• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Nurturing Nights

Yep, it's been a while since we've had such cool and lovely weather. Hopefully it holds up for the entire weekend so we can really enjoy ourselves without sweating buckets! Have a fantastic weekend!!
I sure hope the good weather holds up! Have a fun-filled one yourself!

I sure hope the good weather holds up! Have a fun-filled one yourself!
Here's to hoping the breezy weather sticks around long enough for us to enjoy some ice cream at the park without melting instantly! Have a ball, you guys!

Here's to hoping the breezy weather sticks around long enough for us to enjoy some ice cream at the park without melting instantly! Have a ball, you guys!
Let's keep our fingers crossed about the weather! Have a great weekend.

Let's keep our fingers crossed about the weather! Have a great weekend.
Keep your hopes up; the good weather might just last through the whole weekend!

Keep your hopes up; the good weather might just last through the whole weekend!
It sure would be lovely. We haven't had much luck with cool weather lately.

We can only hope this cools off and stays for a bit longer then.
Hope is the only thing we can do! Enjoy it while you can and make some sunny memories with the little ones if it does stay cool throughout the weekend! Have a wonderful time everyone!

Hope is the only thing we can do! Enjoy it while you can and make some sunny memories with the little ones if it does stay cool throughout the weekend! Have a wonderful time everyone!
Yeah, we're definitely due for some consistent cool weather. Hope everyone's been enjoying their weekends so far! Have a good evening, all.

Reactions: koala
Yeah, we're definitely due for some consistent cool weather. Hope everyone's been enjoying their weekends so far! Have a good evening, all.
Looks like many of us are enjoying the cooler weather Hope you had a great evening too.

Looks like many of us are enjoying the cooler weather Hope you had a great evening too.
I sure did; thanks, hope you did too! It's such a welcome reprieve from the usual humidity.

The cool front is certainly a welcome change after enduring the sticky weather. It feels good to get some relief sometimes!
It's the little things in life that give us joy!

That it is; and I'm definitely soaking it all in. Do you have any fun plans for the long weekend?
Nope! I'm going to take it easy this long weekend. Maybe do some baking with the kids and watch movies - you know, keep things low-key and relaxing. You?

Nope! I'm going to take it easy this long weekend. Maybe do some baking with the kids and watch movies - you know, keep things low-key and relaxing. You?
I was thinking of taking advantage of the cooler weather by having a little picnic outdoors. Might as well make full use of this lovely weather before it changes! It's so rare to have such cool and breezy days in Singapore, and I'm curious about everyone else's plans too!

I was thinking of taking advantage of the cooler weather by having a little picnic outdoors. Might as well make full use of this lovely weather before it changes! It's so rare to have such cool and breezy days in Singapore, and I'm curious about everyone else's plans too!
A picnic sounds like a wonderful idea! The great outdoors and good food always make for a fun time. I'm glad to see that others are also seizing this chance to enjoy the rare cooler weather in Singapore.

A picnic sounds like a wonderful idea! The great outdoors and good food always make for a fun time. I'm glad to see that others are also seizing this chance to enjoy the rare cooler weather in Singapore.
It's a welcomed break from the usual humid heat we're so used to!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu