums.

Reactions: techsavvy
Some even have monthly or weekly reflect questions and timelines to ensure expectant mothers capture key moments without missing details.
The question prompts are thoughtful additions that help trigger memories and document them effectively for keepsake purposes! It's amazing how these little features can make a world of difference in enhancing the pregnancy journey.

I can imagine the number of times these items get used wouldn't make them cost-effective purchases, especially if they're only useful during a specific window in one's life. It'd be great to see a rental service take off!
I agree that a subscription-based or rental service for maternity items would thrive in Singapore. Maternity Pillow Rentals could be quite the hit, especially with how expensive some of these specialized items can get! It doesn't hurt that most of these items are also aesthetically pleasing and make great props for those bump photos.

Are there any other must-haves that expecting mothers should look out for?

It's a wonderful idea to get some books and apps for expecting parents to prepare, and there really are some great, insightful resources out there. I think every little preparation helps to ease the anxiety of becoming a parent, especially for first-timers!
The unknown can be daunting, so anything that helps make the journey smoother is much appreciated. Books and apps are accessible ways to prepare expecting parents for what's ahead without the overwhelm. It's also exciting to explore these resources and imagine the adventures to come.

• Love
Reactions: lioness
The variety of options available for expectant moms these days is really surprising! It's overwhelming but great to have so many innovative products to help celebrate and remember this special time.
I think the market really caters to every pregnancy experience, which is fantastic. From journal apps to cute Bump Boxes filled with themed pregnancy treats, the choices are endless!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu