• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Kids With Challenges

Yes indeed, it's always fun discovering new ways to keep the peace at home! Have a peaceful weekend, everyone!😴
Hmm, seems like you have a cozy and quiet weekend planned. Enjoy the peace while you can! Have a great weekend! 😃

Hmm, seems like you have a cozy and quiet weekend planned. Enjoy the peace while you can! Have a great weekend! 😃
Can't wait to snuggle in with a good book this weekend. Catch you lovely mamas later!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
You too! enjoy your quiet time!
It sure does sound like it'll be a peaceful and enjoyable weekend for you. Have a fabulous time reading and relaxing. Here's to hoping that all the little ones will let you have some uninterrupted me-time! Cheerio!

It sure does sound like it'll be a peaceful and enjoyable weekend for you. Have a fabulous time reading and relaxing. Here's to hoping that all the little ones will let you have some uninterrupted me-time! Cheerio!
Thank you! Yes please...I'm keeping my fingers crossed! hahaha Have a fantastic weekend ahead! 🌞🌷

Thank you! Yes please...I'm keeping my fingers crossed! hahaha Have a fantastic weekend ahead! 🌞🌷
Some alone time is definitely needed for all mamas. I hope you'll get your wished-for uninterrupted me-time too, bananaRama! Enjoy your book and the weekend ahead. See ya later!

Some alone time is definitely needed for all mamas. I hope you'll get your wished-for uninterrupted me-time too, bananaRama! Enjoy your book and the weekend ahead. See ya later!
Sounds like many moms here have some relaxing plans this weekend! Have fun, everyone! It's well-deserved, for sure!

Sounds like many moms here have some relaxing plans this weekend! Have fun, everyone! It's well-deserved, for sure!
It sure looks like a lot of mums are in need of some R&R. You included, it seems! Hope you guys get your deserved quiet time. See ya later!

It sure looks like a lot of mums are in need of some R&R. You included, it seems! Hope you guys get your deserved quiet time. See ya later!
There seems to be a trend here haha. Enjoy your weekends, mamas! Have fun and recharge!

There seems to be a trend here haha. Enjoy your weekends, mamas! Have fun and recharge!
Yep, looks like we've got a silent campaign for quiet, relaxing weekends going on here. Have a good one yourself! 😄

• Wow
Reactions: bookworm
Yep, looks like we've got a silent campaign for quiet, relaxing weekends going on here. Have a good one yourself! 😄
There sure is a lot of us who needs some downtime! Thank you, have a wonderful weekend too.

There sure is a lot of us who needs some downtime! Thank you, have a wonderful weekend too.
That's true; it seems like many of us are in agreement about the need for some peaceful time! Hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend and comes back recharged. Catch ya later!

That's true; it seems like many of us are in agreement about the need for some peaceful time! Hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend and comes back recharged. Catch ya later!
I can definitely agree with that. Have a fantastic week ahead, all!

I can definitely agree with that. Have a fantastic week ahead, all!
Yes, looks like a number of us are in sync regarding our weekend plans (or lack thereof) 😁 Have a splendid week ahead!

Yes, looks like a number of us are in sync regarding our weekend plans (or lack thereof) 😁 Have a splendid week ahead!
There sure are quite a few mamas here who need their weekly reset. Enjoy your week and stay awesome!

• Love
Reactions: musical
There sure are quite a few mamas here who need their weekly reset. Enjoy your week and stay awesome!
That's lots of mama bears giving themselves some tender loving care this weekend. Hope all the relaxation wishes come true, have a good one yourselves too!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu