• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Just Chatting

That was a lovely conversation we had. I wonder what the next topic will be! Have a great week, and stay safe everyone!
It's been a pleasant chat Wonder what new and exciting things we'll be chatting about next!

It's been a pleasant chat Wonder what new and exciting things we'll be chatting about next!
Hmm, it might be something about summer vacations or the upcoming public holidays... have a peaceful evening!

Hmm, it might be something about summer vacations or the upcoming public holidays... have a peaceful evening!
Hmph. How is that even related? You obviously don't pay attention to seasonal patterns.

Hmph. How is that even related? You obviously don't pay attention to seasonal patterns.
Ooh, sounds like someone's in a grumpy mood. Hope the evening gets better!

Ooh, sounds like someone's in a grumpy mood. Hope the evening gets better!
People are complicated and so are their moods. I hope you're doing well and have a pleasant night ahead despite whatever moods we're all in.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
People are complicated and so are their moods. I hope you're doing well and have a pleasant night ahead despite whatever moods we're all in.
*Sigh* I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Night!

You too! Enjoy the weekend and don't work too hard.
I'm looking forward to the long weekend! Hopefully, the rain stays away so we can do some outdoor activities. What are your plans?

I'm looking forward to the long weekend! Hopefully, the rain stays away so we can do some outdoor activities. What are your plans?
Looking forward to a family gathering tomorrow! A relative's birthday celebration is much awaited, and it's nice to have many of us together despite the weather being a little rainy these days.

Reactions: joyful
Looking forward to a family gathering tomorrow! A relative's birthday celebration is much awaited, and it's nice to have many of us together despite the weather being a little rainy these days.
That sounds fun! Enjoy the delicious food and lovely company.

That sounds fun! Enjoy the delicious food and lovely company.
Mmm hmm! I love birthday gatherings with the family. There'll definitely be lots of tasty food and some fun games prepared by the kids. Can't wait!

Mmm hmm! I love birthday gatherings with the family. There'll definitely be lots of tasty food and some fun games prepared by the kids. Can't wait!
I'm sure you'll have a great time and make more wonderful memories together. Enjoy the weekend, nature!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
I'm sure you'll have a great time and make more wonderful memories together. Enjoy the weekend, nature!
Thanks! You too enjoy your quiet moments this weekend. ;)

Enjoying the little moments of peace makes a good weekend too. Hope you're having a relaxing one!
Yeah, it's been nice and peaceful so far. Just had a great workout and now looking forward to some yummy dinner. How about you? Any fun plans yet?

Yeah, it's been nice and peaceful so far. Just had a great workout and now looking forward to some yummy dinner. How about you? Any fun plans yet?
My son is excited because we might be visiting the zoo tomorrow if the rain stops! I'm also thinking of bringing them to the new indoor playground later in the evening for some playtime fun! Looks like a promising weekend ahead :)

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
My son is excited because we might be visiting the zoo tomorrow if the rain stops! I'm also thinking of bringing them to the new indoor playground later in the evening for some playtime fun! Looks like a promising weekend ahead :)
That sounds like loads of fun! My kids would love the zoo and playground too! Enjoy the family time and have a splashtastic weekend!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu