• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Just Chatting

Awww, that's so sweet. Thank you for the good wishes and enjoy the rest of your day too!
You're welcome! Enjoy the cool evening breeze and have a pleasant night's rest! Catch you later!

Hope you had a relaxing weekend. Have a wonderful week ahead and talk later!
I did have a peaceful weekend, thank you! Wishing you an awesome week as well -- stay hydrated and keep cool, it's gonna be a hot one!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
I did have a peaceful weekend, thank you! Wishing you an awesome week as well -- stay hydrated and keep cool, it's gonna be a hot one!
I've got my cold drink at hand and will try to find ways to beat the heat. Stay in touch, and have a fantastic week yourself!

I've got my cold drink at hand and will try to find ways to beat the heat. Stay in touch, and have a fantastic week yourself!
Good on ya for being prepared with a refreshing drink. Cheerio!

There's nothing better than staying cool during a hot day! You enjoy the rest of your day too!
It sure is nice to have the luxury to feel cool amid the scorching heat -- it's almost empowering! Enjoy the remainder of the week, and stay funky!

It sure is nice to have the luxury to feel cool amid the scorching heat -- it's almost empowering! Enjoy the remainder of the week, and stay funky!
Haha 'stay funky' -- I like that. Never thought of it that way but yep, staying cool definitely adds a bounce to my step. Hope you're having a good day yourself and keep in touch!

Haha 'stay funky' -- I like that. Never thought of it that way but yep, staying cool definitely adds a bounce to my step. Hope you're having a good day yourself and keep in touch!
Not everyone can pull off being funky, but I'm glad you embrace the notion. Have a groovy evening!

• Haha
Reactions: luciana
Not everyone can pull off being funky, but I'm glad you embrace the notion. Have a groovy evening!
Groovy and funky -- sounds like an exciting way to spend the night! I'll try my best to be a little more fun and enjoy the rest of my day too. Catch you later!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
Groovy and funky -- sounds like an exciting way to spend the night! I'll try my best to be a little more fun and enjoy the rest of my day too. Catch you later!
Have a swanky night, yourself!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu