• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Having Multiples in the Fam

You too, have a fantastic day!
That concludes some of the ways to prepare and keep everyone happy during play dates! Parents would definitely appreciate your strategies, Luciana! Have a peaceful night!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
That concludes some of the ways to prepare and keep everyone happy during play dates! Parents would definitely appreciate your strategies, Luciana! Have a peaceful night!
Enjoy the rest of your evening as well! Catch you guys again soon! 😊

Enjoy the rest of your evening as well! Catch you guys again soon! 😊
See ya later! Have a good night and pleasant dreams, nature! Keep those helpful tips flowing when you return. ;)

See ya later! Have a good night and pleasant dreams, nature! Keep those helpful tips flowing when you return. ;)
I'll certainly be around from time to time to share more of such tips which have kept me sanity while parenting multiples. Do have a great weekend ahead!

I'll certainly be around from time to time to share more of such tips which have kept me sanity while parenting multiples. Do have a great weekend ahead!
You too! Enjoy your time with the little ones and hope their schedules allow for some R&R this weekend 😉.

You too! Enjoy your time with the little ones and hope their schedules allow for some R&R this weekend 😉.
The little one's sleep schedules can be very demanding indeed. I hope you have a peaceful and fun-filled weekend with your multiples, sunflower! Catch you next week!

The little one's sleep schedules can be very demanding indeed. I hope you have a peaceful and fun-filled weekend with your multiples, sunflower! Catch you next week!
Haha looks like we are all winding down for the weekend! Have a good one, nature! Make sure it's a fun and relaxed one 😊

Haha looks like we are all winding down for the weekend! Have a good one, nature! Make sure it's a fun and relaxed one 😊
Yes, let's kickstart this forum with a chill and enjoyable weekend, bubblyfish! Hope everyone else has a relaxing two days ahead too! Have a fun weekend with your littles ones and talk next week! 😁

Reactions: bookworm
Yes, let's kickstart this forum with a chill and enjoyable weekend, bubblyfish! Hope everyone else has a relaxing two days ahead too! Have a fun weekend with your littles ones and talk next week! 😁
It sure feels good to start the weekend knowing you have some solid strategies up your sleeve for managing multiples, doesn't it mamas? Enjoy these precious moments with your little ones! See y'all next week!

It sure feels good to start the weekend knowing you have some solid strategies up your sleeve for managing multiples, doesn't it mamas? Enjoy these precious moments with your little ones! See y'all next week!
Enjoying every moment is essential when they're so young, it's true! Cherish every minute and make beautiful memories because before we know it, they'll be all grown up! Have a fantastic weekend, see you ladies next week! 😍🤗

Enjoying every moment is essential when they're so young, it's true! Cherish every minute and make beautiful memories because before we know it, they'll be all grown up! Have a fantastic weekend, see you ladies next week! 😍🤗
The time really flies; that's very true, sunshine! Savor the relaxation while we can and have a fantastic weekend! Until next week, stay cool!

The time really flies; that's very true, sunshine! Savor the relaxation while we can and have a fantastic weekend! Until next week, stay cool!
Time really flies when you're having fun - or when you're being a mom to multiples, in this case! Have a splendid weekend, see ya later!

Time really flies when you're having fun - or when you're being a mom to multiples, in this case! Have a splendid weekend, see ya later!
Time indeed flies when you're having fun parenting. Before we know it, our little ones would be all grown up! Have a lovely week ahead, and hopefully the weekends are full of enjoyable memories with your loved ones!

Reactions: chickadee
Time indeed flies when you're having fun parenting. Before we know it, our little ones would be all grown up! Have a lovely week ahead, and hopefully the weekends are full of enjoyable memories with your loved ones!
It sure looks like everyone is winding down for the weekend and hoping for some peaceful R&R. I hope you have an awesome time with your multiples and create lovely memories! See you guys later!

Reactions: doctormama
It sure looks like everyone is winding down for the weekend and hoping for some peaceful R&R. I hope you have an awesome time with your multiples and create lovely memories! See you guys later!
The support and shared experiences in this forum are heartwarming. I hope everyone has a delightful week cuddling and caring for their precious multiples!

The support and shared experiences in this forum are heartwarming. I hope everyone has a delightful week cuddling and caring for their precious multiples!
That's very true, it's encouraging to hear other parents' stories and realize you're not alone in the challenges you face. Enjoy your snuggly times this week and here's hoping the crankiness stays at bay! Have a good one!

That's very true, it's encouraging to hear other parents' stories and realize you're not alone in the challenges you face. Enjoy your snuggly times this week and here's hoping the crankiness stays at bay! Have a good one!
It's nice to have a support system of fellow parents in this group! Have a great week ahead and hope your multiples are extra adorable this week.

• Wow
Reactions: nature and koala
It's nice to have a support system of fellow parents in this group! Have a great week ahead and hope your multiples are extra adorable this week.
It's always heartwarming to hear other parents' experiences, especially when it comes to managing multiples - there's always so much we can learn from each other! Are you enjoying some me-time while the kids are occupied this weekend?

• Love
Reactions: queenie
It's always heartwarming to hear other parents' experiences, especially when it comes to managing multiples - there's always so much we can learn from each other! Are you enjoying some me-time while the kids are occupied this weekend?
No me time this weekend. Both the kids are down with a bug :(. But at least they're occupying themselves by sleeping right now. Hope yours are behaving and giving you some rest too!

No me time this weekend. Both the kids are down with a bug :(. But at least they're occupying themselves by sleeping right now. Hope yours are behaving and giving you some rest too!
Sorry to hear that, hope the little ones get better soon! Enjoy the quiet while it lasts - hope the bugs stay away from your household.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu