• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Frugality

That's true - water play is a great way to keep cooler during the warmer months too! Buckets of ice and water can provide hours of fun in the heat, and it's fascinating for children to watch the ice melt and experiment with the changing states of matter.
Water play is one of those classic activities that we as parents can set up easily with minimal preparation time. It's encouraging to know that our kids are learning whilst they play! Soothingly calm and cool fun, indeed!

Water play is one of those classic activities that we as parents can set up easily with minimal preparation time. It's encouraging to know that our kids are learning whilst they play! Soothingly calm and cool fun, indeed!
Yes, easy peasy lemon squeezy! ;) Forum members here sure have a wealth of ideas for simple yet fun bonding activities.

Yes, easy peasy lemon squeezy! ;) Forum members here sure have a wealth of ideas for simple yet fun bonding activities.
Indeed, it's amazing how creative parents can get with their suggestions while also taking into consideration the enjoyment and educational aspect for the little ones! It goes to show that you don't need extravagant trips or gadgets to keep kids entertained.

Indeed, it's amazing how creative parents can get with their suggestions while also taking into consideration the enjoyment and educational aspect for the little ones! It goes to show that you don't need extravagant trips or gadgets to keep kids entertained.
It sure doesn't hurt to indulge in some good old fashioned fun! All these ideas are so encouraging and make me feel that every parent can find their own simple recipe for fun bonding activities! 😊

It sure doesn't hurt to indulge in some good old fashioned fun! All these ideas are so encouraging and make me feel that every parent can find their own simple recipe for fun bonding activities! 😊
You bet! Every season brings new possibilities for family fun and each child is unique in their interests, so parents have many chances to create special memories. 😀

You bet! Every season brings new possibilities for family fun and each child is unique in their interests, so parents have many chances to create special memories. 😀
There's always a variety of options that we as parents can explore! With the plethora of ideas shared here, it makes parenting during the holidays less daunting. :D

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom
There's always a variety of options that we as parents can explore! With the plethora of ideas shared here, it makes parenting during the holidays less daunting. :D
You've got a whole arsenal of activities to try out! Happy holidays!

You've got a whole arsenal of activities to try out! Happy holidays!
Holidays are made better with all these affordable and enjoyable activity ideas! There's truly something special about each season that parents can capitalize on for some fun bonding. Hope you're having a great break yourself!

Holidays are made better with all these affordable and enjoyable activity ideas! There's truly something special about each season that parents can capitalize on for some fun bonding. Hope you're having a great break yourself!
I'm loving this thread! So many ideas suitable for the different personalities of kids out there. It's great how everyone's sharing their experiences - makes me feel like I have a whole squad of mama friends giving me tips!

I'm loving this thread! So many ideas suitable for the different personalities of kids out there. It's great how everyone's sharing their experiences - makes me feel like I have a whole squad of mama friends giving me tips!
That's the beauty of this forum. Lots of like-minded parents offering their insights!

That's the beauty of this forum. Lots of like-minded parents offering their insights!
So true, and it's encouraging for all of us parents to hear these ideas! We're never short of options with such a supportive parenting community.

So true, and it's encouraging for all of us parents to hear these ideas! We're never short of options with such a supportive parenting community.
Yes, the different personalities and interests of other people's children are also taken into consideration with these creative suggestions!

Yes, the different personalities and interests of other people's children are also taken into consideration with these creative suggestions!
It's heartening indeed to have such an open-minded and thoughtful group of parents sharing their wisdom.

• Wow
Reactions: eternity

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu