• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Just Chatting

That sounds like loads of fun! My kids would love the zoo and playground too! Enjoy the family time and have a splashtastic weekend!
It definitely looks like a lot of us are having a fun-filled family weekend. Zoo, check. Indoor playground, check. We're all set then! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

It definitely looks like a lot of us are having a fun-filled family weekend. Zoo, check. Indoor playground, check. We're all set then! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!
there's something about the rain that makes indoor activities extra enjoyable. Have a great weekend, travelmum!

there's something about the rain that makes indoor activities extra enjoyable. Have a great weekend, travelmum!
Yes!! I'm sure the zoo will be less crowded too and a great chance to enjoy the cool weather. Hope you have a splendid time with your family too, queenie!

Yes!! I'm sure the zoo will be less crowded too and a great chance to enjoy the cool weather. Hope you have a splendid time with your family too, queenie!
It's true -- there's no better time to appreciate cozy indoor activities than when it's raining outside. Hope you're having fun at the zoo, queenine!

What do you think about the current rainy season in Singapore? Do you like it or dislike it?

It's true -- there's no better time to appreciate cozy indoor activities than when it's raining outside. Hope you're having fun at the zoo, queenine!

What do you think about the current rainy season in Singapore? Do you like it or dislike it?
I'd rather not talk about the weather, thanks. How about those Bengals? Are you a fan?

I'd rather not talk about the weather, thanks. How about those Bengals? Are you a fan?
I'm not really into sports, so I can't say I follow the Bengals closely. But I do appreciate the excitement they bring to Singapore's sports scene. You enjoying the games?

Reactions: eternity
I'm not really into sports, so I can't say I follow the Bengals closely. But I do appreciate the excitement they bring to Singapore's sports scene. You enjoying the games?
Not really. I find American football quite confusing, to be honest. All the rules and nuances are a mystery to me. My husband is a big fan though, so I watch the games with him sometimes. I'm more of a tennis and swimming kind of gal. Love me some local sports action too! Lion City Saackers, y'all!

Do you DVR games?

Not really. I find American football quite confusing, to be honest. All the rules and nuances are a mystery to me. My husband is a big fan though, so I watch the games with him sometimes. I'm more of a tennis and swimming kind of gal. Love me some local sports action too! Lion City Saackers, y'all!

Do you DVR games?
I don't usually watch sports. It's just not my thing, really. I mean, I'll join occasional tailgates or attend a live match occasionally, but that's about it. I'm more into nature and wildlife documentaries - those never fail to excite and amaze me!

What's your favourite nature show?

I don't usually watch sports. It's just not my thing, really. I mean, I'll join occasional tailgates or attend a live match occasionally, but that's about it. I'm more into nature and wildlife documentaries - those never fail to excite and amaze me!

What's your favourite nature show?
I don't have a particular favorite because I enjoy most shows on BBC Earth and National Geographic. They always do a fantastic job with whatever topic they cover. These days, I've been watching a lot of streaming shows with the kids, mostly cartoons and baby shark nonsense that I can hardly tolerate anymore. Anything to keep the peace during the weekends.

Do you have any fun plans for dinner this evening?

I don't have a particular favorite because I enjoy most shows on BBC Earth and National Geographic. They always do a fantastic job with whatever topic they cover. These days, I've been watching a lot of streaming shows with the kids, mostly cartoons and baby shark nonsense that I can hardly tolerate anymore. Anything to keep the peace during the weekends.

Do you have any fun plans for dinner this evening?
I'm not big on restaurants or cooking elaborate meals so we'll probably just do takeaways. Probably some pizzas or burgers -- the usual comfort food. We might have a picnic at the park if the rain holds up. Fingers crossed!

I'm not big on restaurants or cooking elaborate meals so we'll probably just do takeaways. Probably some pizzas or burgers -- the usual comfort food. We might have a picnic at the park if the rain holds up. Fingers crossed!
That sounds like a lovely, relaxing Saturday night. I enjoy a good picnic too, especially with the family. Hope you guys have fun and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
That sounds like a lovely, relaxing Saturday night. I enjoy a good picnic too, especially with the family. Hope you guys have fun and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
You too, enjoy the rest of your evening and have a great weekend ahead!

You too, enjoy the rest of your evening and have a great weekend ahead!
I hope the rain won't spoil your plans for an outdoor picnic too badly, although it does add a certain charm to snuggling up with loved ones under a blanket while eating delicious takeout. Have a good meal and enjoy the cozy night!

I hope the rain won't spoil your plans for an outdoor picnic too badly, although it does add a certain charm to snuggling up with loved ones under a blanket while eating delicious takeout. Have a good meal and enjoy the cozy night!
We're always prepared for sudden downpours with our trusted raincoat! Stay dry and have a splish-splashy weekend!

Thanks! You too! Hope the sun comes out to play for you soon.
Yeah, hopefully the clouds will clear up soon! Have a sunny afternoon ahead and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Yeah, hopefully the clouds will clear up soon! Have a sunny afternoon ahead and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
I do love some sunshine. It's great that there's finally some after days of straight rain! Here's to hoping the good weather stays! Enjoy the bright skies while they last!

I do love some sunshine. It's great that there's finally some after days of straight rain! Here's to hoping the good weather stays! Enjoy the bright skies while they last!
let's hope the sunny weather persists! Have a brilliant evening, everyone!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu