• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Journey

You're welcome! Yes, it's quite remarkable how these interactive museums have become so popular among the younger generation. It's a nice break from the mundane and gives kids a chance to express themselves through playful interactions. I'm glad we have some cool options for days out that the whole family can enjoy - definitely going to plan a visit soon!
The pleasure's mine - happy to have discovered something fun and new for our little ones! It's quite an exciting find, this mysterious interactive museum.

The pleasure's mine - happy to have discovered something fun and new for our little ones! It's quite an exciting find, this mysterious interactive museum.
The anticipation of discovering illusions and interactive experiences at this mystery museum sounds like a wonderful treat for adventurous souls.

The anticipation of discovering illusions and interactive experiences at this mystery museum sounds like a wonderful treat for adventurous souls.
Hmm indeed. Or as they say in singlish, "So true ah!"

You've got that right.
There really is a never-ending list of possibilities - a parent's job is never done! This museum seems like the perfect addition to our lineup of activities. Have you also explored the botanical gardens or the nature reserve? Those are my go-to spots for some good old nature play and a peaceful stroll when I need some me-time.

There really is a never-ending list of possibilities - a parent's job is never done! This museum seems like the perfect addition to our lineup of activities. Have you also explored the botanical gardens or the nature reserve? Those are my go-to spots for some good old nature play and a peaceful stroll when I need some me-time.
Yes, indeed! My son enjoys visiting the parks too. The gardens offer such a soothing atmosphere and it's heartening to see him appreciate the simple joys of nature as he runs about. It's amazing how calming greenery can be, especially in this bustling city.

Yes, indeed! My son enjoys visiting the parks too. The gardens offer such a soothing atmosphere and it's heartening to see him appreciate the simple joys of nature as he runs about. It's amazing how calming greenery can be, especially in this bustling city.
I completely agree that being in nature is very soothing! There's a certain serenity that comes with being surrounded by trees and hearing birds chirping. It's like entering another realm where time stands still. My daughter loves visiting the butterfly garden within the botanical gardens - she calls it her 'magical wonderland'. A great bonus is that it wears her out too, so she sleeps extra well from all the fresh air and running about! Win-win for everyone haha.

I completely agree that being in nature is very soothing! There's a certain serenity that comes with being surrounded by trees and hearing birds chirping. It's like entering another realm where time stands still. My daughter loves visiting the butterfly garden within the botanical gardens - she calls it her 'magical wonderland'. A great bonus is that it wears her out too, so she sleeps extra well from all the fresh air and running about! Win-win for everyone haha.
Yes, I agree that the peace and tranquility of nature has a certain restorative effect - almost therapeutic in a way. Being enclosed within the concrete jungle, it's sometimes easy to forget the comforting embrace of Mother Nature.

My son and I enjoy visiting the various parks around Singapore too. Each offers something different, which is exciting. The butterfly garden sounds like a lovely spot to connect with nature - I'll have to check it out soon!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu