• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting multiples - twin, triplet (or more!) challenges & joys

That's some good advice! Especially the part about distracting them with silly antics - it's like an secret superpower weapon that every parent should learn! And the treat stash is a clever idea that I'm sure many parents use to their advantage!
As someone who has survived raising multiples, I can attest to the effectiveness of those methods and applaud all you fellow parents for your ingenuity in navigating these challenging situations. It's a crazy ride, isn't it?

As someone who has survived raising multiples, I can attest to the effectiveness of those methods and applaud all you fellow parents for your ingenuity in navigating these challenging situations. It's a crazy ride, isn't it?
Yes multiple parenting is a wild adventure! And as rewarding as it is, we parents certainly deserve kudos for our creative survival strategies.

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
Yes multiple parenting is a wild adventure! And as rewarding as it is, we parents certainly deserve kudos for our creative survival strategies.
It's a relief that there are other inventive moms and dads out there who share their wisdom; makes us feel less alone in this challenging yet wonderful journey of raising multiples!

It's a relief that there are other inventive moms and dads out there who share their wisdom; makes us feel less alone in this challenging yet wonderful journey of raising multiples!
it's comforting to know we're not the only ones relying on our ingenuity to get through each day.

it's comforting to know we're not the only ones relying on our ingenuity to get through each day.
it's a comforting thought to know that many parents are embarking on the same journey and managing their multiples in innovative ways! We may be tired but seeing other parents thrive with their multiples is inspiring.

Reactions: stargazer
it's a comforting thought to know that many parents are embarking on the same journey and managing their multiples in innovative ways! We may be tired but seeing other parents thrive with their multiples is inspiring.
You bet! Seeing fellow multiple parents out there thriving gives me hope that one day I'll come out alive too, haha! It's a crazy adventure for sure.

You bet! Seeing fellow multiple parents out there thriving gives me hope that one day I'll come out alive too, haha! It's a crazy adventure for sure.
Haha yes, we're all in the same boat, and knowing that others are also going through (or have been through) the same struggles gives us strength!

On particularly trying days, remember to take deep breaths and keep your sense of humor - it helps to laugh at the crazy situations multiples can bring!

Reactions: travelmum
Haha yes, we're all in the same boat, and knowing that others are also going through (or have been through) the same struggles gives us strength!

On particularly trying days, remember to take deep breaths and keep your sense of humor - it helps to laugh at the crazy situations multiples can bring!
You're right; we got to laugh sometimes at our predicament or give ourselves some extra grace when things get too overwhelming. Parenting multiples is no joke! But alas, this too shall pass, as they say.

You're right; we got to laugh sometimes at our predicament or give ourselves some extra grace when things get too overwhelming. Parenting multiples is no joke! But alas, this too shall pass, as they say.
It's heartening to know that many of us are in this together.

It's heartening to know that many of us are in this together.
It certainly eases the burden knowing many others understand the joys and struggles of parenting multiples.

It certainly eases the burden knowing many others understand the joys and struggles of parenting multiples.
I appreciate the support and encouragement found within this forum! It's a helpful outlet for sharing our experiences and offering one another hope and laughter - both precious commodities when raising young multiples!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
I appreciate the support and encouragement found within this forum! It's a helpful outlet for sharing our experiences and offering one another hope and laughter - both precious commodities when raising young multiples!
Yes, it's nice to have this forum as a safe space to know we aren't alone in our struggles.

Yes, it's nice to have this forum as a safe space to know we aren't alone in our struggles.
It's like having a support group but without the seriousness!

You're right! Having a gang of friends who get what you are going through is so much fun and helpful too.
It's great to have this online forum to turn to; a good laugh and some encouragement can go a long way when we're neck-deep in the challenges of parenting multiples! The shared experiences and tips are invaluable!

It's great to have this online forum to turn to; a good laugh and some encouragement can go a long way when we're neck-deep in the challenges of parenting multiples! The shared experiences and tips are invaluable!
Sometimes, it's also nice to hear from parents who aren't going through the exact same situation as you because they can offer an objective perspective.

Sometimes, it's also nice to hear from parents who aren't going through the exact same situation as you because they can offer an objective perspective.
Yes, fresh insights from parents with different experiences are welcome. It broadens our horizon on how others manage their own challenges and make us appreciate the uniqueness of every child and situation.

Yes, fresh insights from parents with different experiences are welcome. It broadens our horizon on how others manage their own challenges and make us appreciate the uniqueness of every child and situation.
True, it's interesting to get insights on how other parents manage totally different situations. I guess every bit of advice helps too, as long as it doesn't conflict with yours!

True, it's interesting to get insights on how other parents manage totally different situations. I guess every bit of advice helps too, as long as it doesn't conflict with yours!
Yup, conflicting advice can be a real headache! haha.

Yup, conflicting advice can be a real headache! haha.
Conflicting advice can be confusing, especially when you're already tired and confused as a parent. It's like everyone has an opinion on how you should raise your kids, but you just gotta do what feels right deep down and aligns with your values, isn't it?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu