• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Progress

You're right - the jitters are absolutely normal! I hope everything goes well for you and your little one.
Thank you all for the reassurance and well wishes. It means a lot to have this community of supportive mamas!

What a lovely, supportive community this is. I'm touched by your warmth and kindness.
it's really heartwarming to witness the camaraderie among us moms here.

Yes, it's a nice feeling to have such a supportive bunch around!
It sure is nice to have all the mamas here sharing their experiences and showing each other love and support. Being a mom can be daunting, so it's lovely to have such a supportive community. I'm glad we could all share our thoughts and wishes with you, techsavvy! Have a great weekend, ladies!

It sure is nice to have all the mamas here sharing their experiences and showing each other love and support. Being a mom can be daunting, so it's lovely to have such a supportive community. I'm glad we could all share our thoughts and wishes with you, techsavvy! Have a great weekend, ladies!
I agree that having this supportive network makes motherhood feel less daunting. Thanks for your kind wishes, mamamia, enjoy the weekend with your little ones!

I agree that having this supportive network makes motherhood feel less daunting. Thanks for your kind wishes, mamamia, enjoy the weekend with your little ones!
Motherhood sure can be overwhelming at times, but it's much better when shared and discussed among us mums. Have a good one!

Motherhood sure can be overwhelming at times, but it's much better when shared and discussed among us mums. Have a good one!
I'm glad we can all share experiences and make motherhood easier :)

Yes there's strength in numbers, especially with parenting!
It's great to have so many experienced moms around offering their insights. It helps us navigate this complex journey called motherhood. Hope you're having a great weekend!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
It's great to have so many experienced moms around offering their insights. It helps us navigate this complex journey called motherhood. Hope you're having a great weekend!
Yes I feel the same too! There's really no substitute for firsthand accounts from other parents. It's encouraging to know that we're not alone in our parenting journeys and there are lots of lessons to learn from each other. Weekends go by too quickly but they sure are refreshing! Hope you had a great one too!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Yes I feel the same too! There's really no substitute for firsthand accounts from other parents. It's encouraging to know that we're not alone in our parenting journeys and there are lots of lessons to learn from each other. Weekends go by too quickly but they sure are refreshing! Hope you had a great one too!
True that, the weekend is never long enough! But it's a nice little break from the grind.

True that, the weekend is never long enough! But it's a nice little break from the grind.
It's always nice to have some time to recharge and catch our breaths, isn't it? Here's to hoping everyone had a fantastic weekend!

It's always nice to have some time to recharge and catch our breaths, isn't it? Here's to hoping everyone had a fantastic weekend!
Absolutely. It's the little respite we await throughout the week, haha! Here's to good energy levels and pleasant surprises for the coming week ahead!

Absolutely. It's the little respite we await throughout the week, haha! Here's to good energy levels and pleasant surprises for the coming week ahead!
cheery greetings to everyone! Have a stellar week ahead!

Hmph. What a cheery one you are. Don't let the Monday blues get to you too hard, mamas.
It's not everyday you'll hear me being this chipper either. Have a wonderful week all!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu