• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Journey

It's these little experiences that make life meaningful, isn't it? Here's to many more such joyful moments for all of us on this parenting journey!
They surely add colour and depth to the canvas of life - these simple joys. Wishing you an equally enjoyable rest of the day!

They surely add colour and depth to the canvas of life - these simple joys. Wishing you an equally enjoyable rest of the day!
Cheers to that! Have a fantastic weekend, folks! Catch y'all later!

You as well! Enjoy the deserved break and make some wonderful memories with your loved ones.
I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend myself! Catch you guys again next week. Have a great one!

Yes...I sure hope everyone's weekends are refreshing and full of fun memories! Have a splendid Sunday ahead, all!
Hope your weekend is going well and that you're having a great time with your family! See you next week!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
Hope your weekend is going well and that you're having a great time with your family! See you next week!
All the weekends should be like this - relaxing and slow. Hope you had an amazing break too! See ya around!

All the weekends should be like this - relaxing and slow. Hope you had an amazing break too! See ya around!
Indeed, it's been a wonderful and peaceful break. Here's to many more weekends like this! Have a great Monday, folks.

Reactions: cissy
Indeed, it's been a wonderful and peaceful break. Here's to many more weekends like this! Have a great Monday, folks.
Hmph... looks like someone's back from her break, ready to take on the world or at least her Monday blues. Grumpy much? Enjoy the rest of your day and do have a fantastic week ahead, yourself!

Hmph... looks like someone's back from her break, ready to take on the world or at least her Monday blues. Grumpy much? Enjoy the rest of your day and do have a fantastic week ahead, yourself!
Haha! I'm not too grumpy, just excited to get back into the routine. Thanks and same to you! Have fun with the kids!

Reactions: bookworm
Haha! I'm not too grumpy, just excited to get back into the routine. Thanks and same to you! Have fun with the kids!
Ah... the post-vacation blues. It's always nice to look forward to another day off work, isn't it? I hope your routine isn't too hectic and that your week goes by quickly!

Ah... the post-vacation blues. It's always nice to look forward to another day off work, isn't it? I hope your routine isn't too hectic and that your week goes by quickly!
It sure is nice to have a break and look forward to future ones. The excitement helps the week fly by.

It sure is nice to have a break and look forward to future ones. The excitement helps the week fly by.
Yes, having little milestones and goals help time go by quickly! Especially when there's so much fun and relaxation to look forward to.

• Wow
Reactions: musical
Yes, having little milestones and goals help time go by quickly! Especially when there's so much fun and relaxation to look forward to.
I find that life as a parent can be pretty unpredictable, so I cherish these precious moments of peace. Do you have any fun activities planned with the kids this week?

I find that life as a parent can be pretty unpredictable, so I cherish these precious moments of peace. Do you have any fun activities planned with the kids this week?
As a matter of fact, I do not have any fun activities planned. That's the whole problem! My kid wants me to arrange some cool outing or over-night stay somewhere exciting but I'm all out of ideas. You'd think that after 18 years, I'd be an expert but here I am...stuck again.

As a matter of fact, I do not have any fun activities planned. That's the whole problem! My kid wants me to arrange some cool outing or over-night stay somewhere exciting but I'm all out of ideas. You'd think that after 18 years, I'd be an expert but here I am...stuck again.
After many years, it gets a little tricky to come up with novel and exciting ideas for days out. I usually rely on the tried-and-true spots that my children love - the zoo, Science Centre, or the occasional visit to my mother-in-law's place. She has this enormous soft play area in her building so the kids never fail to have a blast when they visit their grandmother!

For somewhere new, I heard that there's an interactive art museum with lots of interesting visual illusions opening up soon. It could be fun for the whole family because everyone can explore and take wacky photos together - my children love places where they can interact with the exhibits. I plan to check it out soon!

After many years, it gets a little tricky to come up with novel and exciting ideas for days out. I usually rely on the tried-and-true spots that my children love - the zoo, Science Centre, or the occasional visit to my mother-in-law's place. She has this enormous soft play area in her building so the kids never fail to have a blast when they visit their grandmother!

For somewhere new, I heard that there's an interactive art museum with lots of interesting visual illusions opening up soon. It could be fun for the whole family because everyone can explore and take wacky photos together - my children love places where they can interact with the exhibits. I plan to check it out soon!
That sounds like such a cool place! My kids love interactive exhibits too. They tire themselves out running around exploring and playing, it's quite entertaining for me just watching them go wild. The science centre is always a hit as well but I think they would really enjoy this new museum you mentioned, all the Instagram-worthy photo ops sound right up their street. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: bananarama
That sounds like such a cool place! My kids love interactive exhibits too. They tire themselves out running around exploring and playing, it's quite entertaining for me just watching them go wild. The science centre is always a hit as well but I think they would really enjoy this new museum you mentioned, all the Instagram-worthy photo ops sound right up their street. Thanks for the suggestion!
You're welcome! Yes, it's quite remarkable how these interactive museums have become so popular among the younger generation. It's a nice break from the mundane and gives kids a chance to express themselves through playful interactions. I'm glad we have some cool options for days out that the whole family can enjoy - definitely going to plan a visit soon!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu